[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

@taythe I know it's probably far too late, but would you consider altering your post to remove or hide the spoiler, just in case there's still someone reading this thread who doesn't know the original story''s major plot twist? 

stuartjmz said: @taythe I know it's probably far too late, but would you consider altering your post to remove or hide the spoiler, just in case there's still someone reading this thread who doesn't know the original story''s major plot twist? 

Oops I'm sorry. I should have hide that part.

marie67 said: I still think the big thing from the original will happen here. That will be the reason to make Gun realize he loves MY and will go after her. And it will also be the reason why MY matures up.

keylimeshi

said: I'm annoyed at this amnesia plot device bc it makes the writers seem super lazy and unoriginal, but i have faith in the writers and hopefully they'll make it differennt than a certain drama out right now *cough* trot lovers *cough* 

Alright, writers...if LG is going to have amnesia, please keep it fun! I hope amnesia doesn't last until episode 20. SR is there. I don't believe LG is hallucinating her presence. How she got there so fast is as unexplainable as how she got MY's cell #. JH and JNR will continue to do some great things with the material given. We are happy, happy, happy to watch this gem, no matter where the writing goes because of them! I'm :)) :(( ;) =)) :x about everyone's comments! It's better to watch "together".

only1khj said: Alright, writers...if LG is going to have amnesia, please keep it fun! I hope amnesia doesn't last until episode 20. SR is there. I don't believe LG is hallucinating her presence. How she got there so fast is as unexplainable as how she got MY's cell #. JH and JNR will continue to do some great things with the material given. We are happy, happy, happy to watch this gem, no matter where the writing goes because of them! I'm :)) :(( ;) =)) :x about everyone's comments! It's better to watch "together".

Guest swt_anjo559

As much as I don't want the BIG thing to happened to MY and LG but I think it should happen. Without it, MY's character won't have a breakthrough or become independent. Also, without it, LG won't realize how much MY means to him. This time when he goes after her it will be for love, nothing else.

Guest spideysteve

stuartjmz said:

keylimeshi

said: I'm annoyed at this amnesia plot device bc it makes the writers seem super lazy and unoriginal, but i have faith in the writers and hopefully they'll make it differennt than a certain drama out right now *cough* trot lovers *cough* 

Guest chunnogirl33

I still don't agree that something horrible needs to happen to Mi Young for her to become more assertive. People don't need horrible painful traumas in their lives for them to become stronger. In fact, sometimes traumatic events make you weaker.

Guest reedtrip82

the amnesia plot is killing me  with curiosity   lol I know FTLY is a rom com , so it shouldn't be serious  with GUN weird character it's going be funny but MY 's view is more  on the serious/intense situation , MY fighting!!!! You have to fight for GUN ! Save the baby 's daddy LOL

@chunnogirl33, you are so right!  You don't have to have a personal traumatic event to grow.  Although in this case LG's amnesia is plenty traumatizing.  MY can and will have to grow and develop a better self-esteem if she is going to protect both the baby and LG during this time.  LG is going to have so many people coming after him and by association her.  They are going to try and delegitimize her baby and MY is going to have to fight.  
EDIT
@itzibitzispider, no he can't break the contract at whim, nor is it okay for him to try to get with the CEO's very public wife!