The Voice's Pharrell Williams: 'Gwen Stefani is the best of the best'

Pharrell Williams and Shakira have reacted to the news that Gwen Stefani is joining The Voice US.
Williams will make his debut on the NBC singing competition alongside the No Doubt star later this year.

Gwen Stefani confirms she is pregnant

Speaking to Access Hollywood at the iHeartRadio Music Awards, he said: "Gwen is like the best of the best. If she's doing it, I'm doing it!" 
Stefani and Williams previously collaborated on the hit single 'Hollaback Girl' in 2005, which the latter produced.
Shakira - who is currently appearing as a coach on the sixth season of The Voice - said that Stefani will be "terrific".
Pharrell Williams Shakira press shot 2014.

"I think she's gonna be terrific as coach," the 'Empire' star said. "She's just a cool gal and she's very smart and she's a true artist. I think that chair is going to be with the right person."
Stefani will fill in for Christina Aguilera, who is on hiatus as she prepares to welcome her second child. Aguilera is expected to return to the show in the future.
Williams and Stefani will be joined by Blake Shelton and Adam Levine for the seventh season.
Source

Archived