Park Joo Hyung 박주형

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

K-Tigers uploads web drama teaser ft. miss A’s Min and Jia
Popular Taekwondo performance group K-Tigers uploaded a short web drama teaser video on March 3rd, featuring Min and Jia from miss A.
B_LgAgqUoAMsHk5.jpg

The K-Tigers are known for taking popular K-pop songs and integrating them into choreography that combines traditional Taekwondo with modern K-pop dance moves. Some of their most popular dance covers include Taeyang’s “Ringa Linga” and EXO’s “Growl.”
The group has now joined hands with miss A’s Min and Jia to create a web drama titled Luv Collage. The short teaser they posted shows Min dancing along with K-Tigers as Jia watches them in amazement. Then, the man standing next to her suggests the idea of working together with K-Tigers.
Meanwhile miss A is currently preparing for a spring comeback and have teased fans with behind the scenes photos on social media.

http://www.koreaboo.com/video/k-tigers-uploads-web-drama-teaser-ft-miss-min-jia/

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

15-04-21 soon_e_10 InstagramCaption : #박주형#배우박주형#슈퍼대디열#엄기태#순수순이#순수모란#주형씨 화이팅~목소리 넘 멋지당~♡♡♡ 주형씨 헤어팀 가족사진

Park Joo Hyung got a new hair color.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

PJH tweeted the poster of his play. Looks like it will start this week.

CIpGsOeUMAAHmyN.jpg

-----
#Parkjoohyung Theatre '가을 반딧불이' Schedule 

Guest adikkeluangman

Happy birthday oppa. All the best in your project. Hope to see you in drama soon or maybe a movie too.

• 3 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

He shared selfie on his instagram and JYP Actors also add one more. This also maybe means that he signed again with JYPE. Supposedly his contract end on last September. The first time he signed for 3 years. Maybe this time it same too.

‪#‎Parkjoohyung‬ [Daily Photo] Such a good looking guy came to the office, left with the comic selfie behind.

12187823_1195132053836987_87251575388353

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

2PM’s Taecyeon and Song Ha Yoon to Star in JYP-Produced Web Drama

2PM’s Taecyeon, Song Ha Yoon, Park Joo Hyung, and Kim Jong Moon will be starring in a new web drama “I’m Going to Touch You (working title),” produced by JYP Pictures and Contents Pool.

This is a romantic comedy about a man who can see the future and a lovely woman. Taecyeon will be playing Do Jin Woo, the man who has the ability to see the near future.

20160326110156_56f5ed93244ac_1_99_201603

Taecyeon said, “This is my first time appearing in a web drama. I think I’ll have a fun time filming it.”

Actress Song Ha Yoon will be playing Taecyeon’s opposite Jin Hee Young, an employee in a cosmetics store whose future dream is to become a makeup artist. Song Ha Yoon has been receiving lots of love through her current drama “My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol.” Unlike her strong image in “My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol,” she will show a more bright and angel-like personality in this web drama.

Other actors in the web drama include Park Joo Hyung, currently starring in tvN‘s “Memory,” and Kim Jong Moon, who starred in the drama “The Great Doctor.” They will be playing Oh Young Dal and Kang Hyun Seo respectively.

This new web drama will air in June.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/25/2pms-taecyeon-and-song-ha-yoon-to-star-in-jyp-produced-web-drama/ 

-----
Additional info.

Archived