(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Delulu Mode: Deactivate.
Never mind. He was sighted with his stylist 23 hours ago ~ midday.
kimchipizza instagram:
택오빠랑 참조은 쫑파티때! Taecyeon oppa! ^^♡ #셀카 #셀스타그램 #얼스타그램 #데일리 #맞팔 #맞팔으리 #심심해 #놀아줘 #아잉 #좋다 #참조은시절 #마지막 #쫑파티 #selfie #selca #fashion #stylist #taecyeon #2pm #gocrazy!

tumblr_ndlr5hIjrU1tnw5y5o1_500.png

It's okay, @korchick. You don't need to translate the Korean words... They'll only be clutter in our brains. 
I'm sweeping away the clutter, and the dust. tumblr_men2v0HUX51r93041o1_500.gif
(this is a scene from my favorite Japanese movie -- lol it's the only one I've ever watched anyway with my kids -- Howl's Moving Castle. That's Sophie, a young girl who was cursed to live like an old woman.) 

@Packmule3

Let me write you on things that I gathered or I get from reading different comments and internet search on who this CXZ is. 

This CXZ should the key person or the source behind the recent articles.

First of all, CXZ is not a "reporter".  He is said to be "organizer or more like the Taiwan contact" from Kstyletrip.   I think he is not a direct Kstylstrip employee but like a contractor or manager KStylestrip hired to organize this press conference in Taiwan and he said to have "bring" Gui Gui to Korea for this trip. 

In the early article translated by chinlylin:

Chen Xiu Qing said that there was only one interview that they didn’t accept.  An on site e-media that abruptly asked for an one on one exclusive interview and the interview content didn’t have anything to do with the event.  The organizer agreed to the media prior to informing the management company and then requesting Gui Gui to give an interview directly was very inappropriate. “You can’t just agreed to it and then have us pay the bill.”

For my understanding, Chen Xiu Qing did not name names but what I got she is saying that CXZ agreed to an interview with some e-media without consulting with her first.   Chen Xiu Qing (Gui Gui's manager) refused the interview and has a forceful disagreement with CXZ.

From internet search, basically I get this CXZ was an artist manager or "Gold Medal" artist manager. (Self claimed?!)  My brief understanding is that this CXZ and his ex clients usually end in unhappy terms.    

So where is the problem.  My understanding is that CXZ is the one who is the source behind the articles.  Because he may be holding grudges against Chen Xiu Qing for not agreeing to an interview he agreed to with an e-media.  Also,  CXZ was not mention much from the original press release to be anybody important.   Because CXZ claims he is the organizer from Kstylestrip and didn't get any publicity himself from this main event on Oct 6th. Then, unflattering and negative articles on KStyletrip started to appear from Oct 15.   He is the one saying Puff Kuo is one of the candidate "being considered" by Kstyletrip. (He is the source of the claim).  CXZ is the one who also said because Puff Kuo has other similar endorsement so KStyletrip is not a good fit. And the subsequent reports by different reporters stress this claim even more.  By claiming because Puff Kuo refuses the endorsement then Gui Gui is the replacement.  All this is CXZ is the source of the claim.  KStylestrip was never the source of the claim.

Basically, this
CXZ as the so call organizer to this event is making public statements as if he is the spokesperson for KStyletrip. I think he is at most a contractor or manager hired by KStyletrip as Taiwan go to contact.  Is that even legal.  I don't know where this Honorary Tourism Ambassador thing comes from, because the Korea Office never heard of it.  It may have to do with the Taiwan branch but even the Head Office from Korea said they have no knowledge of this and the article credibility is to be question. And this discredit or removal reasons are just ridiculous. I could not located any facts behind this.
credit:
韓國kstyletrip百萬婚紗媒體發佈會花絮 宇澤娛樂提供(陳孝志)
Translated:
Korea KStyletrip Million Dollar Wedding Gown Press Conference Highlights
UniJun Entertainment Provided (Chen Xiao Zi)
40歲的經紀人陳孝志,擁有一張25歲的臉,堪稱是「整形達人」

原文網址: 經紀人陳孝志變帥25歲 月租6萬住70坪大房 | 好房網News | 最在地化的房地產新聞 http://news.housefun.com.tw/hormone/article/35506145309

I google 宇澤娛樂有限公司 or UniJun Entertainment and there really is not much information.

UniJun Entertainment is a Taiwan registered company.  It should not have any affiliation with KStyletrip or does not represent KStyletrip.

Above is from information gather on the internet.

GG FB Status Updates

GG FB - 18th Oct 2014 - 12.23pm (TST) 1.23pm (KST)

回來這幾天時間不夠用,但是開心 :P

Coming back this couple of days times not enough, but happy :P

So, GG is back home, huh? :D

cr.angelangie

taecguihouse4_zpsd7963f41.jpg~320x480

ok..ok...I am crazy, I know. Again, GG's back home, huh? :D

cr.nottingham.ac.uk

>

packmule3 said: Delulu Mode: Deactivate.
Never mind. He was sighted with his stylist 23 hours ago ~ midday.
kimchipizza instagram:
택오빠랑 참조은 쫑파티때!  From wrap up party with Taecyeon oppa! Taecyeon oppa! ^^♡ #셀카 #셀스타그램 #얼스타그램 #데일리 #맞팔 #맞팔으리 #심심해 #놀아줘 #아잉 #좋다 #참조은시절 #마지막 #쫑파티 #selfie #selca #fashion #stylist #taecyeon #2pm #gocrazy!

From wrap up party with Taecyeon oppa! Taecyeon oppa! ^^♡ #selca #selstagram #ulstagram #daily #followme #followme으리 #bored #playwithme #aing #happy #WonderfulDays #last #wrapupparty #selfie #selca #fashion #stylist #taecyeon #2pm #gocrazy!

It's okay, @korchick. You don't need to translate the Korean words... They'll only be clutter in our brains. 
I'm sweeping away the clutter, and the dust. 
(this is a scene from my favorite Japanese movie -- lol it's the only one I've ever watched anyway with my kids -- Howl's Moving Castle. That's Sophie, a young girl who was cursed to live like an old woman.) 

@ahjummafan nah not hunting just want to get to the bottom of things or just to shed some lights so that it will be brighter :)

@angelangie‌ of course. You have been the anchor of this thread. Keeping us grounded with our delulu. I hope it was just a miscommunication or justlost in translation among those involved.

Archived