Sean 'Puff Daddy' Combs receives doctorate from Howard University

sugarplum892

Sean 'Puff Daddy' Combs has received an honorary degree from Howard University, after giving a speech at the school's commencement ceremony. 
The hip-hop mogul spoke to graduates on Saturday (May 10), and encouraged them to succeed.
Puff Daddy - who attended the school - posted numerous pictures from the event on his Instagram account, writing: "Howard University didn't just change my life--it entered my soul, my heart, my being and my spirit. 
"Nobody is going to invite you to the front of the line, you got to push your way to the front of the line."
Puff Daddy was given an honorary doctorate degree in humanities from the institution. 
"Ain't no homecoming like a Howard homecoming," E! News quotes him as saying during his speech, adding: "And it feels so good to be home."
The rapper recently changed his named back to Puff Daddy, though he experienced some trouble making the change stick on social media.
Source

Archived