Seo Kang Joon 서강준 ♤ Your Brown Eyes Vitamin ♧

Admin

Be prepared for a long post with a lot of pics and gifs! :wub::wub::wub:

[STARCAST] Releasing Seo Kang-Jun’s B_B_B_B-cut photos of pictorial to make your heart pounding♬

naverenter | 2016.09.16 11:53

Ta-da! Are you enjoyeing your Chuseok -Korean Thanksgiving Day- holiday?
To celebrate Chuseok,
Seo Kang-Jun’s STARCAST is back after long time! You’ve been wait for so long, right?
Therefore I’ve prepared parades of Seo Kang-Jun’s allure!
Shall we have a look straight away? Go, go!

Last August! On the hot summer day when temperature reached over 30 degrees! He has appeared!!

113043057_1.jpg?type=w430_q70

Seo Kang-Jun appeared with warm smile like a sunshine! Um...? What is this weather destructive fashion?

Spoiler

113043749_2.jpg?type=w430_q70

Actually, this is pictorial shooting site for outdoor fashion!
It is even snowing softly!
Spoiler

원본 이미지

Seo Kang-Jun is as cute as a #baby.

113044633_4.jpg?type=w430_q70

You don’t have to look in the mirror. (Seriously)
Spoiler

114555533_1.gif?type=w430_q70

#Handsome_senior is coming towards me.
Spoiler

113045234_5.jpg?type=w430_q70

Seo Kang-Jun is monitoring hard and we are monitoring Seo Kang-Jun.

Spoiler

113046084_6.jpg?type=w430_q70

Followed by snow, it is raining this time.
Spoiler

113046951_7.jpg?type=w430_q70

Handsome face never defeated in the rain.

114556438_2.gif?type=w430_q70

#Heart_B_B_B_Beat

On the hot day when temperature reached over 30 degrees! I’m going to introduce how Seo Kang-Jun got rid of heat.

Spoiler

113047307_8.jpg?type=w430_q70

1. Have an ice pack (Why I feel envy for ice pack)

Spoiler

114557109_3.gif?type=w430_q70

"I have abs... No, ice pack in me.."
Spoiler

113047659_9.jpg?type=w430_q70

2. Stay with wind
Spoiler

113048255_10.jpg?type=w430_q70

(Is the fan key point..?)
Spoiler

113048649_11.jpg?type=w430_q70

3. Lastly, supply water with icy cold water!

Spoiler

113049091_12.jpg?type=w430_q70

114557524_4.gif?type=w430_q70

114558122_5.gif?type=w430_q70

Seo Kang-Jun showed great poses and eyes
during the hard shooting carried in the sweltering heat!

Spoiler

113049413_13.jpg?type=w430_q70

Eye-contact attacking our hearts!!! Is this a place where I should lie down today?

Spoiler

114559155_6.gif?type=w430_q70

"What kind of shooting is this time?"

Spoiler

114559668_7.gif?type=w430_q70

“Ah.. It’s rainging..”

Spoiler

113049825_14.jpg?type=w430_q70

He’s a cute #boy_in_raincoat sometimes,

Spoiler

113050476_15.jpg?type=w430_q70

and sometimes he releases #beauty_as_an_oppa.

Spoiler

114600635_8.gif?type=w430_q70

Well done for acting like winter during the hot summer!!

Let’s finish with collection of handsome photos!
Spoiler

113050902_16.jpg?type=w430_q70

113051244_17.jpg?type=w430_q70

113051645_18.jpg?type=w430_q70

113052050_19.jpg?type=w430_q70

113052726_20.jpg?type=w430_q70

113053151_21.jpg?type=w430_q70

113053468_22.jpg?type=w430_q70

113053928_23.jpg?type=w430_q70

Today’s STARCAST has been finished! He’s shining in the heat wave!
How was the shooting site with Seo Kang-Jun? 
Please enjoy your rest of Chuseok holiday and don’t forget to drive safe on your way back home!
Seo Kang-Jun’s STARCAST! Will be back with next story soon, so please look forward for it!! I’ll be back ★
Make sure you check the behind video as well!

Article/Photo = Fantagio
※ All rights reserved by Fantagio.

http://m.star.naver.com/SEOKANGJUN/news/end?id=8226199&langCode=en

• Like 2

Seo Kang Jun shows off this gift from Yoon Seung Ah + says Happy Chuseok!

seo-kang-jun,yoon-seung-ah

Actor Seo Kang Jun relayed his Chuseok greetings!

He posted a cute selfie on Instagram on September 16 and wrote, "Thank you for the pretty present of clothes❤️ Everybody, have a happy time with your family during the Chuseok holidays," and tagged Yoon Seung Ah, revealing that the pretty clothes were a gift to him from the fellow Fantagio actor. That's so sweet! Family love!

Meanwhile, his tvN drama 'Entourage' will air in November.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/09/seo-kang-jun-shows-off-this-gift-from-yoon-seung-ah-says-happy-chuseok

• Like 2

She hasn't chosen SKJ as her ideal type. But at least he is one of the guys she adores. Wondering how their chemistry would have been if they had worked together. 

Oh Yeon Seo chooses her ideal type + reveals why she had to go on a diet

Link here: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/09/oh-yeon-seo-chooses-her-ideal-type-reveals-why-she-had-to-go-on-a-diet

• Like 1

I must be blind. My eyes being stuck on Kangjun didn't realize the fact that this is a commercial for shoes. :lol:

Seo Kang Jun is the new face of 'Veronica for London'

5urprise,seo-kang-jun

Seo Kang Jun has been chosen as the new model for 'Veronica for London'!

He's the new F/W season model for the brand, and in the photos he takes on a romantic, warm autumn feel in sepia tones. Now that they've chosen a new model for the season, 'Veronica for London' will be doing more promotional events with Seo Kang Jun.

Check out the photos below!
  • Like 2

Chuseok already came to an end but it's still worth sharing this article imo. :)

[OP-ED] Male stars you'll want to take home to mama during Chuseok!

Songee Kim, Sept. 13, 2016, 6 p.m.

Spoiler

Cr2iB_yVUAAyrJS.jpg

Chuseok, otherwise known as Korean Thanksgiving, is a major harvest festival and a three-day holiday celebrated by Korean families on the 15th day of the 8th month from the lunar calendar on the full moon. Chuseok originated as a celebration of a good harvest, carrying over traditions to this day, including paying respects to ancestors and sharing a feast of traditional Korean foods.

In current day, Koreans still take Chuseok pretty seriously, as many families make sure to gather during these ceremonious days to think back on their ancestors, make and eat good food, play games, and even make wishes on the full moon. Similar to an American Thanksgiving, sons and daughters tend to bring their significant other to their family's celebrations, as a way to introduce them to their loved ones during a festive time... and hopefully, that special person you bring will have your family members going:

As we approach Chuseok in the coming week, let's take a look at some handsome male stars (dressed in hanboks, just because) we'd LOVE to take home to mama during Chuseok!

4. Seo Kang Joon

160907_chuseokmen_03.png

Seo Kang Joon has an air of mystery about him, with his piercing hazel eyes and heart-stopping side smirk, but when he's with your family, he's sure to bring out the perfect Korean boyfriend in him to make you beam with pride! Though more on the quiet side, Seo Kang Joon will charm your mother with his naturally sweet demeanor and good manners.

http://www.koogle.tv/media/news/op-ed-male-idols-youll-want-to-take-home-to-mama-during-chuseok/

There's also another short news article about Veronica for London.

http://couch-kimchi.com/2016/09/19/seo-kang-joon-for-fw-2016-victoria-for-london/

• Like 3

16 hours ago, kawaii_bunny said:

Seo Kang Joon has an air of mystery about him, with his piercing hazel eyes and heart-stopping side smirk, but when he's with your family, he's sure to bring out the perfect Korean boyfriend in him to make you beam with pride! Though more on the quiet side, Seo Kang Joon will charm your mother with his naturally sweet demeanor and good manners.

http://www.koogle.tv/media/news/op-ed-male-idols-youll-want-to-take-home-to-mama-during-chuseok/

I wished I had a boyfriend like that. :bawling:

160920 Timbuk2Korea Facebook Update

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CszbEZSUIAAZXaH.jpg

Spoiler

CszbDEQUIAARKDb.jpg

CszbF-_VMAAaee4.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CszbH2uUMAA3Y9y.jpg

via MakeMe5urprise

• Like 3

3 Korean Remakes Of Popular American Shows To Look Forward To

3 Korean Remakes Of Popular American Shows To Look Forward To

For a time, K-drama adaptations of Japanese dramas were all the rage, with remakes everywhere, such as “Boys Over Flowers,” “City Hunter,” “Goong,” “Flower Boy Next Door,” “Tomorrow Cantabile,” “Liar Game,” and many more.

However, it seems American shows have taken over the scene, especially after the success of tvN’s “The Good Wife,” which was the first American show remade in Korea.

TvN has been at the forefront of the new movement, aided by the fact that, as a cable channel, there are fewer broadcast restrictions, which allows the K-drama to maintain a more similar tone to the original work than is allowed by the big three, SBS, MBC, or KBS.

Here are three upcoming remakes of American shows to look forward to:

Entourage

“Entourage” is an eight-season HBO show that ran from 2004 to 2011, showing the everyday lives of Hollywood stars. Filming for tvN’s remake of “Entourage” began in June, and the production team is aiming for a complete wrap before the show hits the air this year on November 4.

The main cast (photo above) includes Seo Kang Joon, Park Jung Min, Lee Kwang Soo, and Lee Dong Hwi, playing four friends since childhood, and their management agency CEO, portrayed by Jo Jin Woong.

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/21/3-korean-remakes-popular-american-shows-look-forward/

• Like 2

Before I post some regular update I just wanted to mention what kind of role I want Kangjun to try out next.

TA-DA!  It's certainly psychopath. :P

P3YkXgT.gif

cre. as tagged

Kangjun will hopefully appear at the tvN10 awards. Even tho the chances of him winning something are pretty small I still want him to attend. :keke

• Like 2