(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BiruAngel said: GuiGui Facebook on Wed, October 15 at 1.41pm (KST: 2.41pm)Caption:  Kakakaka ee80a2.png ohh la la 한글날 잘 쉬셨나요?? ^ ^

울랄라의 페이스북지기는 모처럼 집에서 격렬히 쉬고있는 중이었지요.
뭐 볼꺼 없나~하며 온스타일 방송을 틀었는데
대만의 귀여운 여배우 오영결이
겟잇뷰티의 토킹미러에 출연했더라구요.... See More

@Packmule3

被認定在台「人氣一般般」 鬼鬼遭韓除名觀光大使
Was recognized in Taiwan [Popularity So So] Gui Gui got removed as Tourism Ambassador

影劇中心/綜合報導
Entertainment center / Summary Report

藝人鬼鬼(吳映潔)之前因為赴南韓拍攝戀愛實境節目《我們結婚了》,人氣直線飆升,最近還拍了一系列婚紗照,主打和南韓國際巨星全智賢享有同樣規格,原本要晉升該國觀光大使,卻因為經紀公司難喬、被認為不夠紅,遭到對方除名。

Since artists Gui Gui (Wu Yingjie) went to South Korea to film romance reality show "We Got Married", her popularity skyrocketed.  Recently, she has also taken a series of wedding photo, main focus to have the same style as South Korea international superstar Jeon Ji Hyun, originally she was to be promoted as that country tourism ambassador,  but because her representation agency was deemed difficult, was considered not popular enough, got her name removed by the other party.

鬼鬼在台「人氣一般般」,被爆遭南韓除名觀光大使。(圖/翻攝自《壹週刊》)

Gui Gui in Taiwan [Popularity So So], was exposed to have South Korea removed from Tourism Ambassador.(photo/taken from <Next Magazine>

鬼鬼日前為韓國婚紗業者「KStyleTrip」拍一系列唯美新娘照,成為該品牌在台代言人,據《壹週刊》報導,這機會原本是屬於同樣也參加南韓節目《我們結婚了》爆紅的郭雪芙,是對方拒絕邀請後,她才「補位」,沒想到卻在參加公開活動時卡關。

Gui Gui recently shoot a series of beautiful bride wedding photos for South Korea Wedding Company [KStyleTrip], became the brand’s spokesperson, according to <Next Magazine> report, this opportunity originally belonged to popular Puff Kuo who also participated in the same Korea show <We Got Married>, because after the other side (means Puff Kuo) refused the invitation, she (Gui Gui) was then given [replacement/backup position], can’t imagine to then be road blocked during the publicity events.

郭雪芙之前也參加《我們結婚了》和金希澈曖昧,在南韓人氣度爆增。(圖/翻攝自網路)

Puff Kuo also has participated in <We Got Married> with Kim Hee Chul has ambiguity, her popularity skyrocketed in South Korea. (picture/ from the internet)

據消息來源指出,該婚紗廠商在6日請鬼鬼來開辦記者會,安排她接受南韓觀光分社長鄭益壽頒發「韓國觀光名譽形象大使」,主持人的字卡都已經準備好,卻在活動 3天前緊急喊卡頒獎橋段,原因竟是廠商原以為她臉書破百萬粉絲很紅,實地在台灣調查後,卻發現人氣只是一般般,臨時決定除名。

From information source pointed out, the Wedding Grown company invited Gui Gui to participate in a press conference on the 6th, planned for her to be presented as [Honorary Tourism Ambassador of South Korea]  from South Korea Tourism Branch President Zhengyi Shou,  the host (emcee) had even prepared the word cards already, but three days prior to the event, there was emergency called to stopped to the presentation event, the reason was that the company originally though her Face book has over a million fans to be very popular, but after a field investigation in Taiwan, then realized her popularity was only so so, then decided last minute on her name removal.

鬼鬼原本在台記者會要獲般「南韓觀光大使」,卻在活動前3天臨時喊卡,主持人的字卡都已經準備好。(圖/翻攝自《壹週刊》)
Gui Gui originally planned to be presented as [Tourism Ambassador of South Korea]  during the Taiwan press conference, but 3 days prior to the event suddenly got halted, the event host (emcee) has even already prepared the word cards.

不僅如此,鬼鬼當天在活動上被問到是否想買個甜蜜小窩,她表示自己正有此意,想再買一間房,但認為應該是要未來的「歸宿」買這間房子,反問記者是否要買「歸 宿」給老婆,讓發問者表情尷尬,另一方面,經紀公司限制媒體發問內容,造成現場不滿情緒蔓延,一度有人開嗆「她有這麼紅嗎?」最後有媒體甚至氣到不播出這 內容。

Not only that, on the day of the event, Gui Gui was asked if she wanted to buy a sweet home, she said she has that intention, wanted to buy another apartment, but believed her future [husband] should be the one to purchase that apartment. In return ask the reporter as a [husband] is he willing to buy for his wife, the asked reporter looks embarrassed, on the other side, her representation agency restricted questions content from the press, resulted in the spread of discontent at the press conference, someone even raised the question [is she that popular?] At the end, there were some presses who got so angry that they decided not to broadcast that content.

鬼鬼當天在活動上接受記者訪問,一旁經紀人強勢限制媒體發問內容,引起眾怒。(影片來自YouTube,若被刪除敬請原諒)On the day of the event, Gui Gui was interviewed by reporters, her agent forcefully limited questions content from the sideline, caused mass outrage.  (video from Youtube, please excused if removed)

活動負責人陳孝志表示,因為鬼鬼經紀人陳秀卿「較強硬拒絕媒體問題」,當天才會發生小有狀況。而陳則解釋,鬼鬼當天把台下逗得很開心,雙方最後還坐下來聊天,不認為有此狀況,還給了當天活動大使電話證明情況,但對方因為手機沒帶非本人接聽。

陳秀卿也表示,原本活動內容是有頒發觀光大使喬段,但因為婚紗、觀光分屬於商業和官方,不宜出現在同場活動,才會被知會要延期。但韓國公社卻表示從未接到鬼鬼擔任觀光大使消息,讓整件事成了羅生門。

The event organizer Chen Xiao Zhi said, because Gui Gui’s agent Chen Xiu Qing [Refused media question more forcefully], there was a small situation happened on the event day. Also, Chen (GG agent) explained, that day Gui Gui amused her audience happily, at the end both side sat down and talked it over, not believed to have a bad situation, then gave the event ambassador a phone call as proof, but the person did not bring his cell phone so he did not personally answered.

Chen Xiu Qing also said, the event originally has Tourism Ambassador Presentation part, but because Wedding Gown Company and Tourism Branch, belong to commercial versus official, and should not appear in the same event, so was notified for the need to postpone.  But Korea Office said it did not received notice that Gui Gui was to be Korea Tourism Ambassador, the whole case then became Rashomon (like Bermuda Triangle).

文網址: 被認定在台「人氣一般般」 鬼鬼遭韓除名觀光大使 | ETtoday影劇新聞 | ETtoday 新聞雲

http://www.ettoday.net/news/20141015/413383.htm#ixzz3GAxHAnik ;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I tried to translate as closely to how it is written, even followed it's sentence structure.

I think the whole purpose of this article is to make Gui Gui look bad without much supportive facts. 

Sigh.  I'm a little speechless looking at this kind of slander?!!

What do you think?

Guest cannakat

mikoshine said: cannakat said: packmule3 said: CAT LOVERS.
This is JaeRim's WGM virtual wife, So Eun.  
She's a cat lover. She and JaeRim are both cat lovers. It's not a stretch to see why she would wear a dress like this. YT uploaded 10/3 by Nabina ShreshtaThis is Heechul's wife.  She wore the same cat dress in August for this magazine.  She's also a cat lover.credit: as taggedThis is Guigui.  She wore THIS very same cat dress to a very important event, the press con for her movie, "The Four, Finale" last August 22.  I didn't know she was a cat lover. I think it's more appropriate to say that she's a OKCat CEO lover. credit: as taggedFYI. According to our @akasia, the dress is from Paul & Joe Sister.ref: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27685573/#Comment_27685573I'm not the type to look into the significance of outfits and prints and designs. I mean, if Guigui was to wear something with giraffe prints, I wouldn't ASSUME that she was after my Kwangsoo.Please...be my guest. Do take him home.  I wouldn't mind one single bit. credit: soompiBut cats?!!  

cannakat

said:

mikoshine

said:

cannakat

said:

packmule3

said:

CAT LOVERS.
She's a cat lover. She and JaeRim are both cat lovers. It's not a stretch to see why she would wear a dress like this. YT uploaded 10/3 by Nabina ShreshtaThis is Heechul's wife.  She wore the same cat dress in August for this magazine.  She's also a cat lover.credit: as taggedThis is Guigui.  She wore THIS very same cat dress to a very important event, the press con for her movie, "The Four, Finale" last August 22.  I didn't know she was a cat lover. I think it's more appropriate to say that she's a OKCat CEO lover. credit: as taggedFYI. According to our @akasia, the dress is from Paul & Joe Sister.ref: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27685573/#Comment_27685573I'm not the type to look into the significance of outfits and prints and designs. I mean, if Guigui was to wear something with giraffe prints, I wouldn't ASSUME that she was after my Kwangsoo.Please...be my guest. Do take him home.  I wouldn't mind one single bit. credit: soompiBut cats?!!  

What girl in their right mind would reject [KStyleTrip] invitation?

Was there proof that [KStyleTrip] offer it to any other person first?

The article said according to Next Magazine, where is Next Magazine source?

Next Magazine is the tabloids!

Practicing his cooking skills, 2PM’s Taecyeon showed confidence in cooking rice in cauldrons after tvN’s Three Meals. On October 15, Taecyeon attended the press conference for Three Meals at the 63 City Convention Center in Yeouido. cr: as taggedBz9ysfKCMAEZgNW.jpg
During the press conference, Lee Seo Jin shared that he was in charge of prepping the ingredients and Taecyeon did most of the cooking out of the big iron cauldron. He added that Taecyeon is studying cooking like his life depends on it. 
When asked if he learned more about cooking, Taecyeon replied, “I didn’t learn anything particularly new. I’m cooking as I always do. We filmed once or twice, but we always cook rice with the cauldron.” 
After saying that the cauldron is too heavy, Taecyeon asked the staff if they could buy him a set of pots, bringing laughter in the hall. 
“I’ve gotten really good about cooking rice in the cauldron. It’s all about adjusting the water and fire levels,” explained Taecyeon, going into detail how much water is needed and when to lower the heat in the fire pit. “
MC Park Ji Yoon then commented in amazement that she never dreamed of learning how to cook rice in a cauldron from an idol group member. 
Three Meals is a program about Lee Seo Jin and Taecyeon learning to cook for themselves while living in the middle of the countryside. The program begins on October 17. 
Photo Credit: Kim Byung KwanSource:  http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/78283/2pm-taecyeon-talks-about-cooking

Lee Seo Jin Wants 2PM to Appear as Guests on ‘Three Meals’ to Help with the Harvest.Working hard under the sun to feed the family, Lee Seo Jin said he wants to invite the 2PM members to tvN’s Three Days. 
On October 15, Lee Seo Jin, 2PM’s Taecyeon, producers Na Young Seok, and Park Hee Yeon attended the press conference for tvN’s Three Meals at the 63 City Convention Center in Yeouido. cr: as taggedBz918gnCQAAi16h.jpg
Having worked with Producer Na Young Seok before and suffered under his directions, Lee Seo Jin shared that Three Meals was harder to film than Grandpas Over Flowers. 
Lee Seo Jin explained that on the show, if he and Taecyeon receive food or any help from the staff, they go in debt and must pay it back by harvesting sorghum. 
“Just like a slave’s debts continue to rise despite how much work he does, our debts are also increasing. Whenever I have time, I’m trying to harvest sorghum,” said Lee Seo Jin. 
When asked who he would like to invite on the show, Lee Seo Jin answered the 2PM members so that they can help decrease the debt. 
Taecyeon then pointed out that their debt might actually grow, since the 2PM members will probably want to eat meat after they work.
Three Meals is a program about Lee Seo Jin and Taecyeon learning to cook for themselves while living in the middle of the countryside. The program begins on October 17. 
Source: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/78277/leeseojin-wants-to-invite-2pm-to-threemeals

BiruAngel said:

cannakat

said:

mikoshine

said:

cannakat

said:

packmule3

said:

CAT LOVERS.
She's a cat lover. She and JaeRim are both cat lovers. It's not a stretch to see why she would wear a dress like this. YT uploaded 10/3 by Nabina ShreshtaThis is Heechul's wife.  She wore the same cat dress in August for this magazine.  She's also a cat lover.credit: as taggedThis is Guigui.  She wore THIS very same cat dress to a very important event, the press con for her movie, "The Four, Finale" last August 22.  I didn't know she was a cat lover. I think it's more appropriate to say that she's a OKCat CEO lover. credit: as taggedFYI. According to our @akasia, the dress is from Paul & Joe Sister.ref: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27685573/#Comment_27685573I'm not the type to look into the significance of outfits and prints and designs. I mean, if Guigui was to wear something with giraffe prints, I wouldn't ASSUME that she was after my Kwangsoo.credit: soompiBut cats?!!  

Archived