[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Congrats to those that had received their DVDs...awesome!! Enjoy them for us. 
I don't know if I will move on from this drama since the dramas airing these days are so-so to my taste. I'm watching 3 dramas these days (pride & prejudice, Mr Back and Pinocchio). The rest I tried and quit watching. This is the only thread I come by everyday and none of the dramas I'm watching made me want to join their thread...hehe. FTLY fever, perhaps? 

Wooooots guys! @heppy and I just received our DVDs today as well. Omg, it was so surreal opening the package together and going through all that goodies. Now.... we need to find the time to watch it. 
Briefly went through the photos and there are some photos which I haven't seen before, which makes it so awesome cus it just brings my love for Gunnie and Miyoung to another level :)

Guest rxthien

getreal48

said: Wooooots guys! @heppy and I just received our DVDs today as well. Omg, it was so surreal opening the package together and going through all that goodies. Now.... we need to find the time to watch it. 

Briefly went through the photos and there are some photos which I haven't seen before, which makes it so awesome cus it just brings my love for Gunnie and Miyoung to another level

:)

Oh my Daebak FTLY DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. The video quality is like a movie!

After the "Fireworks Kiss" a.k.a Moment When Gun's Heart Becomes Miyoung's Possession Forever, Episode 9 beginning, the on-air version stops with Miyoung watching Gun sleep saying "Can I be greedy over you?" and then cuts to the goodbye-see-Gun-to-work-kiss at the gate has a very cute scene in between!!!

It's that scene wherein Miyoung washes Gun's hair etc. 
Gun wakes up in the morning with his "pervy hand" trying to reach Miyoung who he knows should beside him in bed. But Miyoung is already awake. Gun1
Gun2
findingmiyoung

When Miyoung asks if he slept well, Gun replies: "No....."pervy gun
Chinguduri: PERVY GUN!!!!
Gun then feigns that his right arm has fallen asleep with cramps so he couldn't do anything by himself. Miyoung happily obliges by washing him and everything like a baby.
Miyoung blows on his ear while cleaning it - she did it without a clue:MYblowsinhisears

And what does Gun say:gunturnedon
Chinguduri: Gun is turned on!! Ahahahahaha This is really the start of his other disease - the more serious one that was the real reason why he fainted at the end of Episode 11: Blue Balls.
During the hair-drying scene, Gun hugs Miyoung with his face close to her tummy's side. He then proceeds to tell Gaetong to take care of mom because men should make a woman happy. And Miyoung counters with a smile - what if Gaetong is a girl? And Gun changes his tone to a "daughter-enamored daddy tone", something like "Our doggypoo girl..." Gaetong-nyangdoggypoo
Gun asks Gaetong to protect mommy Miyoung - thinking that Gaetong is a boy. He drops a hint also : "When you are born, and I'm not around anymore...."
It was Miyoung who thought of Gaetong as a girl that's why the Gaetongie painting "Le Soupir" is a picture of a baby girl.MYgaetonggirl

gaetongnyang
To Gaetong-nyang "I'll protect you so don't worry at all"
The reason why Gun goes over to Dr. Octopus saying that he has to live long - at least 20 years more - is pushed by the thought that Gaetong may be a girl.

Guest lovelyjen

rxthien said:

getreal48

said: Wooooots guys! @heppy and I just received our DVDs today as well. Omg, it was so surreal opening the package together and going through all that goodies. Now.... we need to find the time to watch it. 

Briefly went through the photos and there are some photos which I haven't seen before, which makes it so awesome cus it just brings my love for Gunnie and Miyoung to another level

:)

Hai, i just finish watching this drama....wow!! Superb...love it...sooo funny yet very sad, really regret that i watch it late..because i cannot follow u guys.....it must be fun...hve conversation bout this drama..to read from the first page....hmm i don't think so..keke..

By the way, just wondering if i can still buy the dvd too, now?

am dying to watch the director cut....

I haven't watched all 20 episodes but there are other deleted scenes in the other earlier episodes as well. It seems they are scattered all over. Something we have to discover one by one.

Miyoung also craved for strawberries and Gunnie drove all over town to get her some - strawberries in the thick of summer!

details like this...no wonder Miyoung looked back while crossing that street to call Gun in Ep 12...

no wonder she could ask Gun to forget everythihg and just start all over too.

The confrontation / quarrel they had when Miyoung finally visited the site of Gaetong's demise was in fact, not just her being hurt by Gun's rejection of Gaetong but it also contains a questioning - how he actually did what he did when she saw his sincerity towards being a father to their unborn child. It's something unbelievable to her.

that being responsible for encouraging affinity from another person - Gun's closeness to omma and also being friends with Sera still - also means honesty : tell them what you really feel inside - tell them the truth!!! no hiding!!

Hai, i just finish watching this drama....wow!! Superb...love it...sooo funny yet very sad, really regret that i watch it late..because i cannot follow u guys.....it must be fun...hve conversation bout this drama..to read from the first page....hmm i don't think so..keke..

By the way, just wondering if i can still buy the dvd too, now?

am dying to watch the director cut....

Hi you can still order them from Yes Asia and probably from Innolife as well.

For those who got their dvds already, how are the deleted scenes?  Are there a lot of them.  For those who ordered from Yes Asia, don't expect to get the dvds until end of the week or later next week.

I just finished watching ep10 yesterday and Yes they added in a lot of deleted scene which I think it was a pity that they had not shown it when the drama aired. Some deleted scenes really makes me understand more of certain parts of how the story flow which left me confused before. And certain scenes definitely proved to us the love Gun to Miyoung is far beyong we know. The spoiler posted by MaurienL is heartwarming and love the way how Gun behaved like a baby in front of Miyoung and requested her to do it everyday :)

It seems Mr Back drama will do reenactment of LG and MY's ramyun kiss. I dunno what to feel...JNR's character's reaction is funny though unlike her character as MY. Still, in my mind, ramyun kiss is just for LG and MY. I spent 15 mins screencapping that scene, just to get the right emotion that the song stayed in my brain for a few days!  =))

@lingx2 I so agree with you that scenes deleted had a somewhat negative impact on the story flow we ultimately saw on air. Little details that bring more dimension to the Gun-Miyoung love story arc for ex. the end of episode 8 when Gun saves Miyoung from Mr. Min Garbage-lawyer and he brings up Miyoung not being good in math or in school in front of everyone else.
There may be some who thought Gun was still a tad bit callous in exposing Miyoung that way  but if the deleted scene in Epi 7 wherein:

Gun and Miyoung walk out from the hospital after Mija gave birth, Miyoung commented that Gun was really like a real doctor.

And Gun tells her that he purposefully made an effort to learn the most he could to prove that he wasn't a total slack off as a father. No way would he let that comment slide from the Ms. Park Chest Massage prenatal class teacher ;)
The he jokes lightheartedly at Miyoung about her not being good at school. And Miyoung takes the joke lightly and says why he has to always bring that up. They are touching each other - my take is that it's a scene of flirting between our young lovers :x hehehehe
So this was an internal joke between husband and wife. In Ep 8 Gun spilling that out during the event, he was no doubt seeing only Miyoung in front of him. He brought up that detail about Miyoung along with the recollection of their sweet little moment after going to the hospital in Ep 7. 
For me the deleted scene in Ep 7 dispells all notion of Gun being callous or Miyoung's tears ever had a hint of embarassment in them.

The deleted scenes in ep 9 are really DAEBAK!!! :x There is one deleted scene that I really love..the scene in ep 11..after Geon read MiYoung's prenatal diary...

In the on air version..after Geon read that diary the scene just jump to Geon at the office having headache then meet Sera..
My thought is how come Geon does not do anything after reading that diary..with his personality, he would have done something..and voila!!! My thought was right after watching the deleted scene..I knew it!! I knew it!! Geon would've done something.. \m/  :)>-

NisaHaris said: The deleted scenes in ep 9 are really DAEBAK!!! :x There is one deleted scene that I really love..the scene in ep 11..after Geon read MiYoung's prenatal diary...

In the on air version..after Geon read that diary the scene just jump to Geon at the office having headache then meet Sera..
My thought is how come Geon does not do anything after reading that diary..with his personality, he would have done something..and voila!!! My thought was right after watching the deleted scene..I knew it!! I knew it!! Geon would've done something.. \m/  :)>- What...?! That's all you're going to tell us? What a tease! Huhuhu. :(( My tracking details haven't been updated since the 22nd. Waahh~~ The curiosity is killing me! lol

Guest lovelyjen

What...?! That's all you're going to tell us? What a tease! Huhuhu. :(( My tracking details haven't been updated since the 22nd. Waahh~~ The curiosity is killing me! lol

Where are you tracking it from? I track mine from the us postal service website because Im not sure if it updates from the ems website once it's out of korea. Mine just arrived in my city, it will probably be delivered on Friday.

lovelyjen said: Where are you tracking it from? I track mine from the us postal service website because Im not sure if it updates from the ems website once it's out of korea. Mine just arrived in my city, it will probably be delivered on Friday. I've been checking both the EMS tracking website and USPS. The last update for both site is the 22nd.

C6B4BA85CC98B7FCB110C0ACB791D574E0514071

This is one of the added scene in Director's DVD cut. The added scene explained why the difference of the two picture I screencapped. The attitude and words Gun said to MY is much harsher than what we saw on TV (IMO). This scene always made me sad and teary and this added version made me cry more :((

akinahana89 said: NisaHaris said: The deleted scenes in ep 9 are really DAEBAK!!! :x There is one deleted scene that I really love..the scene in ep 11..after Geon read MiYoung's prenatal diary...

My thought is how come Geon does not do anything after reading that diary..with his personality, he would have done something..and voila!!! My thought was right after watching the deleted scene..I knew it!! I knew it!! Geon would've done something.. \m/  :)>-