(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

angelangie

said:

korchick

said:

THANK you :) There was another video...longer one where GG shows her "make-up" bag 
@angelangieyou posted a link that showed GG talking to the "Talking Mirror" about what GG has in her "make-up" bag. What was GG saying?  Does she really do All that pampering to her skin EVERY Day?!?!?!? GG's make-up bag is BIG, really packed too!!     
Is there a way to watch "Got Beauty" with English subs?I am curious what GG says/said about her cosmetics.

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

angelangie

said:

BiruAngel

said:   

yes...she needs to do that...you see she has water retentions badly.....especially early in the morning when she wash her face it got pretty bloated....which is why one of the main reason when we saw her at the air port her face was small and sharp but after the swimming session in the pool....it got bloated...

i always find it funny that the other guys (WooYoung, JunHo & Nickhun) got a dose of GuiGui with her wrecking their debut song...

you can see that they take pride in it...especially when they first walk in at how GuiGui said WooYoung was the food on the table....there was a slight disapproval tone in JunHo tones when he emphasize that WooYoung is WooYoung not some food.....

after that when GuiGui said she recognize WooYoung, he was really happy that GuiGui said 'Dream High' which JunHo happily supply 'Jason'

at that point you can honestly say that they all took pride in things they do.....and we can definitely see Taec was happy to dump his clumsy & wreck ball of a wife on his members lols...he was happy that it times they get the end of the stick too lols.........however he is protective of her....you can see that he stick close to her through out :) 

**************€€€€*************

I hear ya, ladies.

There's a gleeful feeling inside of me that WY ended up with non-bubbly person where HE had to do all the aegyo instead. Call it comeuppance? Karma? Kekeke.

Honestly though, I thought he was comfortable with GG, for instance conversing quietly with her about the hand statue in the bedroom while the others were talking amongst themselves. And the fact that he wanted to punish her with the juice for kissing AaronYan, told her off for quickly opening the housewarming gift, teased her about being pregnant (but they edited that...) after she had a coughing bout, showed her how to dance 10/10 properly, tasted "her cooking" immediately, and scolded her for popping the balloon (he was the one right?)...all these direct interactions with GG tell me that HE wasn't indifferent to her. Come to think of it, of all three 2PM guests there, he was the one who interacted the most with her. 

And yes, I do like TY's "protection". The way HE treated Guigui -- with indulgence -- guided the behavior of his friends towards Guigui. They received their cues from him.

True, he wasn't all touchy-touchy with her like NK was with his Victoria, but he was OKspoiling her and his friends saw that. :)

He asked her what she would like his friends to do for her and he agreed to her idea. When Guigui was asked to dance 10/10 and she wanted them to do it as a couple, he gave in even if it was an embarrassment in front of his guys. They exchanged a knowing look, when GG realized that TY allowed HER to do the "wrong" moves, and he grinned at her. And did you notice when they stood up to dance around the table, HE was the one actually tickled the most? He also warned his friends to do the dance happily. (@korchick, what was the correct translation there? Maybe @BiruAngel can make us a gif.) And when Guigui stopped to check on their happy dance, he was laughing and shouting "happy" to please her. He was pretending that he was hen-pecked by a little girl, when all along, HE liked the idea that HIS wife was bossing them all around.

Also, I think that's one reason he was proud of GG that night. Aside from the fact that Guigui conducted herself well as a hostess of her first housewarming party, he and the production team KNEW that they had a winner of an episode there. Thanks to Guigui, they had lots of usable film footages... which in turn makes their job easier to do. There's never a dry moment with Guigui around. Other WGM couples would invite 5, 6, 8, even 12 guests, and STILL there would be  plenty of dead-air time. Lol. With Guigui, you only need little "props" because SHE can liven up the show.

--oops my phone batt dying...gotta transfer to my laptop.

BiruAngel said: GuiGui Facebook on Sat, October 11 at 9.07pm (KST: 10.07pm)Caption嫁給1500000 ee80a2.png Translation:  Married to 150,000 ee80a2.png 
**************************♥♥♥******************** 
Wedding bells are on her mind --  and consequently, on ours, too.  
Aissssh, jinjja...trolling again.   :D 

BiruAngel

said:

@packmule3 said:  

He asked her what she would like his friends to do for her and he agreed to her idea. When Guigui was asked to dance 10/10 and she wanted them to do it as a couple, he gave in even if it was an embarrassment in front of his guys. They exchanged a knowing look, when GG realized that TY allowed HER to do the "wrong" moves, and he grinned at her. And did you notice when they stood up to dance around the table, HE was the one actually tickled the most? He also warned his friends to do the dance happily. (@korchick, what was the correct translation there? Maybe @BiruAngel can make us a gif.) And when Guigui stopped to check on their happy dance, he was laughing and shouting "happy" to please her. He was pretending that he was hen-pecked by a little girl, when all along, HE liked the idea that HIS wife was bossing them all around.
Sure can ... I must say it's not an easy feat to type all these on the phone.  I would have gone berserk!  ^:)^

Archived