Seo Kang Joon 서강준 ♤ Your Brown Eyes Vitamin ♧

Admin

8 minutes ago, sera43 said:

ELLE KOREA magazine 2016/11 pics

GORGEOUS!!! :wub: My fave recent photo shoot done by him.

[STARCAST] Seo Kang-Jun and Cha Young-bin! Ch. 1 Star (★) Young-bin to shoot Entourage poster!

naverenter | 2016.10.20 10:55

tvN’s Fri-Sat drama ‘Entourage’ which started to unveil from not long ago!
It is attracting attention a lot as the trailer and the poster already consist of unique main actors.
Therefore, here it is! Seo Kang-Jun who turned into top star Cha Young-bin’s ‘Entourage’ poster shooting site!
Would you like to see it together?

Spoiler

103943244_1.jpg?type=w430_q70

Here are all five actors of #Entourage.
*Great combination only available from Entourage!

Spoiler

104134226_1.JPG?type=w430_q70

Eye-contact with Young-bin from the beginning.. Oh, is my heart alive...?

Spoiler

104213706_2_.jpg?type=w430_q70

The first shooting with all actors burst into laughter like this.

Spoiler

104245527_3_.jpg?type=w430_q70

read full article here http://m.star.naver.com/SEOKANGJUN/news/end?id=8387510

[STARCAST] 'Entourage' SEO KANG JUN Poster shooting video Eng sub

http://www.vlive.tv/video/15609/STARCAST-Entourage-SEO-KANG-JUN--Poster-shooting--서강준X차영빈-Ch-1-안투라지-포스터-촬영-현장

• Like 2

Upcoming V LIVE broadcast of Entourage cast on October 25 at 11:30 AM  (tvn' Entourage early interview)

Here is the link: http://www.vlive.tv/video/15763/

Channel: http://www.vlive.tv/channels/ECA251

Someone on DCinside posted some info about upcoming broadcasts/schedules. Dunno if this is verified though.

Spoiler

14718854_567160186826196_739787877585883

cre BaiduSKJBar

• Like 2

Character description of Cha Young Bin (Entourage)

CvR-yUiUMAEutal.jpg

cr. kangjuneyes

Spoiler

In Korean:

차영빈 (서강준) ㅣ 다 가진 놈
"최대한 인생 즐기는 거야. 그게 연기에 도움 된다니까?“ 연예인들의 연예인. 현재 가장 핫한 배우.
좋든 나쁘든 모든 일에 쿨하고 긍정적이고, 스타로서 가식과 허세가 전혀 없다.
자유분방한 매력 때문에 가장 친한 친구들도 ‘넌 진짜 타고난 연예인이다.’라고 평한다.
최대한 인생을 즐기려고 한다.
많은 경험을 하고 그게 연기에 도움이 된다고 생각한다.
미래보다는 현재를 즐기고 싶고, 심각하고 우울한 건 딱 질색이다.
하지만 작품 선택에 있어서 돈이나 명성 보다 작품성을 고집하는 신념이 있고 상대가 슈퍼갑 방송국이든 영화 투자사든 감독이든 신경 쓰지 않고 뚜렷한 주관과 고집으로 과감하게 행동한다.
주위의 모든 여자가 영빈에게 적극적으로 다가오고, 영빈도 그걸 즐기긴 하지만 적극적이진 않다.
있어도 그만 없어도 그만인 느긋한 태도.
복잡한 여자관계를 즐기는 듯 보이고 늘 밝지만 항상 스포트라이트를 받는 화려한 스타의 삶을 즐기는 듯 보이지만 알고 보면 공허함과 외로움이 감추어져 있는 캐릭터.

The man who has it all.
“It’s all about enjoying the best life. I’m telling you, it helps with the acting?” of entertainers in the entertainer, now the best actor.
For better or worse, posturing and have no pretensions as a star and cooland positive in everything.
Also making friends with guys that ‘You're missing a born entertainer.’best friends in the liberal friends.
Enjoy life as much as possible.
A lot of experience and think it is helpful in acting.
I hate that's serious and somber, I want to enjoy the present rather than the future.
But work choices in super best match for the station and insistence on the work of faith than money or fame or capitalists or as a film or don't care.Bold action in by a clear and persistence.
The woman is all around Yeongbin actively Yeongbin, and come to enjoy it, but not so positive.
It doesn't matter if you are not a relaxed manner, doesn't matter if you are.
Who was always in the spotlight for something bright, but always seems to enjoy the complex relations with women and colorful star's life seems to enjoy but the emptiness and loneliness.Character that have been hidden.

trans. via naver

https://www.instagram.com/p/BL0cbDiB4FH/?taken-by=entourage_kr

• Like 2

BEANPOLE OUTDOOR 2016 Winter Making Film

BEANPOLE OUTDOOR Entourage Down

BEANPOLE OUTDOOR DOVE+ DOWN

Spoiler

BEANPOLE OUTDOOR SUPER DOWN 5.0

Spoiler

BEANPOLE OUTDOOR POLAR DOWN

Spoiler

credit beanpoleblog

• Like 2

[POLL] 1st Vote Results TOP 50 - Fan's Popularity Award ceremony 2016 Asian Artist Awards 

34. Seo Kang Joon - 605 hits - 0,3% 

http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/lists/3

I'm posting this just as information. Like the title says is just a popularity vote.:)

161021 Entourage Episode 1 preview gif

more stuff on http://10seol12.tistory.com/86

• Like 2

Entourage press conference
Date: Tuesday, on October 25 at 15:00 KST.

Spoiler

14702370_1179234192169408_91539040838451

Source

Entourage V LIVE broadcast schedule (google trans.)

Spoiler

https://scontent-frt3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s750x750/sh0.08/e35/14561947_221728574911643_1193993546714054656_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM2NzQ0NDc0NzQ4MDE1NTM5OQ%3D%3D.2

10/25 (Tues) afternoon 6:30 tvN Entourage apteo V
10/25 (Tues) Entourage LIVE CAMS deokhu
10/28 (Fri.) 23:10 [more Entourage Beginning] tvN simultaneous live
11/4 (Fri) Entourage VIP Premiere - Red Carpet / BACKSTAGE LIVE

entourage_kr

V LIVE Channel to follow: http://www.vlive.tv/channels/ECA251

Link for upcoming V LIVE broadcast on Oct 25 at 18:30 KST: http://www.vlive.tv/video/15763/

• Like 2

'Entourage' Seo Kang-Joon, completely transformed into top star Cha Young Bin - "Appearance that came out of manhwa"

Spoiler

photo776248.jpg

photo776247.jpg

Comment: +290

[+760, -190] And his face shines always ... where lighting is not needed ...

[+445, -72] Oh god ... why he could be so beautiful ... Ridiculously handsome as always

[+518, -103] Seo Kang-joon is not only handsome, but also the air around him was not satisfied where later he would be a rising hopeful actor   ㅠㅠ Entourage fighting !!

[+258, -54] Finally Entourage also has to close then,  will definitely support

[+236, -64] Entourage fighting! I'm really looking forward to it. Seo Kang Joon fighting!

[+80, -20] Woah first picture that was so, then the atmosphere will be much daebak Kang Joon here kk à ..

[+85, -22] I would count on Kang Joon ♡♡

[+78, -20] Handsome too go ㅠㅜ ㅜㅜㅜㅠ ㅠㅠㅠ ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

[+84, -23] Seo Kang-joon has both extremely handsome face and solid acting so there is also a hopeful actor there. He's steadily becoming a better actor. Entourage is
anticipated.

[+89, -25] Seo Kang Joon is expected.

Tranlation: SKJ Vietnam fanpage + Naver

Original link: entertain.naver

• Like 2

Swoony stills of Seo Kang-joon and new teaser for Entourage

by chickachunga | October 24, 2016

Spoiler

skjent1.jpg

Seo Kang-joon (Cheese in the Trap) is looking all spiffy and handsome in character as Cha Young-bin, Korea’s hottest rising film star, in the newest stills from tvN’s highly anticipated remake of the hit HBO series Entourage. He’s the man of the hour, and joining his joyride through superstardom are his manager Lee Ho-jin (Park Jung-min), power agent Kim Eun-gab (Jo Jin-woong), former idol star Cha Joon (Lee Kwang-soo), and freewheeling jokester Turtle (Lee Dong-hwi), who make up the titular entourage.

The brief teaser showcases the tight-knit buddies living it up at the club, walking the red carpet of the Busan International Film Festival, and romping around in their boxers for reasons unknown as of yet. Lee Kwang-soo also does frantic pelvic thrusts (also for reasons unknown) while his friends look uneasy.

Despite the fun and games, and glitz and glamour, it looks like there’s concern over the movie star’s film bombing at the box office, but Seo Kang-joon doesn’t seem at all worried. In fact, he’s the one reassuring his manager with a confident, “Hey! It’ll all be just fine.” Uh, shouldn’t the manager be the one saying that?

skjent2.jpg

Spoiler

skjent3.jpg

skjent4.jpg

skjent7.jpg

skjent8.jpg

skjent9.jpg

skjent11.jpg

skjent12.jpg

skjent14.jpg

skjent15.jpg

read more on http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/10/swoony-stills-of-seo-kang-joon-and-new-teaser-for-entourage/

• Like 2

“Entourage” PD Says The Drama Passes The Standard Of Korean Broadcast Ratings

Spoiler

Entourage

On October 25, Jang Young Woo PD of “Entourage” recently spoke about the drama’s possibly explicit content at the drama’s press conference.

“We’ve already went over the standard of ratings in terms of Korean broadcasts,” Jang Young Woo commented. The PD continued, saying, “The reason we had the opportunity to do this project was because we enjoyed watching the original. There are some provocative aspects in the original, but it’s fun to see a view of Hollywood as well as some self-dissing and black comedy. I think there’s some Korean sentiment in ‘Entourage’ as well. We’ve planned it in a fun way.”

Meanwhile, the drama has already released individual posters and a clip of the script reading session! tvN’s “Entourage” airs its first episode on November 4, 11 p.m. KST.

Watch one of the teasers for the drama below!

cr. Seus Win

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/10/25/entourage-pd-says-drama-passes-standard-of-korean-broadcast-ratings/

• Like 2

Korean remake of hit series 'Entourage' set to air

2016/10/25 19:13

By Lee Haye-ah

SEOUL, Oct. 25 (Yonhap) -- A South Korean remake of the popular HBO series "Entourage" is set to air next week, putting the local entertainment industry on full display.

Like the original, which was set in Hollywood, tvN's "Entourage" will reveal what really goes on inside show business through the lives of A-list actor Cha Young-bin (Seo Kang-jun) and his group of friends. Cha's entourage is made up of his manager and friend Lee Ho-jin (Park Jung-min); the temperamental head of his management agency Kim Eun-gab (Cho Jin-woong); cousin and former idol star Cha Joon (Lee Kwang-soo); and longtime friend Geobuk (Lee Dong-hwi).

The cast of "Entourage" pose for a photo during a promotional press conference in southern Seoul on Oct. 25, 2016. (Yonhap)

The cast of "Entourage" pose for a photo during a promotional press conference in southern Seoul on Oct. 25, 2016. (Yonhap)

"I really enjoyed the original version, and although it does contain some sensational parts, I personally found the realistic portrayal of Hollywood and self-dissing really entertaining," Jang Young-woo, the director of the series, said during a promotional press conference held in southern Seoul Tuesday. "I think it was a lot of fun making it because the human sentiments portrayed in the original version are actually very Korean, too."

Jang said the remake heightens the element of "bromance" in the original version by adding "Korean" values such as justice and loyalty into the mix.

He also dismissed concerns about the R-rated material in the American series, saying the producers kept such elements at a minimum to suit the local culture.

Seo, who gained fame through the tvN series "Cheese in the Trap," said he could relate to his character because Cha is proactive and determined when it comes to pursuing his dreams as an actor.

The 23-year-old also said the drama's advance production, as opposed to the more common film-as-you-go method, allowed the cast and crew to grow comfortable with each other before filming began.

Cho echoed those remarks, saying he didn't want to part with his character.

"You can see I'm really excited right now," the actor said, apparently aware that his enthusiasm was unusual for actors at a press conference. "It's because I don't want to send my character away. When I arrived on the set, it was just so much fun being with these kids. I hope our audiences will feel it, too."

Hide contents

A poster for "Entourage" (Yonhap)

A poster for "Entourage" (Yonhap)

tvN's "Entourage" will be the first-ever remake of the HBO series which ran for eight seasons from 2004-2011.

The original version featured guest appearances by a host of celebrities, including Christina Aguilera, Peter Jackson and Matt Damon. In the remake, 67 celebrities were cast in cameo roles, including actors Ha Jung-woo and Song Ji-hyo.

If the series does well, Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Dong-hwi, who play the two funny characters of the group, said they will wear the costumes of a fish and a turtle, respectively, and give free hugs in the southern coastal city of Busan.

Lee Dong-hwi's name in the series, Geobuk, means turtle in Korean.

"Entourage" will premiere at 11 p.m. on Nov. 4, with new episodes airing every Friday and Saturday.

It will also be broadcast across Asia through various online and cable channels in China, Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, the Philippines, Cambodia, Myanmar and Australia.

hague@yna.co.kr

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2016/10/25/0200000000AEN20161025011100315.html

• Like 2

[Photo] Seo Kang Jun, Lee Kwang Soo and More Attend ′Entourage′ Press Conference

87579088.jpg

11 pics under spoiler :)

Hide contents

42689223.jpg

91262471.jpg

38192365.jpg

36975752.jpg

78879585.jpg

88529724.jpg

95041292.jpg

16148978.jpg

52244054.jpg

64424793.jpg

73884422.jpg

On October 25, actors Seo Kang Jun, Lee Kwang Soo, Park Jung Min, Lee Dong Hwi and Cho Jin Woong attended the press conference for the upcoming tvN drama Entourage.

Korea′s Entourage is the first remake of popular HBO series of the same name. HBO′s Entourage aired a total of 8 seasons between 2004 and 2011.

Meanwhile, Entourage will follow the lives of top Korean star Young Bin (Seo Kang Jun), his friends Ho Jin (Park Jung Min), Joon (Lee Kwang Soo), Turtle (Lee Dong Hwi) and management company president Eun Gab (Choi Jin Woong). The series will begin airing on November 4 at 11PM KST.

Photo credit: Hea Jung Min

Tag
Lee Kwang Soo 20161025 Park Jung Min 20161025 Cho Jin Woong 20161025 Seo Kang Jun 20161025 Lee Dong Hwi 20161025

http://mwave.interest.me/en/kpop-news/article/109547/seo-kang-jun-lee-kwang-soo-and-more-attend-entourage-press-conference-korean-celebrity-news
  • Like 2

[V Report Plus] ‘Entourage’ highlight reel

October 25 2016

(Naver V app)

The V Drama channel on Naver‘s V app released the highlight reel for the upcoming tvN drama “Entourage,” on Tuesday.

The highlight reel shows snippets of the drama, from comedic club scenes to fast cars and yacht parties, highlighting the life of a Korean movie star.

Hide contents

Each of the main characters is also shown, starting from power agent Cho Jin-woong, to the young actor on the rise Seo Kang-joon, best friend and manager Park Jung-min, carefree childhood friend Lee Dong-hwi, and Seo’s has-been actor cousin Lee Kwang-soo.

The reel also shows the rest of the star-studded cast, such as former Wonder Girls member Ahn So-hee, f(x) member Amber, and the A-list celebrity cameos, including Ha Jung-woo, Jin Goo, Song Ji-hyo, Simon Dominic, Clara, Park Hanbyul, Kang Ha-neul and more.

Hide contents

Naver’s real-time broadcasting app V allows fans to interact with their favorite K-pop stars through live broadcasts. The app is available for Android and iOS. For more information, visit http://www.vlive.tv.

By Lee Sang-won (sangdoze@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201610251700557009049_2

• Like 1

Jo Jin Woong Notes The Human Aspect of 'Entourage'

gaa87tp74iqnr23glrzeqkj0j0blduuk.jpg

[Kim Hee Eun / Photo de Cho Hee Sun] Jo Jin Woog shared his impressions.

On October 25, the press premiere of new tvN series ‘Entourage’ was held at Nonhyun’s Imperial Palace Hotel.

That day, Jo Jin Woong praised the series saying: “’Entourage’ is a story of real life people. It tells about humans. I hope you can feel that while watching it.”

Seo Kang Jun added, “When you say ‘Entourage’, you think colorful and fresh. You really feel it as you watch it. Please anticipate the series.”

‘Entourage’ deals with the daily lives and stories of actor Young Bin (Seo Kang Jun), his friends Ho Jin (Park Jung Min), Joon (Lee Gwang Soo), Kuh Book (Lee Dong Hwi) and his management company’s CEO Eun Gap (Jo Jin Woong).

Meanwhile, tvN’s new drama series ‘Entourage’ will premiere on November 4th at 11PM.

http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=32232

Seo Kang Joon of 'Entourage' Tells Similarities With Protagonist

ond3ioy1drqjkoze16vje1qy4cajcpgq.jpg 

[Kim Hee Eun / Photo de Cho Hee Sun] Seo Kang Jun expressed himself about his synchronizing rate with his character.

On October 25, the press premiere of new tvN series ‘Entourage’ was held at Nonhyun’s Imperial Palace Hotel.

That day, Seo stated that “I have a lot of similarities with Cha Young Bin, my character in the series. He’s not really good at making decisions but just like him, I tend to pay attention to little details related to people around me.”

He added, “I have a tendency to adapt to my friends’ will and follow them when they want to eat at that place or go to that place. We’re alike on this.”

‘Entourage’ deals with the daily lives and stories of actor Young Bin (Seo Kang Jun), his friends Ho Jin (Park Jung Min), Joon (Lee Gwang Soo), Kuh Book (Lee Dong Hwi) and his management company’s CEO Eun Gap (Jo Jin Woong).

Meanwhile, tvN’s new drama series ‘Entourage’ will premiere on November 4th at 11PM.

http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=32231

• Like 2