(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

packmule3 said: @chinlylin,
Do you mind including this in our news blog -- for time reference?  This is from the original source of the pic: natalie miumiuho's weibo. 
I approve that he brings his own luggage. Typically we expect men -- and women -- to lift their own luggage from the baggage carousel, but with these idols...sigh... what can I say?  We must encourage good, NORMAL behavior in idols. 

Also this picture of him wearing the Converse/CDG star shoes.  I might need this later when I update the star collage. Thank you~~~

credit: as tagged

mikoshine said: BiruAngel said:

cannakat

said:

mikoshine

said:

cannakat

said:

packmule3

said:

CAT LOVERS.
This is JaeRim's WGM virtual wife, So Eun.  
She's a cat lover. She and JaeRim are both cat lovers. It's not a stretch to see why she would wear a dress like this. YT uploaded 10/3 by Nabina ShreshtaThis is Heechul's wife.  She wore the same cat dress in August for this magazine.  She's also a cat lover.credit: as taggedThis is Guigui.  She wore THIS very same cat dress to a very important event, the press con for her movie, "The Four, Finale" last August 22.  I didn't know she was a cat lover. I think it's more appropriate to say that she's a OKCat CEO lover. credit: as taggedFYI. According to our @akasia, the dress is from Paul & Joe Sister.ref: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27685573/#Comment_27685573I'm not the type to look into the significance of outfits and prints and designs. I mean, if Guigui was to wear something with giraffe prints, I wouldn't ASSUME that she was after my Kwangsoo.credit: soompiBut cats?!!  

chinlylin said: packmule3 said: @chinlylin,
Do you mind including this in our news blog -- for time reference?  This is from the original source of the pic: natalie miumiuho's weibo. 
I approve that he brings his own luggage. Typically we expect men -- and women -- to lift their own luggage from the baggage carousel, but with these idols...sigh... what can I say?  We must encourage good, NORMAL behavior in idols. 

Also this picture of him wearing the Converse/CDG star shoes.  I might need this later when I update the star collage. Thank you~~~

packmule3 said: chinlylin said: packmule3 said: @chinlylin,

My dear @haha1549, thank you for your vote of confidence :)   but I’m really the worst person to ask for legal advice when it comes to Taiwanese entertainment industry because 1) it’s not my field of expertise, and 2) my inability to comprehend Chinese poses a big liability. I don’t know the key players involved here (apart from Guigui); I don’t understand the sequence of events that brought about the situation; and, most importantly, I can’t get the “feel” of the article -- or the undercurrent -- to determine the motivation behind it.  Sigh.  :( 
You see, I’m tone-deaf since I don’t speak Chinese.  And I can’t tell whether this article was written a) because the reporter felt slighted/insulted when GG’s manager refused to allow more questions, or B) because the reporter had another bias to crow about here in the article, or c) because the reporter was plain inept and didn’t check sources OTHER than this tabloid, Next Magazine, that you mentioned, or d) because of something else entirely.
All I can say about this matter is: if Guigui intends to pursue legal action, the best thing for fans like us to do is to stay out of it in order to allow her legal team to maneuver without being second-guessed and their strategy be divulged in public.  Guigui, too, needs to stick with the “no comment” statement.  There’s a reason why the expression “to LAWYER up” is synonymous with refusing to answer any further question.  It’s because an attorney will advise her client to keep silent, as anything the client will say may be used and held against him, and may aggravate the situation.  
I do have to clarify briefly this word “slander” because it’s been mentioned.
You know that defamation is the act of damaging somebody’s reputation and it can either be in the form of a slander or libel.  Technically, slander is defaming somebody orally. […but hand gestures are also considered slander, lol.]  Libel, on the other hand, is defaming somebody in print but it has also included defamatory statements “published” in TV shows, radio programs, videos, and the internet. 
There are a few requirements for a defamation lawsuit to work, but I’ll only mention one because this isn’t some kind of law seminar and I don’t want to bore people... :)
The most important aspect is truth. The falsehood must be “provable”.  The burden lies on the plaintiff to prove that the statements made against him are false, and NOT on the defendant to prove that the statements he made are true. There’s a difference there.  :)  A statement may be damaging to the plaintiff’s reputation but it’s not considered “defamatory” if the statement is in fact true. And then the tricky part here is that the defendant need NOT have every detail of the allegedly defamatory statement as true, "as long as the substance is essentially true."  Do you see what I’m getting at?  [i’m sorry I have to stop there…]
As a bartender, however, I’m agreeing with @angelangie and @cryjingle here.  This appears to be more of a PR nightmare, and should be handled by the PR team. For now. Again, it shows the amazing, amazing incompetence of her handlers, but I’d rather have the PR team handle it rather than the legal team. Unless they can get supporting statements from other sources (for instance, the contact person from KStyleTrip) to counter the allegations or whatever..., it’s best not to drag Guigui’s name in the mud any much more than these people already have.  
Poor child. God give her strength. 
ref: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27868031/#Comment_27868031

Archived