[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest fiovial

I heard when Hyun Bin just got his debut, some people said he was the second Jang Hyuk :P

Since Hyuk was little Jung Woo Sung when he debuted so would that make Hyun Bin the 3rd Jung Woo Sung? Hahahahha.

A bit late but....The backhuggggggg!!!!!!! Especially the one where Nara smiled...OMG the Jjangs are killing it in the chemistry department!!! RIDICULOUSLY sweet!

@eunnij09‌ high five! Same here! I'm currently in love with both FLY and Marriage, Not Dating!

For those who watch both FLY and Marriage, Not Dating....is the prenatal class instructor in the pic that @spideysteve‌ posted the same actress who played Gong Gi Tae's aunt?? She sure looks similar....

Edit: she is!! Park Hee Jin is Gong Gi Tea's aunt! What a small drama world that she is appearing in my 2 addict dramas now.

Guest lljsykk2013

HiI am new to this forum. Nice to meet you all. I am a big fan of original version and now I get hooked on Korean version too. And better than original. Now waiting for ep 5 to see newly wed couple 

:-*

gumi said: I thought that news article about Geon craving sweets made it clear that it wasn't pregnancy craving...? In my understanding, the director said it showed how Geon is already unconsciously spelled in the magic of love, craving sweet things because he wants to be happy, just as MiYoung said. I was kinda disappointed that it wasn't pregnancy craving....Although with this positively crazy team, I still haven't given up hope that Geon could start having pregnancy craving and morning sickness lol

Guest mari3all3n

Hello to all soompiers! I'm new to this site and after creating an account, I immediately started to post comments on my fave kdramas! Fated to love you (Korean version) is way better than the original one. After watching the first episode of FTLY K-version and learned that there was a Taiwanese version, I immediately watched the latter. The taiwanese version was also great & funny but being able to see the K-version first made me bias against the original one. I guess it's because of the fact that the K-version has great cinematography & cast since I seem to recognize the actors and actresses. I have high expectations for this version and currently I'm loving it! Not only do I get to see Choi Jin Hyuk (Daniel), which by the way is super hot (Lol), I also like the changes they made on this version and on the characters. Lee Gun's character is nicer than the original one and his laugh is contagious. I also find Mi Young adorable and innocent. As for the other characters, they're totally hilarious! I can't wait for the next episodes!

The latest news 

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 20px !important; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jang Hyuk gets all hyped up over madness and confusion in “Fated to Love You”

On the 4th episode of “Fated to Love You”, Jang Hyuk and Jang Na Ra tied the knot but Jang Hyuk’s all in madness for he couldn’t believe he’s already married.

Lee Gun (Jang Hyuk) and Mi Young (Jang Na Ra) were still locked up in the storage room and Lee Gun was at panic when he didn’t know how to get out of that place. He was then locked up with Mi Young. She tried to explain that whatever they say, her mom wouldn’t let them go out. But then, Mi Young and Lee Gun had a moment together to talk about their plans on what to do with the baby. Mi Young wanted to abort the baby and that she wouldn’t be a good mother. She had planned to go the hospital the next day, alone, to have an abortion. Lee Gun then agreed and told her that they should go together. As they lied down to sleep, Lee Gun felt remorseful and very sorry for Mi Young.

The next day, Gun woke up and Mi Young had left with a note saying she had gone to the hospital to have an abortion. He rushed to the hospital where Mi Young might be. Then, Mi Young’s mom and family found out about Mi Young’s plan and all rushed to different hospitals where Mi Young could possibly be.

At the hospital, Gun found Mi Young and accompanied her as she went for an abortion just like what they have agreed. Lee Gun had been stricken with guilt when he saw a woman who had gone out of the room talking with her boyfriend and arguing with him about having her abort the baby. He was also amazed when he saw the baby’s heartbeat in the sonogram. He hesitated for a bit as he couldn’t think if he should have the baby or not. Eventually, he stopped Mi Young and told her that they would have the baby.

Jang Hyuk gets all hyped up over madness and confusion in “Fated to Love You”

Both families of Mi Young and Lee Gun agreed for a marriage to settle all things properly. Mi Young and Lee Gun agreed that they would get married because they wanted to be good parents though both of them were still in hesitation.

After the day they got married, Gun together with Manager Tak, was wasted and couldn’t accept the fact that he’s already married and that he was not even attracted to Mi Young. He said, “It was just a mistake!” He then thought that everything, the marriage and the baby were all Mi Young’s plan to gain leniency for factory workers. He was driving himself crazy! He was all confused and told himself, “I felt like I was cheated!…. I can’t forgive her! I can’t ever forgive her!”

Gun couldn’t sleep well as he realized that he’s already married and kept on delivering a lunatic act and crazy laughs as he thought he was tricked by Mi Young.

ftly4-00475

ftly4-00638

Viewers have been enjoying Jang Hyuk’s character since the first episode which had resulted to positive feedback and ratings.

Omo a tight hug from Geon...I think i can feel Miyoung heart beat really hard right now when Geon hugged her from behind hehe..He was the first male who embraced her like that right? :\"> why you do that Geon sii? Did you intentionally to do that? hihi even though maybe you hate her now but don't forget if she is a woman and you are a man...be careful,one day you will fall in love with her if you hold her like that \:D/  :x don't be afraid Mi Young sii, he's your husband now keke.. :P i can't wait to see that hug scene
=))  

Guest eunnij09

Since Hyuk was little Jung Woo Sung when he debuted so would that make Hyun Bin the 3rd Jung Woo Sung? Hahahahha.

A bit late but....The backhuggggggg!!!!!!! Especially the one where Nara smiled...OMG the Jjangs are killing it in the chemistry department!!! RIDICULOUSLY sweet!

@eunnij09‌ high five! Same here! I'm currently in love with both FLY and Marriage, Not Dating!

For those who watch both FLY and Marriage, Not Dating....is the prenatal class instructor in the pic that @spideysteve‌ posted the same actress who played Gong Gi Tae's aunt?? She sure looks similar....

Edit: she is!! Park Hee Jin is Gong Gi Tea's aunt! What a small drama world that she is appearing in my 2 addict dramas now.

Re: Park Hee Jin.

I thought I was seeing things because I was watching both. LOVE her!

Guest fiovial

@Brianwest92‌ great job on the mv!

@eckogeist‌ I think Nara said she gave birth in Chinese dramas before but this will be her 1st kdrama where she will be a mom-to-be.

Less than 48 hours to go!!!!

Guest hana01

Hi everyone! watched all the 4 episodes this weekend and this gets better every minute. It's been so long since I enjoyed a drama so much :) Jang Hyuk is crazy hilarious here and Jang Nara is so adorable as KMY!  CJH is looking really good too .. all the casting seems perfect.
I saw a few episodes of the TW version way back in 2009 and this seems like a more romcom-y, faster paced adaptation of the story which I prefer.. funny and heartwarming in equal parts. The rice pounding scene was brilliant.. it's not easy to top the crazy train/missile analogy haha. Another scene I really liked was when KMY asks for her earrings back .. that was very touching. 
Can't wait for the next episodes! 

@stuartjmz - "She wants to be able to pick him up and put him down whenever she feels like it..."  You nailed it! That she's losing him is what will spur her to become nasty (though hopefully not as UGH as Bai was).
@yoeda - LOLOLOL, priceless photos!
@filvial - Wow, good eye, I totally missed that.
I LOVE Dramatroll - she's my top bookmark! ALWAYS makes me laugh.