Lee Jun Ho 이준호

Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

I can't view this due "According to the request of the right holder, the clip is not available in your country." Hope it will be upload on YouTube soon.

-----
160304 'Memory' Support by LJH Fan Union (Junho) 

Cdi-K_2W0AAqNZi.jpgCdi-MHtW0AQ1oba.jpg
via 2pmalways

Guest adikkeluangman

Why they restricted to countries. I can't watch this. Will put YouTube version once I found it.

-----
Here the video on IG.

Guest adikkeluangman

Chansung Talks About His Drama Airing at the Same Time as Junho’s New Drama

Looks like the members of 2PM aren’t afraid of a little friendly competition!

At the press conference for his new JTBC drama “Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi” held on March 17, Chansung mentioned of his drama airing at the same time as Junho’s drama with tvN’s “Memory.”

201603171519871118_1_99_20160317152005.j

Chansung said, “Coincidentally it is airing at the exact same time as Junho’s. But I like JTBC better. We both received offers for dramas but they happened to be competing dramas. We’re both supporting each other but whenever Junho meets 2PM staff members, he only talks about his own drama. I’m a little sad at that but I’m going to talk about my own drama too then.”

Laughing, he then continued, “We’re both encouraging each other. I want us both to do well. But I think that my drama will have better ratings.”

Chansung is taking on the supporting role of Nam Bong Ki, an outgoing young man who believe that youth equals having fun. The drama is set to premiere on March 18.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/17/chansung-talks-about-his-drama-airing-at-the-same-time-as-junhos-new-drama/ 

-----
tvN 'Memory' Talk on Site 

tvN 'Memory' Behind Story

-----
Lee Sungmin emulating 2PM! (tvN 'Memory' BTS)(Junho)

Guest adikkeluangman

[INFO] 'Memories of the Sword' limited edition DVD to be released in Korea on 3/25 (Junho)

CdsMDlNVAAAH2YD.jpg
via 2pmalways

-----
This is it. First episode tonight.

-----
[Official Vid] tvN 'Memory' Behind Story (Junho) 

Guest adikkeluangman

JTBC and tvN second round, "Ms. Temper and Nam Jung-gi" VS "Memory"

The second battle between JTBC and tvN has started. New dramas "Ms. Temper and Nam Jung-gi" and "Memory" are about to start this Friday and Saturday. While JTBC won the first battle, will it be able to win again this time?

The production presentation of the JTBC drama "Ms. Temper and Nam Jung-gi" was held on the 17th. Lee Yo-won, Yoon Sang-hyeon, Son Jong-hak, Im Ha-ryong, Yoo Jae-myeong, Kim Seon-yeong, Song Jae-hee, Hwang Chan-seong, Hwang Bo-ra and Director Lee Hyeong-min were there.

CdzMoHLWoAAUQLm.jpg

"Ms. Temper and Nam Jung-gi" depicts the struggles of those who live in a world where the rich have all the power. Amongst them are bad tempered Ok Da-jeong (Lee Yo-won) and timid (Nam Jung-gi).

This is Lee Yo-won's first drama in 3 years with lead male Yoon Sang-hyeon who has the ticket to success and Director Lee Hyeong-min is responsible for many successful dramas in the past.

However, "Ms. Temper and Nam Jung-gi" is at a disadvantageous position. The first round battle between JTBC "Madame Antoine" and tvN "Signal" ended with "Signal" being a success. With the predecessor in defeat and the competition in the spotlight, will "Ms. Temper and Nam Jung-gi" be able to turn tables around?

Director Lee Hyeong-min said, "A good scenario and good cast made the environment an enjoyable one. I've always wanted to do comedy, but I didn't have the opportunity until now. I laughed a lot and I didn't know I had it in me".

Regarding the competition with tVN, he said, ""Memory" is directed by a close friend of mine. I wish the viewers would watch both our dramas first. Then you'll continue watching".

Yoon Sang-hyeon showed pride in "Ms. Temper and Nam Jung-gi". "This is one of the most fun dramas I've ever been in. "My Wife is a Superwoman", "Secret Garden" and "I Hear Your Voice" all started off with low numbers but ended up with good results. We won't be intimidated by tvN or the ground-wave dramas".

Hwang Chan-seong said, "I am in competition with Junho who is starring in the tvN drama "Memory"". He was asked who he thought was going to win but he answered, "I like JTBC more than tvN. I was upset about Junho talking only about his drama when we're back at the office but my drama is going to win".

http://www.hancinema.net/jtbc-and-tvn-second-round-ms-temper-and-nam-jung-gi-vs-memory-92532.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter 

Guest adikkeluangman

tvN <기억> episode1 5-minute clip!!

-----
From Junho twitter : 

[ΤRANS] "Nam Bonggi, if being good-looking is a crime, then you will receive a life sentence"  (by fyjypnation)

-----
From Junho twitter :

Cdz5AV8UUAAyvVH.jpgCdz5AV8UsAADM-5.jpg 
[TRANS] "Meet lawyer Jung Jin on TVN Fri-Sat drama 'Memory' at 8:30PM. I will righteously solve your problems." (by fyjypnation)

Guest adikkeluangman

Naver Search Top Keywords. 3/18 9pm KST No. 1 "Memory. No. 2 "Ms Temper & Nam Junggi" 

Cd1DXRiWIAEKlss.jpg
via Egle0702

-----
9:50pm KST Naver Search Top Keywords
1. Memory #기억
2. Ms Temper & Nam Junggi #욱씨남정기 
3. Alzheimer's (Memory related) 

Cd1PK0sXEAACye9.jpg
via Egle0702

Guest adikkeluangman

Check it out.

-----
[Pic] Junho from sh_ovel_y's & we_park's igs

-----
[Official Cut] 3/18 "Memory" E01

Spoiler

Guest adikkeluangman

[Pic] Junho from we_park's IG

Junho with the drama director.

-----
Junho send food truck to Chansung drama filming location on Tuesday night.

From Junho tweet

CeKFhhfUEAADtqq.jpgCeKFhhkUUAEFcIe.jpg
TRANS > Bonggi's three meals a day take care of your meal. (by 2pmalways)

Chansung replied
TRANS > Thanks, Junho-ya, as long as we do well, our dramas have no problem (by 2pmalways)

Guest adikkeluangman

<기억> Junho Makes Us Wait for Weekend!

PS16032300008.jpg
http://starin.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=EA31&newsid=01105366612586272&DCD=A10102 

-----

The Korean Food Truck posted on their ig: 
"Today the lawyer bought food for the unemployed. To take care of #MsTemper’s late night snacks, the #KoreanFoodTruck went to the filming set in Paju. #2PM’s actor #LeeJunho called the #FoodTruck himself with the intention to support actor #HwangChansung. The friendship of those two, who ended up competing in the same Fri/Sat drama timeslot, is really heartwarming. By the way, actor Hwang Chansung looks great in pictures, but he’s so much better looking in real life. Actor Hwang Chansung, actor Lee Junho, fighting. Drama 'Ms. Tempter and Nam Junggi', fighting. We also support singers #2PM." (Korean & Japanese part is the same!)
[trans by 2pmalways]

Guest adikkeluangman

[Official Vid] 160323 tvN "Memory" Ep. 3 Preview (Junho)

-----
[Vid] 'Twenty' JP Edition on DVD/Blu-ray on 4/2 - BTS footage! (Junho)

-----
Happy watching to everyone.

Guest adikkeluangman

Junho's Behind Photos of <기억>! 
Photos From: CJ E&M

CeXOjIpUYAASAvW.jpgCeXOjIvUEAAFiTK.jpg

-----

[Memory] They made commitment if the drama reach 5% viewership. Not sure what's it is.

CeYwyW1UEAA3hfD.jpg
via tvN DRAMA

-----
Happy watching everyone.

Guest adikkeluangman

Let's watch Memory.

-----
[Official Cut] 160325 tvN "Memory" Ep 3 (JH)

Spoiler

-----
[Official Vid] 160325 tvN "Memory" Ep. 4 Preview (Junho)

Guest adikkeluangman

[Pics] tvN 'Memory' (Junho) 
CealqwNUAAAL0_v.jpgCealqcZUYAAy9bJ.jpg

Spoiler

CealssAUYAAded_.jpgCealtDsUsAAuMvt.jpg

-----
[Vids] tvN "Memory" BTS (Junho) FB: Click on image

-----
[SNS] 160325 tvN 'Memory' Filming (Junho)

CeauJyYXEAA7vR9.jpgCeauKYmWQAAiQos.jpg
via 2pmalways

Archived