(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

I do like it in the BTS when Taecyeon freely and honestly admitted that he wasn't going to invite Nichkhun to the show. Some other guy would have wiffled and waffled around the issue, but that was GOOD reaction on his part. 
I think that's why this GWGM was a success... because we got the good ticklish-in-our-tummy reactions from both of them. Other actors/singers would have tried to protect their image more.  

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cannakat

angelangie said: packmule3 said: cannakat said: It's too funny they are standing right in front of the building going "where to?" :))

while I'm waiting for spam block,
Guigui looking to Taec as soon as the lady spoke is cute.

Interesting how Taec wants a variety of concepts, thought most men just want to get it over and done with quickly

Guest gil_noona

:D

cheering_minions.gif

Awesome, you're here, too!!!

@gil_noona, are you coming?!

========================================

Sorry unnie.. I'm on cellphone, can't join the rewatch.. But I can still drop some comments and post some pics of episode 4..

Taec menboong moment..

ib0Ekm8GROpPTk.jpg

Guest cannakat

So Taec asked his friends about photoshoot, I wonder how his circle of friends felt during all this time, he seems to be asking them about a lot of stuff lol :D

That's okay, @gil_noona.
You can always comment on the gifs that @biruangel is posting, too.  She does that so people who aren't viewing the show can still re-live the moment along with us. 

******♥♥♥******Spamblock!!!!
Spamblock, I know you love me but...let-me-go.gif
Please, let me go, spamblock. 

Guest cannakat

packmule3 said:

Jin-Woon is considered an “relationship advisor” in WGM-land. His advice is correct: girls do watch intently for the reactions.  But his “student” didn’t do it right. 

But I like how Taecyeon told his friend to hang up as soon as he heard Guigui coming. lol.  Good practice for real marriage.  DROP EVERYTHING, Taecyeon!!! because the lord and master  the lady and mistress of the universe is coming.

Archived