[Drama 2014] Temptation 유혹

Guest sunshine4ever

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest choidi

Huhu again i need eng sub haha the last part in the interview seems hilarious.. my heart again for woo woo couple haha im dying!!! :x :\">

the interview looks like 4 friends talking and sharing togetherno awkward feeling and tense...
Park Hasun did  a good job in two weeks, but not in 3 days..but dont blame her.IMO, most of the character are confused with the expression and timing of the drama (3 days) lol...only few senior characters is superb in acting in that drama (the president, the assistant, the head of Blue house CIA or something like that).even Park yoochun looks struggle with his character (PYC fans, dont get mad..)

Guest suncine445

I can't wait for temptation but regarding about 3 days I beg to differ. cos Park Yuchun was positively singled out by veteran actors and experts in the industry for his acting on 3 days. And Park hasun done well too on 3 days. But I am really looking forward to her chemistry with all the other 3 actors. Temptation Fighting

@aprodine that generalization does showed that you did not followed 3 days plot intensely. The drama needs analysis to be able to comprehend the storyline and perhaps because of that you miss the insight to the drama

@sincine445, nice seeing you here too. I fully agree 3 days is one of the best drama that Yuchun has done. I too enjoyed the intense drama plot so much. Park Hasun did a great job at 3 days. I am really looking forward to this reunion. Can't wait

Guest adikkeluangman

Oh, Lee Jung Jin, please release more picture during in Hong Kong or anything. It is such an upgrade after seeing all the selca and we got nice picture taken from DSLR.
Now I need sexy magazine pictorial spread from LJJ and Fei. 

On Midnight TV Entertainment last night, Lee Jungjin said sorry to Fei because her first kiss scene in her first drama is with him...

— ♥ JYP nAtion ♥ (@fyjypnation)

July 10, 2014

Archived