[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

actually right now im kind of upset of my hubby koz late fetch me at the office. had called him but no answer. once i got him, i scolded him koz he put on silent koz im actually worrying if something bad happen to him,  but but but, JJONGAH MOMENT today n yesterday, make me totally forget for being upset to my poor hubby n right now im back thread for dunno how many pages.. i want video pls pls my lovely chinggussssssss... WHERE I CAN WATCH YESTERDAY FULL VIDEO.. PLS PLS PLS.... [-O< [-O< ........yes chinggussss. all our delulu comes true.. ahyoungie wear sexy dress, seat beside jjong, jjong cant even stare much longer at her, his ear turning red (really??) i want to watch that video..wanna see if he gave ahyoung a hug ....lalallallala i am so happy, i am so happy, happy happy happy happy happy happy, i m crazy FOR happiness,

Guest amiphan0204

just saw on FB they r sitting side by side. O.M.G. Dying in happiness. "must be something something...." keeps repeating in my head. SO OVER THE MOON  :x

Guest stranger1000

I used to get scolded from my parents for wearing short sleeves and pants whenever we go out,because everyone else were wearing anorak ;)) I guess I have an excuse now... :))

Hey! Dreams come true.. They are sitting together.. I saw their picture on instagram. U should checkit out by using the #jjongah hashtag

bwahahaha  my wish and my delulu came to reality!!!

jjong has to bsit side by side with ah young to protect  her from wolves!!! wahahahahah 

this thread is really magical!!! 

JJONGAH GORGEOUS COUPLE!! SEXY COUPLE!! 

JJONGAH SARANGHAE!! 

bebang in delulu state of mind...  but the magic made it into reality!! 

bwahahah 

Jjongah made my day ..... so these are preview for their new ep ( 1st ep for their real life), rite =))))))) this is just begining after ending virtualcouple life . Hope someday they will become a real couple .Im so happy to see their happiness and seeing them close to each other ....  ;))

Guest dhardjakusumah

waiting for uri CSI to share the video of Cable award...i'm sure when they announced yura won the award,all of the cameras not only captured ahyoungi face but also HJH...want to know HJH reaction...please share with us 

Guest mmj_leong

I think ITS THE RING that yura wear~~ hehe!

I can't really capture what ring she's wearing...you sure? She wear two on her right hand..em...

Those legs... 

More Yura running here 

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=girlsday&no=1399252&page=1 

But the guy doesn't even pay atention always on the phone smh

Hahaha that's her manager... I think He's already used to seeing Yura like that :))

Guest mmj_leong

Well that sure can be deceiving uhmmm ;;)

150313 유라 Yura 2015 케이블TV방송대상 시상식 레드카펫 Girl's Day 걸스데이: https://t.co/Oh2Ayab0wF♥♥ can anyone see the ring she wore?

Archived