Guest sunshine4ever

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Jung Jin leaves a comment after finishing press conference of 'Temptation'
Lee Jung Jin left a comment after finishing press conference of 'Temptation.'
20140710212010_53be84fae8b58_1.jpg

On July 10th, actor Lee Jung Jin uploaded a couple of photos on his Twitter, and wrote, "I am at the press conference of 'Temptation~ Please show a lot of supports. And, thank you for the flowers."
One of the photo shows Lee Jung Jin posing for a photo at the press conference of channel SBS' new drama, 'Temptation,' which was held at at SBS broadcasting station.
The next cut shows a photo of a flower basket, which Choi Ji Woo's fan club members sent in celebration.
Meanwhile, 'Temptation' will premiere on July 14th at 10 PM.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=313447

I just realized that I never watched any drama of LJJ. Or I watched but I don't know he also in that drama. OK, so Jungshin too already filming. 

so, there's no highlight trailer ? Damn, why monday takes so long ?

I'm waiting this drama so much because of the reunited between my old pair. I hope they have happy ending here :):((

@iloveporkandbeans hiiiiii chingguuuu, now kiss and slap me ahahaha :))

Guest choidi

so, there's no highlight trailer ? Damn, why monday takes so long ?

I'm waiting this drama so much because of the reunited between my old pair. I hope they have happy ending here :):((

@iloveporkandbeans hiiiiii chingguuuu, now kiss and slap me ahahaha :))

Yes !! Jiwoo and ksw better end up together haha

Guest choidi

How can they not have a happy ending.....they waited 11 years for It

:P

[-O< [-O<

I need to pray for that!

:( [-O<

@choidi @nabuta2 since this is melodrama and sang woo's character here, he has a wife, it will be difficult to see sang woo and ji woo ahjumma "fall" in love here.

My friend expect this drama will make another hit like their previous drama and she's waiting if sang woo's character will be falling to ji woo character. I guess the happy ending will have a time itself

Hey, this drama isnt aired yet and we even talk about the ending hahaha :))

Guest choidi

Yea, its going to be difficult for woo woo couple fans because ksw character is married. But dont lose faith. I believe sbs have something for us!! Pls i dont want another disapointment! Sth ending is so.heartbreaking.

Guest choidi

Why is it so quiet.....I expected this thread to be at page 100 with this exciting reunion.....

Can anyone tell me if there's a hype around this reunion in Korea?

Lets see after the first epi.. i think the thred is quiet bec.... theres no kpop star in the drama? Hahaha sshhit

Archived