[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

D1_2014090616371744cs_zpsfb7fe284.jpg
He said...Mi Young sshi, what are you doing?It's 2006 no matter how you look at it. 
She said...It shouldn't flip and turn over, you know.What if someone comes in by mistake like what happened in Macau?

He said...Nothing, not even an ant will interfere tonight. 
D10_201409061644324c9s_zps172a09c9.jpg

(Poor Geon, he was anticipating his first night so bad...lol)  :))

D21_20140906165104bb7s_zps6ec1909a.jpg
She said...It's so nice in here.Thank you. Isn't it like a castle in here?So pretty.Geonnie sshi, we can see the ocean from here. Wow, it's nice.What's going on, Geonnie sshi...
15b_zps8bc177c6.jpg

He said...Does Mi Young sshi only see the ocean?You don't see me?We're...all alone...all alone...
She said...Well, Geonnie sshi...It's not even dark outside.
He said...Ah, the sun...that's right...

E1_201409070012228f1s_zps3596817c.jpg

She said...When I was little, when my dad didn't go out to sea, he would turn on the music and we would dance like this.He would call me Princess Mi Young.Usually a girl would feel like a princess if she heard that and dream of ending up with a charming prince. I had those thoughts for some time too. But I stopped altogether. I didn't feel like a princess. I felt more like a maid.
E2_20140907001223de2s_zps004fb0e5.jpg
He said...Princess Mi Young.Who would call you a maid, huh?You are a princess, Kim Mi Young. You opened the door to Prince Lee Geon's closed heart. A very beautiful and kind princess.
She said...I understand, Prince Lee Geon. 
:x

E12_2014090700185210bs_zpse0ef2ae2.jpg

He said...Mi Young sshi, tonight is our official first night together.We don't remember what happened in Macau.So you should stay alert tonight.Wait. Let's do a love shot.
Last time you did a love shot with Daniel.You hugged him and everything.What do you mean spy on you?I happened to see you guys. I saw you two by coincidence.No, I didn't have you followed. Couldn't I have that much interest when I like you?
She said...Yes, I don't remember a thing.Love shot?People will see us.Geonnie sshi, by any chance...were you there to spy on me?
That wasn't nice.
Did you have someone follow me?Since when did you have me followed?
E21_201409070043267a9s_zpsaae83fb7.jpg

He said...Can I have one more here?Kim Mi Young sshi, this is alcohol.What kind of woman drinks this much?
She said...I want one too (cocktail).This is only a cocktail.Is there a law that says women shouldn't drink a lot?Were you that old fashioned?
He said...I'm saying it for your benefit. Why are you getting mad?
She said..My benefit? I'm leaving.
He said...Go then. Gee...Even if you leave, we're going to end up at the same place anyway.But why does this taste so familiar?
(aigoo these two...get a room...hehe) :P

18_zpsfced6e16.jpg

She said...Why am I so dizzy?Where is Geonnie sshi when I'm dizzy?That's right.We just had our first lovers quarrel.Geonnie sshi...
He said...Heuhahahaha...it's a mountain. A mountain.This one's a mountain too!It's a mountain.Why does this entire day feel like I'm reliving something from the past?Where is my snail?

25_zps384d8f7e.jpg

Meanwhile in Lee's household....
"Let them come back as three.""If you're going to help us, send twins.""Please help Geon and Mi Young do what they're supposed to do tonight!""Fighting!"

-Grandma and Yong's mom wishes...

28_zps65703704.jpg
Both:  Aaahhhhhhh
He said...What is this?Mi Young sshi, what happened?Wait, this looks familiar.Is this dejavu?Macau?How can this be?Does this make sense?Do you know how much I was looking forward to last night?How could this happen?!By the way...did we sleep together?That's not what I meant.I'm talking about the other...Ah, I'm going crazy!
She said...I don't know.
Why do we look like this?Macau!We did.We slept together. That's why we woke up just now.I'm going crazy too.I don't remember anything.After we had our cocktails, on my way back to the room, I suddenly felt so dizzy.
He said...I felt the same too.Wait a second...No way...
30_zpsf0bf54e9.jpg
She said...
Geonnie sshi, what are you doing? Do you know who is in there?
He said...There's definitely a spy in this room. Open it now!Before I break the door down!

31_zps49e1b4d7.jpg

Geon:Does this make sense?!Manager Tak and Dragon, I will never forgive you two. 
MY: They must have had their reasons. Stop it, they are adults.
Geon: Mi Young sshi, everything about you is good but you are just too nice!How could they pull such a thing when they are both adults?No class.How dare you trick your boss, huh?
Yong: This is all because you told Grandma that you would wait to have kids. 

Geon: Dragon, I will rip your wings off.
MY: Did you really tell her that? Why did you do that?
Geon: To be honest, since we didn't get to spend time together as newlyweds, I wanted us to spend some private time together. So I told her that. Anyway, I won't ever forgive you two, okay?How could you ruin our first night together?!You made us not remember anything about last night.
Tak: President Lee, you will spend plenty of nights together from now on.It was only the first night.You can get over it.
MY: What nonsense did you just say?!You can't possibly do that!Brother-in-law!Talk to me, brother in law!
Geon: Calm down, calm down...32_zpse066d859.jpg

40_zps06c47a29.jpg
He said...Look at those stars.They are all twinkling, huh?
It was a good idea to come to Jeju Island.We get to see something like this.If I listen to you, we might enjoy all the good things in life. 

She said...If that's true, it all began when you called me Lady Luck in Macau.
He said...I think we were destined to be together ever since that time we ran around to find that ring.I thought fate would be something glamorous. But I don't think it is.
It's all okay as long as you have that special someone right in front of you.And you can't possibly imagine being with anyone else. I think that feeling is what fate is.
She said...Even if we weren't meant to be, it's okay.I would still love Geonnie sshi as if you were my fate.
41_zpsb4c83d46.jpg

Geon: Mi Young sshi, as we live our lives together, somehow because of me and my problems, you may experience difficult and sad times. 
MY: Geonnie sshi, don't be scared. In every day and every moment, let's try our best to love each other and be happy.
Geon: I swear on those twinkling stars...until all those stars disappear, I will love you every day as if you were my fate. 
MY: Until all those stars disappear, I swear I will love you everyday as if you were my fate. 

Geon: Let's do that.Mi Youngie...Mi Youngie...
This is nice...42_zpse00c5cb3.jpg

One month later....
50_zps4cf4c3a4.jpg

MY: I'm having twins!
Geon: Oh my, it's really twins! Twins!
Grandma: This calls for a celebration!Wow, Geonnie made two strikes at once!

51_zps39015aed.jpg

Geon: Wait a second, I'm happy. Does this mean our newlywed phase is over?My sweet newlywed phase is being taken away from me!They took it away from me!Give it back!
:))

56_zps6e11a5cb.jpg

He said...This is Japchae..What will this be? Rice rolls!I tried my best making all these.
I've fed the twins and gave them fruits. I even gave them vitamins and took care of everything. Don't worry about them, go ahead and eat.

She said...Thank you.
He said...This is Mommy's. Whose is this then? It's Mi Youngie's.Whose is this? It's Mommy's.Whose is all these? It's all for Mommy.I'll take care of the twins so don't worry. Eat everything here.
She said...Thank you.
He said...What shall we play with Daddy? Shall we cook? While the pot is boiling, Daddy will do something fun. Give me a high five.It's that time again. What time is it when we give each other high fives?It is time to read books.I will read you the most beautiful and happiest story today.

58_zpsb21e74c1.jpg

He said...Ta-da, it's a Snail princess!Snail princess.
Once upon a time, there lived a princess on a small island. The princess wore round glasses like this.The ones like Mommy's.She looks just like Mommy.But she came in last at school and was terrible at Math!She didn't do well in school.She wasn't smart.She had a disease.Her disease was that she couldn't say No to anyone.Secondly, she couldn't abandon anyone's feelings.Her disease even made her believe that she was a maid, not the Princess.She was a weird princess.But there lived a mean prince in the neighboring kingdom.That mean prince called her 'Snail' at first.He would say, "Where did the snail go?" "Have you seen the snail?"The princess slowly crawled towards the prince like a snail.And she finally captivated the prince's heart.The prince became addicted to the princess. He got a disease that, he couldn't go on without the princess.People were worried about the prince but the prince wasn't scared at all.Because the princess was by his side.As long as the princess is with him, as long as the princess loves the prince, the prince won't ever be sick again.The princess and the prince had twins.They are living happily together.And they continue to live happily ever after.
61_zps2cf14846.jpg
(such a beautiful princess story)

66_zpsee0d3eb3.jpg
MY: Thank you.

Geon: Mi Young sshi, do you regret that you married me?
MY: Why would I be sorry? You are right in front of me now.
Geon: Today and at this moment, thank you for being with me.
MY: Not back then or someday in the future, thank you for being with me right at this moment. 
Geon: I love you, Snail Princess.
MY: I love you, Prince Lee Geon.
67_zpsc2bc090c.jpg
70_zpsca53d044.jpg

(The End)

B27_2014090512402858as_zpsf67c7bfd.jpg
This is how happy I am, to go through the re-watching ride with all of you!Thank you, thank you, thank you for your support, encouragements for the He said/She said.I'm gonna miss compiling the HS/SS every week now.
You guys made me a Legend!I appreciate you all very much!Komawo, chingus.    ^:)^I'm not leaving yet. The DVDs will be on its way to those that have purchased it.I'm excited to hear what you guys would share with us after watching the DVDs.Hope the Jang couple will come back with a new drama/movie early next year  :P
I miss this drama already too! @itzibitzispider  Ottoke?!