[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

Go Seung Ji

Guest mmj_leong

its look like the couple ring.

:-?

It looks like it but can't really confirm.. uri CSI chinggu please help! Haha! She really appreciate things that she buy with her own money kaka! Is a perfect match to her dress too coz is gold & black charanda AYie :)

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DEBb1430293773

Guys forgive me but it was indeed her couple ring, i rewatched her red carpet video and I think it is. She only wore one ring on the red carpet.

I think its 2 rings, just that the other one is very thin ....just zoom this picture.

1426244397_39526.jpg

- there's an article about yura's legs and buttocks and their pictorial in Jejudo, Here's the link: http://daily.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201503/dh20150313192025139020.htm

- even her pictorial in Grazia came out in an article today... something about her body and cleavage

Guest dhardjakusumah
AY:Oppa....why did u kiss that girl on that mv a lot?u really enjoyed kissing her huh?
JH:Yes...i like kissing her...but i think if u give me chances to kiss your lips after this award ended...i'll do it better and longer with you...
AY:Really?......mmmm.....i think u are just trying to make me happy...
JH:Nope...I'm being serious...i'll really prove it to you tonight...
What do you think guys?will they celebrate this happy moment after receiving the award?drink soju...and do slowdance and...kekekekeke....u know,just like what he did in the movie
1.he'll kiss her and she kiss him back
2.he'll give ahyoung a backhug while ahyoung still wearing the sexy dress...their body covered with blanket....hahaha...sorry JJong Oppa and Yura,you both are beautiful

Guest Sheeba_inu

Black swan hot sexy overload :-O 8->

Jonghyun-sii are u ok right now ? drink more water if u feel hot ok :)) :)>-

Guest hjjdai5y
my ultimate goals for Jjongah : ( my personal opinion haha sorry ^:)^ )

1. stay as BFF after WGM 
2. interaction offcam 
3. caught dating by Dispatch
4. confirm dating by both agencies
5. get remarried for REAL

hahaha actually I laughed so hard because Jjong won best couple with Seungyeon Kara but he sits beside his "wife". instead it's AY who sits beside Seungyeon (correct me if I wrong)

is it because he wants to protect Yura from other man? haha like he said before that this world is dangerous ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
he's trying to warn others. "guys sorry. she's taken. she's mine" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

my delulu strikes again because I'm soo excited and happy now. but seriously Jjong needs to be careful. AY is now popular for her "BAGEL GIRL" tittle. good luck Jjong ! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

thanks guys for the photos and updates >:D<
mark your calendar as today is our happiest day ever ! Jjongaholics day. and I hope everyday is Jjongah day ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ;)

“She was his north star, the fixed point round which his world turned. For as long as his heart beat, or hers, he believed they would always share a destiny.” 

Guest mmj_leong

Jinjia jinjia gombawang Dear God thank you, thank you the FATE you give to uri Jjong & Ah Young ♡♡ is DESTINY ♡♡ soon very soon we will get good news from them :)

Guest jhongahyoung

To Hong Jong Hyun: Do not let the paparazzi take a picture of you wearing just your white shirt and bow-tie tonight.... =)

Guest mmj_leong

150313 유라 Yura 2015 케이블TV방송대상 시상식 레드카펫 Girl's Day 걸스데이: https://t.co/eAiEVQ3xz9♥♥

I can't breathe!! She's indeed goddess... I keep on repeating this video...Hong Jong Hyun ssi jinjia guakjiaba!

Guest zhab6002622

[150313 Press Photos] #HongJonghyun @ the Cable TV Awards [DL:33P] 

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0s0x32582kz1cc3/150313+Cable+Awards.zip

[150313 Press Photos] #KimYura @ the Cable TV Awards [DL:139P and 1Gif]  

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6pco2wnmb0rbo8d/150313+Cable+Awards%282%29.zip

Guest mmj_leong

You guys confirm Jjong got the best couple awards with his Co star sorry I don't know her name..? Is not making sense if they are winning or nominated but sit apart! Wa. ..really DESTINY DESTINY!

so let's do this in order of urgency (i guess what i deem to be urgent.. hahaha :)

ahyoungie in that dress for the cable tv awards is one show stopper!!! you go girl!! you so deserve to be called a goddess. hong jong hyun you lucky guy!! hahaha.. haven't browsed much pictures only those of AY and man, ahe really is beuatiful... i'm a girl too but can't help but appreciate this young lady.

secondly that video from the PD awards was priceless... bless this PDnims and i guess they've also got shippers' minds and hearts just like the rest of us. hahaha.. can't help but think that they also feel our couple being cut from WGM was way too early. so might as well publicly support them too.. hahaha

lastly, HJ's mv for yoon hyun sang was a tearjerker. i will easily admit that i have shallow tears but that mv together with the song of course was loaded with too much feels.. i think a few seconds into the vid, most especially when he was packing up those memorabilias in the box had me biting my lips to stoo tears from flowing.. good job jonghyun-ah!! definitely a huge improvement in your acting.. and i guess a little bit of inspiration and internalization of your plight with ahyoungie helped...

that's it for me, off to read more of your comments everyone.. thanks again.. :)

had to edit this one coz i wasn't able to see that latest pic until i posted this..

kkkyyaaaaaa!!! they're sitting together!!! oh bless my poor frail heart but i think i just died and went straight to jjongah shipper's heaven.. hahahahaha.. thabks to whoever posted that picture.. oh my god!!!! this is the best friday ever.. and whoever said friday the 13th brigs badluck??!!! not for us!! hahaha

Looking at how STUNNING both Hong Jong Hyun and Kim Yura TODAY. PLEASE PDs from Cable TV stations and/or National TV stations, cast them together in FASHION STYLE shows or JJONGAH TV variety show~~~

The Visual just too PERFECT!!!

omgggg my beautiful and gorgeous couple..... :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

they should have ride the same car..yura's cute, pretty and sexy waaaahhh..but did you guys noticed she's like nervous...
jjong seobang...did your eyes stay on ah youngie's pretty face or the chest mwahahaa...:> :>.sorry...not being wholesome here...

though its funny jjong won couple award but he is sitting next to yura..hmmm hmmm..

but all in all im really happy we got to see them together..more pleasee.. 
=D>=D>=D>

Archived