[Drama 2014] Hi! School: Love On (하이스쿨 - 러브온) KBS

irilight

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest little girl

@ELlovelyz let's watch KBS Gayo Daejun tonight  :-S 
Feels so empty without HSLO starting from this week though it still aired on KBS World tv (now eps 18) :(what can we do now? just watch INFINITE in KBS&MBC Gayo Daejun and awards festival.And,I'm     waiting for :  1.Miracles to happen at KBS Drama Awards or Dramafever awards  2.INFINITE comeback on February  3.Sae Ron upcoming movie/drama project (probably I will not watch her upcoming movie/drama because will busy next year.BUT,if she in   drama,maybe,not 100% sure I want to watch or not, I watch her part only)
Sae Ron celebrate her Christmas yesterday with After School Lizzy and 김현옥 B5vpH1lCUAAHGpN.jpg

Guest little girl

@fleurofjasmine hmmmm....I don't know.Maybe you can try search on Daum/Naver/any k-site.but I think for this category,it will be a surprisesometimes,I rewatched NG videos.Don't     know why I laugh at the 'bubblegum kiss' NG video :P .Looks like WH being too nervous and SR.....hahahaha.She looks a little bit uncomfortable at that time :D

@"little girl"‌ yeah..this last few days i haven't search on daum/naver. However for mbc and sbsdrama have announced best couple awards. But on those 2 awards, just one best couple will be a winner. Okay i will try search later :)

Same with you..sometimes i also rewatched ng videos. Everytime i watched, i always smile widely.. :) wh and ksr are so cute :)

Guest little girl

@fleurofjasmine I like the 2nd NG video.The part where SR and WH throw popcorn into each other's mouth is too cute  :x They look like that kind of brother-sister relationship,but at the same time they look like a couple.peace  :)>-  .and scene when they're in class  :\"> I love that part the most
HONEYTREE photobook :(( These photos below are from HSLO shooting site :cr : INFINITE0609B5w6KiFCYAAkWsE.jpg
B5w6KivCYAEfi2U.jpg
I wish anyone that has this photobook could posts all WH's pic in that book on twitter

cr : cocaine_cabaretB5wJLbVCcAExSsa.jpg:large

cr : 2boyoung0903B5w6-NpCIAA0ai4.jpg:large

SO MANY BTS PHOTOS OF WH DURING FILMING HSLO !!!!! I WANT TO SEE ALL OF THEM !!!!  :((

Guest little girl

Woo Hyun got sad when he knows HSLO always got low ratings  :( I feel so bad to him,Sae Ron,Sung Yeol,other casts and all crew.  :(:(( Actually,for me this drama deserves to get high rating (at least around 7-10%) But,I'm thankful many international fans and some K-netizens give a lot of loves and support to this drama,from 1st until final eps

READ THE NEWS HERE :http://m.star.naver.com/infinite/news/end?id=4128775&platform=twitter

@"little girl"‌ thanks a lot for your info about a new article. Yeah..too bad hslo's rating really low. But i think that because many factors. From airing time to a little promotion by kbs. Hslo was the first kbs drama on this time slot. And actually kbs will continue air drama on this time slot. After hslo there will be drama "spy" with jaejoong jyj as male lead eventhough will air next year. Let's see, if spy also get low rating maybe an airing time is one of main factor for the rating (besides for hslo 4 times preemption). However kdrama ratings nowadays are low. So i think hslo with 2-4% rating was quite good if we looked at this factors: bad airing time (first kbs drama in this time slot, once a week and multiple preemptions), high school themed drama (main viewers usually were teenage & young adult), idol actor as lead (knet seem didnt quite like about this), etc and if we compared with regular (aired on weekday and prime time?), high profile drama (a list actors as lead, big budget etc) just got rating about 5-7% (eg secret door, cantabile tomorrow etc, sorry no offense about this).

However, as you said, hslo quite popular among international kdrama viewers (if we look at dramafever ranking).

So wh, sy, ksr and all other cast and crew don't be sad!!! You've hard worked. Especially to wh and sy.. i bet many kdrama viewers become infinite fans after watched hslo (including me..hehe) :)

Guest little girl

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL 1 : ACTIVITIES OF KIM YOUNG-JAE, WOO-HE & LEE CHANG-WOOK IN 2014

I'M HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY RIGHT NOW !!!! HI! SCHOOL - LOVE ON WAS ON 4th PLACE FOR TOP 5 DRAMAS OF 2014 !!!!!!! 
  B-) =D> :x <:-P
********However,Sae Ron&Woo Hyun were not on Top 5 couples in 2014 productions:

A liitle bit about HSLO OST "YAYAYA" (starts at 4:21 - 5:16),Stars & Music - URBAN ZAKAPA ON STARS & MUSIC

BAD NEWS!!!
KSR and WH was NOT nominated in Best Couples Awards category :((
even I can't found HSLO in any category.. (even though I just get articles about 2 categories, for other categories I haven't found an article yet)
I think KBS forgot that they have aired HSLO ~X(
http://beatuscorner.com/2014-kbs-drama-awards-most-popular-actor-actress-nominees-list/
http://beatuscorner.com/2014-kbs-drama-awards-best-couple-nominees-list/

Guest little girl

@fleurofjasmine  X_X  ~X(  >:P  :(( it's okay.we still have Dramafever Awards.Don't     stop pray  ^:)^  yes,from Arirang tv.I also don't know based on what.Wait.I think it based on netizens voting

Guest little girl

@fleurofjasmine I wish that too.Seriously  =(( But,I already got feeling they will never attend to this awards festival even before you told that news.
I'm crying because of their performance on Music Core today.Too PERFECT,AWESOME and AMAZING !https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDLA4ul3za4&sns=em

Guest little girl

FRIDAYS WITHOUT WOO HYUN + KIM SAE RON... https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2014/12/26/fridays-without-woo-hyun-kim-sae-ron/

Same feeling :(
Sae Ron presenting an award for KBS Entertaiment Awards tonight :*sorry the pic is too small*B53XE64CIAM9eT1.jpg:small
When MC Shin Dong Yeop mentioned 'Hi! School - Love On' ,I knew someone from the casts will presented the award and it turned out that the person is Sae Ron.I also hope Woo Hyun/Sung Yeol would be there with her....but,sadly......:(

I already watched videos you've posted @little girl I'm so happy and proud that HSLO could managed on ranking 4 as top 5 drama in 2014!!
and that ranking was picked by viewers from 188 countries around the world!!
moreover other 4 dramas were very popular and high-profile dramas with A-list actors (5. YASS, 3. DS, 2. IOIL and 1. YAFS). =D>

for Kim Young Jae video..
aww..the best thing that happened to him in 2014 was shooting HSLO :)
and when MCs questioned him about acting with 2 infinite members..MCs said that they older than him..and KYJ called them "hyung"..and KYJ answered that wh and sy were very energetic..LOL :))
i could imagine how energetic wh and sy :))

I also already saw all category of KBS drama awards from their official site. I couldn't find HSLO in any category!! ~X( 
However, in official site, there is no category of best new actor/actress (just category for best drama, best actor/actress, best couple, best drama special). So I still hope KSR was included in best new actress category (for best new actor already knew from an article from soompi). Why I feel that HSLO being ignored by KBS :(  Too bad..
KBS..didn't you know that HSLO also popular eventhough the rating so low??
(sorry..I'm still in angry mode >:P )

Archived