(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@cannakat, the pages are flying so I can't find your earlier comment...
But I do agree with you...
This BTS comment of Taecyeon here:  I like something that can reflect the happiness and the brightness of this marriage into photo [blahblah darkness]…bright…where you can run into the future, and you see happy thousand flowers.
is simply amazing considering where we are now.  More than a year and a half later. :)
Brightness and happiness.  :D 
@bouquet78, may I trouble you for an appropriate quote/picture for this? Thanks. 

I also like Guigui's comment:
If I expect too much, I might disappoint easily, so I just hope it goes well.
I think she's still doing that nowadays with their SNS and LDR.  She goes with the flow, without much expectation or demands, so she doesn't get disappointed. And this fits in with what Taecyeon said about the girl he likes, too.  
He keeps on insisting that his ideal is someone who isn't fussy with food...and that mean for him a girl who'll also go with the flow.  

Guest cannakat

packmule3 said: I do like it in the BTS when Taecyeon freely and honestly admitted that he wasn't going to invite Nichkhun to the show. Some other guy would have wiffled and waffled around the issue, but that was GOOD reaction on his part. 
I think that's why this GWGM was a success... because we got the good ticklish-in-our-tummy reactions from both of them. Other actors/singers would have tried to protect their image more.  

@gil_noona
Thanks for that comics!!
Yes, his face there when he looked away and said, "a dark fog is in my future..." is funny.  He looked like he could crunch nails between teeth, and spit them out. 
In the BTS scene, too, I like it when he was walking away from Guigui but when he heard GG call out NK's name, he snapped back to attention. mwahahaha. 
I wonder how he feels now if he was to watch this scene all over again.  He surely must know that he was being played here like guitar strings.
:) 

Guest gil_noona

The wife who loves animals! :D They've got penguin, pig, sea elephant, cat, chicken......

====================================

And the husband is friggin scared of animals… animals of ANY kind. He freaked out when a couple of sheep surround him. Guigui was like “omg! sheep! cute! give grass!!” and Taec was like scrunched as far back as he can projecting “shoo! shoo!! go away!” lol

Guest cannakat

I have to call it a night for an early rise tomorrow.

Thank you for having the re-watch, it was great fun watching with you all. :)   And consider that I only got caught by the spam block once, I call it a victory :D :D

Goodnight those in Asia
good-night-46.gif

and for those on the other side of the planet, have a nice day!

Archived