(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@angelangie, I've been trying to translate this from "Pikicast" you posted. October 15 <-- click on the date and it will take you to the original post :) 
Anyways... I have been trying to figure out how best to translate it and post it... but my skills are lacking and the bulk of it talks or is a commentary on the popularity of "My Love from Another Star" and the main actress Jeon JiHyun.Then, GG is tied in because she is such a fan and the recent K-Style wedding shoot she did copying and experiencing what Jeon JiHyun went through for her wedding photo shoot :\">
This is the parts where it is specific to GuiGui: 또, 중화권의 떠오르는 스타 '오영결'은  plus/in addition/also, a rising star from Taiwan 'Oh Young Gyeol' is  스스로 '별그대'의 팬임을 인증하는 등  by such, the she-'star' (image/icon) as acknowledged by fans별그대 애청자로 소문이 자자했는데,  as the she-'star'(image/icon) as much as a rumor, it slowly spread.
이 웨딩상품 업체는 오영결을 초대하여  This wedding product/merchandise enterprise/package company, (they) invited Oh YoungGyeol '전지현 결혼식 따라잡기'를 체험시켜주었다.  to 'Catch/copy Jeon JiHyun's wedding shoot' (and) experience it.
오영결은 "전지현 드레스도 입고 전지현 메이크업을 하니 내가 마치 전지현이 된 느낌이었다"며  Oh YoungGyeol said, "wearing Jeon JiHyun's dress, make-up/made up to be like Jeon JiHyun, I feel like I have become her" (and also) said, "친구들에게 가서 자랑하겠다"라고 너스레를 떨었다. "I am going to boast about it to my friends" (in her) overly chatty (way/manner).
참고로 오영결의 웨이보 팔로워는 320만 명, For your information, Oh YoungGyeol's followers are 320million,페이스북 팬은 약 150만 명으로  FaceBook followers are about 1.5million중화권에선 제법 잘 나가는 여배우  (she has become a) fairly well known actress from the great China region
그래서 결론은 오영결은 겁나 예쁘다.  Therefore in conclusion Oh YoungGyeol is terrifyingly pretty/loveable  - 끝 -  - (the) end -(이 웨딩코스 관련해서 궁금한 점은  ([If you have] questions regarding/about the wedding-course,늘 그렇듯 ↓ 아래 출처로 가서 보세요! as always, go to the source below!나는 남자라 잘 모름!!! 물어보면 당황;) since I am a male, [it isn't something] I know very well!!! [the questions] the query, fluster/embarrasses me ;)

UGGH!!!! the google translate speech or spoken won't work Right now!!!!!as you all know, I have to hear it to understand it and then translate it ti you 8-} ~X( ~X( :((  EDIT: Finally finished it 1 and half day or 2 days later :P

@packmule3 said:  OKCat retweeted this yesterday. @biruangel, do you mind checking the time for me?  If it's a retweet, what time do I put?  (sorry, if it's such a dumb question here... I still live in a cave. lol.)  Thanks. 
There's no time stamp for re-tweets, unfortunately.  We can only gauge generally.  The original tweet was on October 17 at 1.52am (KST: 2.52am) and the first comment by another person was at 8.32am.  So OkCat tweeted it between 1.52am to 8.32am.  :D

Guest cryjingle

hahaha here you go....this is the reporter :D with his pictures :D i'm not going to post his pictures though.............sorry i dont want to be looking at him all the times and i'm tagging this explanation of yours....so whoever found this know how reports looks like :P

陳孝志 - Chen XiaoZi

http://news.housefun.com.tw/hormone/article/35506145309

陳孝志 is not a reporter, he's a famous artiste manager in Taiwan and have connections in Korea, he's the one who linked up Gui Gui with KStyleTrip. Apparently KStyleTrip appointed him to find female artist in Taiwan, they considered both GWGM wives and end up choosing Gui Gui.

BiruAngel said: @packmule3 said:  OKCat retweeted this yesterday. @biruangel, do you mind checking the time for me?  If it's a retweet, what time do I put?  (sorry, if it's such a dumb question here... I still live in a cave. lol.)  Thanks. 
There's no time stamp for re-tweets, unfortunately.  We can only gauge generally.  The original tweet was on October 17 at 1.52am (KST: 2.52am) and the first comment by another person was at 8.32am.  So OkCat tweeted it between 1.52am to 8.32am.  :D

Guest cryjingle

Figures speak for itself. Below are statistics of Gui Gui's Facebook, original post agreed for re-posting to any place where you think is appropriate, please feel free to put it to tweeter or other places if you so wish. Do NOT mention or comment on other artistes.

photo BF415F58-D08A-4218-9E2B-F1F479B5BCBE.jpg

photo D82C1B6B-0157-4D10-AB28-898B44EC8AF2.jpg

photo AC43FBBD-4FA3-4124-921D-111B1658572B.jpg

photo 39512BB1-5D06-4303-B356-ABD0C9EBDC2E.jpg

Thanks, @cryjingle.I was copying and pasting it at the same time...
A TaecGui fan, named Ms. Beebee Wong, posted these charts with the following explanation on Guigui's Facebook today to counter the reporter's claims. 
對鬼鬼粉絲的150萬有疑問嗎?150萬哪裡來的? 150萬,53%是台灣粉絲。馬來西亞有20%, 再來是香港,有6.6%.
鬼鬼FB總數在台灣藝人/名人中排16. 大多時間沒在台灣卻還有53% 的台灣粉絲(相等於79萬6千). 比起很多在台灣發展的藝人多. 這樣也比較平衡. 有一些藝人, 90%粉絲在台灣, 人數卻還不及鬼鬼, 也就是說, 她們走出台灣, 市場也沒鬼鬼大了!數字不能造假, 記者在讀的話, 好好去做功課!最後,這不包含大陸的粉絲. 如果大陸能翻牆,還不止這人數! (還有兩張照片在留言裡)
Translation was supplied by beebee wong. 
Statistical review of Guigui's FB.Guigui's Top 3 fans are from Taiwan, Malaysia and Hong Kong with a percentage of 53%, 20% and 6.6% respectively.
As for Taiwan celebrities' FB ranking, Guigui's FB ranks no. 16. It has a good distribution of 53% local fans as compare to some TW celebrities who have 90% local fans. This also means that they have less market value when they are out of Taiwan !Last but not least, this excludes fans from China who cannot/hv limited access to FB.(More photos, can be found under comment)
39512BB1-5D06-4303-B356-ABD0C9EBDC2E.jpg

AC43FBBD-4FA3-4124-921D-111B1658572B.jpg
D82C1B6B-0157-4D10-AB28-898B44EC8AF2.jpg
credit: as tagged, beebee wong.

Delulu Mode: Deactivate.
Never mind. He was sighted with his stylist 23 hours ago ~ midday.
kimchipizza instagram:
택오빠랑 참조은 쫑파티때! Taecyeon oppa! ^^♡ #셀카 #셀스타그램 #얼스타그램 #데일리 #맞팔 #맞팔으리 #심심해 #놀아줘 #아잉 #좋다 #참조은시절 #마지막 #쫑파티 #selfie #selca #fashion #stylist #taecyeon #2pm #gocrazy!

tumblr_ndlr5hIjrU1tnw5y5o1_500.png

It's okay, @korchick. You don't need to translate the Korean words... They'll only be clutter in our brains. 
I'm sweeping away the clutter, and the dust. tumblr_men2v0HUX51r93041o1_500.gif
(this is a scene from my favorite Japanese movie -- lol it's the only one I've ever watched anyway with my kids -- Howl's Moving Castle. That's Sophie, a young girl who was cursed to live like an old woman.) 

@Packmule3

Let me write you on things that I gathered or I get from reading different comments and internet search on who this CXZ is. 

This CXZ should the key person or the source behind the recent articles.

First of all, CXZ is not a "reporter".  He is said to be "organizer or more like the Taiwan contact" from Kstyletrip.   I think he is not a direct Kstylstrip employee but like a contractor or manager KStylestrip hired to organize this press conference in Taiwan and he said to have "bring" Gui Gui to Korea for this trip. 

In the early article translated by chinlylin:

Chen Xiu Qing said that there was only one interview that they didn’t accept.  An on site e-media that abruptly asked for an one on one exclusive interview and the interview content didn’t have anything to do with the event.  The organizer agreed to the media prior to informing the management company and then requesting Gui Gui to give an interview directly was very inappropriate. “You can’t just agreed to it and then have us pay the bill.”

For my understanding, Chen Xiu Qing did not name names but what I got she is saying that CXZ agreed to an interview with some e-media without consulting with her first.   Chen Xiu Qing (Gui Gui's manager) refused the interview and has a forceful disagreement with CXZ.

From internet search, basically I get this CXZ was an artist manager or "Gold Medal" artist manager. (Self claimed?!)  My brief understanding is that this CXZ and his ex clients usually end in unhappy terms.    

So where is the problem.  My understanding is that CXZ is the one who is the source behind the articles.  Because he may be holding grudges against Chen Xiu Qing for not agreeing to an interview he agreed to with an e-media.  Also,  CXZ was not mention much from the original press release to be anybody important.   Because CXZ claims he is the organizer from Kstylestrip and didn't get any publicity himself from this main event on Oct 6th. Then, unflattering and negative articles on KStyletrip started to appear from Oct 15.   He is the one saying Puff Kuo is one of the candidate "being considered" by Kstyletrip. (He is the source of the claim).  CXZ is the one who also said because Puff Kuo has other similar endorsement so KStyletrip is not a good fit. And the subsequent reports by different reporters stress this claim even more.  By claiming because Puff Kuo refuses the endorsement then Gui Gui is the replacement.  All this is CXZ is the source of the claim.  KStylestrip was never the source of the claim.

Basically, this
CXZ as the so call organizer to this event is making public statements as if he is the spokesperson for KStyletrip. I think he is at most a contractor or manager hired by KStyletrip as Taiwan go to contact.  Is that even legal.  I don't know where this Honorary Tourism Ambassador thing comes from, because the Korea Office never heard of it.  It may have to do with the Taiwan branch but even the Head Office from Korea said they have no knowledge of this and the article credibility is to be question. And this discredit or removal reasons are just ridiculous. I could not located any facts behind this.
credit:
韓國kstyletrip百萬婚紗媒體發佈會花絮 宇澤娛樂提供(陳孝志)
Translated:
Korea KStyletrip Million Dollar Wedding Gown Press Conference Highlights
UniJun Entertainment Provided (Chen Xiao Zi)
40歲的經紀人陳孝志,擁有一張25歲的臉,堪稱是「整形達人」

原文網址: 經紀人陳孝志變帥25歲 月租6萬住70坪大房 | 好房網News | 最在地化的房地產新聞 http://news.housefun.com.tw/hormone/article/35506145309

I google 宇澤娛樂有限公司 or UniJun Entertainment and there really is not much information.

UniJun Entertainment is a Taiwan registered company.  It should not have any affiliation with KStyletrip or does not represent KStyletrip.

Above is from information gather on the internet.

GG FB Status Updates

GG FB - 18th Oct 2014 - 12.23pm (TST) 1.23pm (KST)

回來這幾天時間不夠用,但是開心 :P

Coming back this couple of days times not enough, but happy :P

So, GG is back home, huh? :D

cr.angelangie

taecguihouse4_zpsd7963f41.jpg~320x480

ok..ok...I am crazy, I know. Again, GG's back home, huh? :D

cr.nottingham.ac.uk

>

packmule3 said: Delulu Mode: Deactivate.
Never mind. He was sighted with his stylist 23 hours ago ~ midday.
kimchipizza instagram:
택오빠랑 참조은 쫑파티때!  From wrap up party with Taecyeon oppa! Taecyeon oppa! ^^♡ #셀카 #셀스타그램 #얼스타그램 #데일리 #맞팔 #맞팔으리 #심심해 #놀아줘 #아잉 #좋다 #참조은시절 #마지막 #쫑파티 #selfie #selca #fashion #stylist #taecyeon #2pm #gocrazy!

From wrap up party with Taecyeon oppa! Taecyeon oppa! ^^♡ #selca #selstagram #ulstagram #daily #followme #followme으리 #bored #playwithme #aing #happy #WonderfulDays #last #wrapupparty #selfie #selca #fashion #stylist #taecyeon #2pm #gocrazy!

It's okay, @korchick. You don't need to translate the Korean words... They'll only be clutter in our brains. 
I'm sweeping away the clutter, and the dust. 
(this is a scene from my favorite Japanese movie -- lol it's the only one I've ever watched anyway with my kids -- Howl's Moving Castle. That's Sophie, a young girl who was cursed to live like an old woman.) 

@ahjummafan nah not hunting just want to get to the bottom of things or just to shed some lights so that it will be brighter :)

@angelangie‌ of course. You have been the anchor of this thread. Keeping us grounded with our delulu. I hope it was just a miscommunication or justlost in translation among those involved.

Archived