(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

Taeccol Twitter, October 11, 2:04am KST
첫날 세경기를 이긴건 27년만이고 아이스하키를 이긴건 17년 만이라는군요ㅋㅋㅋ 내가 못갈때 이러기얌?ㅋㅋㅋ

Translation by 2PMalways:3 wins on the 1st day is the first in 27 years, ice hockey win is first in 17 yearsㅋㅋㅋ Is this because I can’t go?ㅋㅋㅋ
*******♥♥♥*********Tagging @chinlylin. I haven't forgotten the cartoons. :)

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gil_noona

삼시세끼’ 이서진-옥택연도 “대체 뭐 하는 프로그램인고?” me2.do/Foemo9z2 출처 : 네이버 뉴스

Cr: okniverse

Bzl69qkCcAAGfd2.jpg

More Taec pictures at the Fan event today 10/10 in Bangkok.  Source: fyeahtaec.tumblr

credit: as tagged

credit: as tagged

Mianhe, Taec....frankly speaking, I don't really like your black shirt. It looks like this to me :)) I'd prefer you to stick to your sports tracksuit.... :D

cr.purecostumes

>

To @torreydinh and the other ahjummas, :D 
During the Making of "Go Crazy", Taecyeon was captured in film just munching snacks at the back while the rest of the 2PM guys were goofing and playing with each other.
taecguigocrazymv4_zps36ec549b.png 
He also shown jumping by himself during the dance party portion, and not interacting much with the "extras".
taecguigocrazymv3_zps2983ac24.png

He also danced with OKCat.

taecguigocrazymv2_zpsb1971984.png

So, despite the party ambiance, he was pretty much... tame. 

Guigui's shared Choc Girl's Facebook update: Friday, October 10, 3:16pm TST
Caption: 小禮物。Translation by bing: Small gift10698605_841557372542147_250290554623668

Blurb written on the right hand side:Energy is the essence of life. Every day you decide how you're going to use it by knowing what you want and what it takes to reach the goal, and by maintaining focus. 10711023_841557485875469_797496826277591

Archived