[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

spideysteve said: Oh, something very random. In ep 13 someone said Mi Young and Daniel looked very alike during the scene of them celebrating Ellie's debut, right? I was lurking at FTLY baidu, and when Nara posted this picture on her twitter, I remembered people had an argument about whether this guy in the picture was CJH or Nara's real brother.
A lot of people said he's CJH, but it turns out that he really is Nara's real brother. :))

Guest melcia

nakatsubebe said: Well, we have different interpretations of that scene

And I don't think Xin Yi doesn't want it to happen. When they were in the room, they both fell on the ground while they were kissing. She even apologized to Cun Xi because she wasn't being careful and forgot that he was sick. And I don't think we have to go through the topic of rape with this scene. It did not even end in a bed scene. And I saw the whole TW drama, so that is how I interpret what Xin Yi was feeling when she was struggling at first because she was full of resentment and anger to Cun Xi. She could have done other things to get herself out of the situation but she stayed.

And Lee Geon and Cun Xi are different from the beginning. 

I wish I can be JNR for once during that bed scenes.. Here goes me being insane Huahahahhaha :D:))

Not only a great kisser, JH also great in cuddle. He such a gentleman, the way JNR express about how comfortable she is during that scenes.

I will add one small detail on top of the detailed Eng news above...

Nara said JH makes her feel really comfortable, and the reporter said "so comfortable that he doesn't feel like a man?" And Nara immediately answered, he totally feels like a man, like in 0.2 sec.

ok I'll go back to our chant, married, two kids, married, two kids...

I wonder if Jang Hyuk got to meet young DPitt actor at all...It would have been a happy reunion after Chuno. I bet the child remembers uncle Jang Hyuk, cuz I saw him saying he wants to become like uncle Jang Hyuk who is good at swords and horsebackriding a couple years after Chuno...he surely grew a lot! When I was watching I was like, can that b our Chuno prince?? He looks like him, but he is so big....!

maneuneun_1 said: @gumi Thanks for the translation :x When watching this scene, I always wondering whether she felt awkward to show her face under his armpit finally I get my answer here lol

Jang Hyuk also had a seperate interview with Kara on their endorsement and they did mention a little of FTLY ^^

gumi said: I wonder if Jang Hyuk got to meet young DPitt actor at all...It would have been a happy reunion after Chuno. I bet the child remembers uncle Jang Hyuk, cuz I saw him saying he wants to become like uncle Jang Hyuk who is good at swords and horsebackriding a couple years after Chuno...he surely grew a lot! When I was watching I was like, can that b our Chuno prince?? He looks like him, but he is so big....!

The second vid already been block by MBC. :(

btw, here's another version that been uploaded by JH DC.
so funny when the MC greet him as Jung Woo Sung
he also look so good with Clara and Mimi...
who miss Mimi???

maybe our dear gumi can translate it a little. thanks. :x :x

I cant view it right now, but from my memory, it was just Jang Hyuk and Clara filming commercial... The reporter introduced Jang Hyuk as the eighth(? Not sure if I remember the number correctly) member of Section TV cuz it is his 10th time featured in Section TV in the past year lol. They mentioned how JH and Clara filmed the first scene of FTLY together and the two complimented each other's perfect body. And since the commercial was family concept, the reporter asked if Clara looks like an ideal wife, and Clara said, JNR shouldnt see this...!

I watched TW version, and because how I hated the main character, i was reluctant to watch this version. But, I think the scene  you was talking about, is not rape. I know, maybe he push himself a little bit, but I agree with others opinions, she wanted too. But I hope this scene does not happen again, because Gun is not like Cun, he is more sensitive and genuine with his feeling, he is the type of man who think first about others before make one decisions. He is mature! Unlike Cun.

So in rewatching episode 4 ... Wedding and all, that Park HamoHamo creep gives Gun a container of that special island medication and Gun gives it to Secretary Tak ... so Tak has that stuff now at home, he could just arange a business meeting between Ellie Kim and Lee Gun, mix them a good drink and just let tem be .... HAMO HAMOOOOO

gumi said:

maneuneun_1

said: @gumi Thanks for the translation :x When watching this scene, I always wondering whether she felt awkward to show her face under his armpit finally I get my answer here lol

Jang Hyuk also had a seperate interview with Kara on their endorsement and they did mention a little of FTLY ^^

@Kara Keith, I hope that dream was the Cun Xi was from the second half of the drama and not the beginning  :))  
I can't wait for Wednesday.  This is one of the reasons I stopped watching dramas until they were over.  I get too obsessed.  I love in episode 7 when Gunnie is looking and waiting for his runaway snail to come home.