[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Just finished watching Ep 4 subbed, my tears kept falling when MY explained in the storeroom with G, why she did not want the baby and when she asked for forgiveness in the hospital. This ep is filled with heart wrenching moments and also laughter, thanks to G's silly antics. I watched the TW version and loved it eventhough some scenes were too draggy and unnecessary and I love that this Korean version is chugging along just fine. JangHyuk is a great actor but he surprised me in this drama with his comedic acting and he totally nailed that last scene in Ep4, wow! I love JNR to pieces and she as MY is perfect. Can't wait for ep 5 next week. Can someone be kind enough to PM me the MBC live streaming link, much appreciated. Thanks so much for the love recaps, videos and screencaps.

ChelseaS said: @chunnogirl33

About the dog

The dog appeared early on. Cun Xi (Ethan) gave it to Anna as a gift and the dog was getting the VIP treatment. Cun Xi was taking care of it, since Anna was overseas. It showed that Cun Xi did not give a darn about Xin Yi (Joe Chen) since it seemed that he cared more about the dog than her. There was a scene where Xin Yi lost the dog and Cun Xi was so angry at her because of this. She was already pregnant that time and because the dog was so important to Cun Xi, she had to look for the dog despite the rain.

Great episode! Happy with the ratings. Was I the only one who teared up when Gun realized he wanted to keep the baby? MY's mom defending her was also beautiful. It seems Gun will start acting cold to MY...but I'm pretty sure Gun will soften up again before the melodrama comes (which should be around the half way point). I really hope Gun will eventually give MY a different ring.

Guest chunnogirl33

I thought the performances today were excellent but

a) I don't understand why Geon asked Mi Young to marry him.

B) The way he kept saying he couldn't do anything but laugh was pathetic? I felt sorry for him, actually

c) I think he definitely has psychological problems

chunnogirl33 said: I thought the performances today were excellent but a) I don't understand why Geon asked Mi Young to marry him. B) The way he kept saying he couldn't do anything but laugh was pathetic? I felt sorry for him, actually c) I think he definitely has psychological problems

i like that it's Gun that ask MY to merry him...

in the tw version CX marry XY because everybody is literally forced him so and there is a contract between them... but i here we see Gun even though he felt forced but he marry MY coz he felt responsible and wanting to be a good father... and hopefully it would make the story about the miscarriage differently... coz in the tw version XY felt that CX doesn't care about the baby at all that's why he choose to save XY and not the baby after the accident... but here we know that Gun definitely care about the baby...

Guest casimaxX3

By any chance, does anyone know the song that plays when they exchange rings in episode 4? D: It's such a beautiful song and I haven't been able to stopped replying the scene because of the song >_<

eckogeist said: on question (a), granted that he does not love Mi Young yet, nor is he the least bit attracted to her, I personally thought that somehow, given the serendipitous circumstances that they've been through, Geon somehow have this unexplained affinity  for or connection to Mi Young. We've already seen him rescue her several times.  I  think he does feel something for her and he somehow acknowledged that there is potential for development, especially when he said that "Of course, Sera is the one for me right now, and I don't know how much and when my heart my heart will move towards you." So I think he's not entirely closing his doors on her ( but based on Ep 4's ending, I think he'll start being on jerk mode  next eps--- but I just can't wait to see the day that he'll eat his words and start to fall for her. :) 

Guest chunnogirl33

@eckoegist I totally feel that connection. He has told her more than once "We are the same". I believe he identifies with her loneliness. He has also opened up to her like we haven't seen him with anyone. He trusted her, when he doesn't trust anyone. So yes, I see that connection. I just don't understand why he accepted the idea of marriage when he was already taking responsibility as a father.

chunnogirl33 said: I thought the performances today were excellent but a) I don't understand why Geon asked Mi Young to marry him. B) The way he kept saying he couldn't do anything but laugh was pathetic? I felt sorry for him, actually c) I think he definitely has psychological problems

@eckoegist I totally feel that connection. He has told her more than once "We are the same". I believe he identifies with her loneliness. He has also opened up to her like we haven't seen him with anyone. He trusted her, when he doesn't trust anyone. So yes, I see that connection. I just don't understand why he accepted the idea of marriage when he was already taking responsibility as a father.

Maybe he has some background story like his dad abandoned his mom or something. So he can identify n don't want to do the same? Anyw even it's just plot convenience (with no explanation whatsoever) I'll take it.. ^^

Guest chunnogirl33

@heppy‌ Both his parents died in a car accident but I guess the dad did cheat on the mom, hence he has a half brother with a woman his dad didn't marry AND that pic of hid dad had PLAYER written all over him lol There might be some of that or like you said, I'll just accept it ha

Guest Brianwest92

casimaxX3 said: By any chance, does anyone know the song that plays when they exchange rings in episode 4? D: It's such a beautiful song and I haven't been able to stopped replying the scene because of the song >_<

OMG, there's a dog! *faintMBC uploaded episode 5 30 min preview

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/dlove/preview/index.html?kind=all&progCode=1003048100029100000&pagesize=1&pagenum=1&cornerFlag=0&ContentTypeID=1

text preview:5회
우리 집에 복덩이가 들어왔네요

결혼을 한 이 건(장혁)과 미영(장나라)는 건의 집에서 건의 가족과 함께 살게 된다. 왕회장(박원숙)은 임신한 미영을 예뻐하고, 건은 미영을 차갑게 대하는데..

Guest casimaxX3

Brianwest92 said: casimaxX3 said: By any chance, does anyone know the song that plays when they exchange rings in episode 4? D: It's such a beautiful song and I haven't been able to stopped replying the scene because of the song >_<