Korean Cosmetics

sakurayukihime

Hai! May i know what the most favorite korean cosmetics brand for u guys? and what's the product? 

Actually, i don't really like to use cosmetics cause it's just troublesome for me, but time changes and my circles changes too, many of my friends use cosmetics and just as popular as k-wave, korean cosmetics is the most preferable for them to use.. so far i have used powder from lioele (oil paper compact powder), it's a gift from my friends and that's the moment when i finally decided to use bb cream. My friend recommended me lioele triple solution bb cream that said it was good for oily face type and yes it does. It's quite expensive but it's good (i asked my friend to buy it for me when he is going to korea). I really sad that i run out the bb cream coz here (in Jakarta) it's realllyy expensive... so i tried another bb cream that said good for oily types too.. it is skin79 hot pink bb cream, i just used it 2 or 3 times and though not as good as lioele for covering but i think it's quite suitable for me (for now, i don't know for the routine). For eyeliner and eyebrow i used Etude Drawing series.. So, may you shared what is your most favorite brand korean cosmetics and the products? Thx :)

• 3 months later...
Guest jolive213

Here is a Korean product I love most. It is first skin care product that is targeting skin immune system... Having healthiest skin immune system is the key of soft, healthy and glowing skin…       

1Z9Vyaa.jpg?1

Guest CarlyH

My favourite brands are The Face Shop, Etude House and Aritaum. I review some of these on my blog: www.ambereyesblog.com.From The Face Shop I love: Chia Seed lotion, Mango Seed Eye Cream, Make Me Star waterproof eyeliner. From Etude House I love: fresh cherry lip tint, cupcake all over colour, all shockara mascara, baking soda cleanser, eyeshadows etc... From Aritaum I love their eyeshadows and lip balm tints. I also really like the Clio water balm bb cream

Archived