[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Awwwww. The news article for the pic JH is holding the baby...sooo adorableeeeee.

it was said that thruout the filming, during break times n stuff, Jang Hyuk was playing with the baby, peekaboo-ing and all. He looked like he couldnt take eyes off the baby and they rly looked like father and son. During filming, there was once when the baby started crying and staffs were thrown off, but Jang Hyuk cradled the baby so skillfully and they could continue filming....awwwwww this drama totally should show OTP baby so that he can show off his babysitting skill...!

Awwwww. The news article for the pic JH is holding the baby...sooo adorableeeeee.

it was said that thruout the filming, during break times n stuff, Jang Hyuk was playing with the baby, peekaboo-ing and all. He looked like he couldnt take eyes off the baby and they rly looked like father and son. During filming, there was once when the baby started crying and staffs were thrown off, but Jang Hyuk cradled the baby so skillfully and they could continue filming....awwwwww this drama totally should show OTP baby so that he can show off his babysitting skill...!

well, Kim Yeo Jin (JH wife) must be saving a country in her previous life, can I have one JH clone? :P

Guest Kdrama-lover

gumi said: Awwwww. The news article for the pic JH is holding the baby...sooo adorableeeeee. it was said that thruout the filming, during break times n stuff, Jang Hyuk was playing with the baby, peekaboo-ing and all. He looked like he couldnt take eyes off the baby and they rly looked like father and son. During filming, there was once when the baby started crying and staffs were thrown off, but Jang Hyuk cradled the baby so skillfully and they could continue filming....awwwwww this drama totally should show OTP baby so that he can show off his babysitting skill...!

@gumi‌ tlc (tender love & care) is what JH all about..since he's a dad of 2 kids in real life.. its in his instinct to keep the baby calm and secured.thank u for sharing the article.

I sincerely hope too that we will get to see the fatherly love from Gun in the upcoming episodes of ftly! Surely, it will be one of the best scenes in the drama ☺

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Jang Hyuk Shows Off His Father Skills on the Set of “Fated to Love You”lovelymorning August 16, 2014 1 CommentsJang Hyuk Shows Off His Father Skills on the Set of “Fated to Love You”

On August 17, the “Fated to Love You” production team released behind the scenes photos of Jang Hyuk during the scene of g.o.d Park Joon Hyung’s cameo appearance (we had a previous article covering his cameo appearance that you could read here). Also the on the set was a baby that played the role of Jae Min (Jae Min is the name of the child that g.o.d had to take care of during their popular reality show “g.o.d’s Babysitting Diary”).

2014.08.17_jang hyuk with a baby

In the photos, Jang Hyuk could be seen holding the child effortlessly and looking at him with loving eyes. The way he comfortably held the baby showed fans that he also had a fatherly side to him. The production team also revealed that he even took care of the baby in the breaks between shooting, like playing peek-a-boo or rocking him in his arms.

To the fatherly gestures of Jang Hyuk, the staff members commented, “The way Jang Hyuk took care of the baby made us think they could even be father and son…There was a point where the infant started to cry. We started to worry because we couldn’t calm him down as easily as before. However, Jang Hyuk was able to stop his crying and we were able to finish filming with relief.”

Meanwhile, “Fated to Love You” airs every Wednesday and Thursday on MBC. It also stars Jang Nara, Choi Jin Hyuk, andWang Ji Won.

Anyone watch Park Joon Hyung’s cameo scene?

cr: Soompi

Some Thoughts

Act 2 of the drama ushered in significant changes in our protagonists, though they have retained their true core essences, you can see how the fallout affected their actions and how they dealt with people.

Kang Se Ra
Looking back, her dream of becoming Korea's first prima ballerina wasn't solely hers. Therefore it's surprising when she pursued it with a passion, even sacrificing her relationship with Geon in the process, we all know how that ended. To see her eventually evolving into a cool teacher was a welcome development. Se Ra seems to have learned how to control her impulses, she's more reflective now. When Geon friend zoned her for life, here's to hoping she'll just continue to pine away on her own (read: Se Ra, leave the stone alone.) Actually, I am amazed at her belief that she's entitled to be friends with him after what she did to Mi Young. I hope she'll eventually come clean and apologize.

Daniel Pitt a.k.a. Your Friendly Neighborhood Oppa
Daniel is tall, good-looking and attractive. He is also successful, rich and popular. He is kind, generous and supportive of her dreams (he was able to send Mi Young to no less than the prestigious Ecole Des Beaux Arts in Paris). He can even do sand drawings! He is Mi Young's knight in shining armor, her pillar and her strength. And if you believe that fate is a series of chance encounters, then he is also strongly in contention. Uhm...he has that church encounter, the clinic run in and even that chance meeting at his cafe under his belt. His only flaw was his unrelenting search for his long lost sister (even that desn't seem to be bad) which made him blind to the unscrupulous maneuvering of some individuals, taking advantage of his desperation.

In short, Daniel is perfect...too perfect which makes him Geon's true foil. Because that's what he is right? Geon's arch-foe? He was created solely for the purpose of showing Mi Young what Geon lacks? lol. Nobody can be that perfect for real, I mean, you always have to be wary of  people who are outwardly too good to be true right? Anyway, will she accept his proposal? Maybe. I hope not. What Daniel lacks is that indescribable spark with Mi Young, together they are just not cutting it in the chemistry and destiny departments. Uhm, Daniel can just go back to Paris alone and sit on top of the Eiffel for all I care.

Kim Mi Young a.k.a. The Snail
She may have acquired a patina of self confidence but deep inside she is still the same Dalpeng-i that we have come to love. Did she move on after 3 years? Well, if we are going to base it on how she looked at Geon and Se Ra at the restaurant, she's moving at a snail's pace. That combination of longing, hurt and desolation says it all. She couldn't help but stare, even with Daniel present, she kept stealing glances. When she rebuffed Geon twice, we saw her having a difficult time after, constantly reassuring herself by repeating "Good job Mi Young, good job!" like it's her own personal mantra. Honestly, if you're having a hard time dealing with someone like that, then what you have together is far from over. With Geon though, she needs to get rid of a truckload of hurt and bitterness before she can allow herself accept him again. I've a feeling that when she learns about his loving relationship with her mom, the ice around her heart will start to crack.

Lee Geon's le soupir
He wins the award for most improved, hands down. In looks and demeanor he has changed. It's all Mi Young's influence right? How he suddenly developed a softer edge? He now seems to be kinder and slightly reticent, which can be seen in his dealings with Yong and Secretary Tak, even Dr. Octopus basked in his concern.

Uhm...speaking of the good doctor, he said that Geon's disease was in remission, which means Geon has Huntington's right? You can only be in remission from something if you actually have it. So his overreaction was justified. I was actually waiting for some statement from Dr. Octopus, along the lines of yunno...that the disease was suppressed, he doesn't have it etc. therefore the doctor's kind encouragement for him to date would have been more of a relief. Anyway, they seemed to have placed the whole disease issue at the back burner for now, which was ultimately ironic because it was the main reason why they had to break apart. I'm saying this because if he still has HD then his whole pragmatic altruism (yes, @yeoda, I read the post, although I think altruism and pragmatism are mutually exclusive and they ultimately cancel each other out because one is rooted in selflessness and the other the opposite hehe) still stands. He still cannot be with her right? Unless he changed his mind.

Anyway, I'm going with Geon changing his mind and wanting to be with Mi Young desperately. But it looks like he has his work cut out for him. For starters, Mi Young doesn't want to be with him, she's with Daniel and he witnessed Daniel's grand proposal. On a side note: How awesome was Geon when he thanked Daniel for helping Mi Young? It sure took the wind off Daniel's sails! It left Daniel dumbfounded. lol! So what will Geon do? If I were him, I'm going to recruit the help of Mi Young's mom (Geon's relationship with her came from the left field, I liked how they bickered, you can immediately tell that they have developed a loving connection) or Young (Their Voltron moment was hilarious!) or Halmoni and even Ji Yeon (Mi Young's bff) to help him. There's nothing like combined forces doing the trick lol! I guess we all have to wait for next week to get our answers.

I'm actually a rom com junkie (you can just imagine my tolerance at disbelief suspension, the late Nora Ephron was my hero). I loved it when they used music from "You've Got Mail" and some from the other staple rom-coms. Also, Jang Hyuk's tour de force performance (man, he had to do flying leaps and bounds: real action stunts for these latest episodes; then there was when he made fun of himself at the bar scene, how cool was that?) was one for the books. What he did was epic. Jang Na Ra wasn't a slouch herself. My favorite was when she stared at Geon and Se Ra at the resto. I didn't know that a single look could convey a multitude of emotions, it felt so raw. Such great acting from the two Jangs. I enjoy reading most of your comments, thank you. I just wish next week was now. ;)

yoeda

said:

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"

Jang Hyuk Shows Off His Father Skills on the Set of “Fated to Love You”

lovelymorning August 16, 2014 1 Comments

On August 17, the “Fated to Love You” production team released behind the scenes photos of Jang Hyuk during the scene of g.o.d Park Joon Hyung’s cameo appearance (we had a previous article covering his cameo appearance that you could read here). Also the on the set was a baby that played the role of Jae Min (Jae Min is the name of the child that g.o.d had to take care of during their popular reality show “g.o.d’s Babysitting Diary”).

In the photos, Jang Hyuk could be seen holding the child effortlessly and looking at him with loving eyes. The way he comfortably held the baby showed fans that he also had a fatherly side to him. The production team also revealed that he even took care of the baby in the breaks between shooting, like playing peek-a-boo or rocking him in his arms.

To the fatherly gestures of Jang Hyuk, the staff members commented, “The way Jang Hyuk took care of the baby made us think they could even be father and son…There was a point where the infant started to cry. We started to worry because we couldn’t calm him down as easily as before. However, Jang Hyuk was able to stop his crying and we were able to finish filming with relief.”

Meanwhile, “Fated to Love You” airs every Wednesday and Thursday on MBC. It also stars Jang Nara, Choi Jin Hyuk, andWang Ji Won.

Anyone watch Park Joon Hyung’s cameo scene?

cr: Soompi

itzibitzispider said:Well after 2 sons he SHOULD be able to hold and care for a baby
In WinWin as ChaTaeHyun was guest, he was surprise guest and they talked about being a father, he said he was not by far as dedicated and good as CTH was ;)
But seening the pics and the ones before ... well he did not forget (his sons are out of the nappy and bottle age) ;)

To episode 3 ... as I started to rewatch yesterday ;) I need to share that with you :))While checking her calender counting down the days from her last periode ... all over her calender are scribbles of peoples faces, they even had the artist have a go all over MY calender, or rather MY did draw there already with passion ;)

Aww, I just saw a short clip from today's Section TV, and I love these actors..!The way MY's mom drags JH over saying "Hey I brought Hyukie~". It was totally family like, totally a mother bringing over her son (in law).And the way JH fakes crying (not becuz of sadness, becuz he's moved by snacks prepared by fans) and JNR naturally going over to hug him aww. So cuteee. I bet all the actors did get close to each other, and I'm liking the family vibe they are giving off. I think that's what makes the chemistry better on screen, all the characters have some warmth in their interactions.
Not ready to send the drama off in three weeks.....I'm becoming sentimental these days......

gumi said: Aww, I just saw a short clip from today's Section TV, and I love these actors..!The way MY's mom drags JH over saying "Hey I brought Hyukie~". It was totally family like, totally a mother bringing over her son (in law).And the way JH fakes crying (not becuz of sadness, becuz he's moved by snacks prepared by fans) and JNR naturally going over to hug him aww. So cuteee. I bet all the actors did get close to each other, and I'm liking the family vibe they are giving off. I think that's what makes the chemistry better on screen, all the characters have some warmth in their interactions.
Not ready to send the drama off in three weeks.....I'm becoming sentimental these days......

Guest spideysteve

Oh, something very random. In ep 13 someone said Mi Young and Daniel looked very alike during the scene of them celebrating Ellie's debut, right? I was lurking at FTLY baidu, and when Nara posted this picture on her twitter, I remembered people had an argument about whether this guy in the picture was CJH or Nara's real brother.
A lot of people said he's CJH, but it turns out that he really is Nara's real brother. :))

BugTMaLCYAAh-AI.jpg

Guest aidsincera

Hamo-hamo, chingu...Throw back... His old hair style :D
2014-08-16-11-24-38_deco_zps39ga6lwd.jpg

PS: *bow down* Chingu, Thank you for all your compliment. I hope you can enjoy my meme :D
b83f0_zpsicetl2xf.gif

My Kdrama meme collection: http://aidsincera.tumblr.com/

yoeda said: gumi said: Aww, I just saw a short clip from today's Section TV, and I love these actors..!The way MY's mom drags JH over saying "Hey I brought Hyukie~". It was totally family like, totally a mother bringing over her son (in law).And the way JH fakes crying (not becuz of sadness, becuz he's moved by snacks prepared by fans) and JNR naturally going over to hug him aww. So cuteee. I bet all the actors did get close to each other, and I'm liking the family vibe they are giving off. I think that's what makes the chemistry better on screen, all the characters have some warmth in their interactions.