[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest SandiRa

sooyoungdaebak said:
@sandira Aigoo chingu, when I was writing down those words: apron, bed and fun, my mind lead to byeontaeness pretty fast...hahaha. Dayum, Geon is one wild man that only his Snail has the strength and power to control...hehe. 

Guest pinkbunny2014

/came out from lurking/ I think we should do recaps all over again when the FTLY DVDs arrive next month!!!! :x /back to daydreaming LG and MY after marriage life/

Guest SandiRa

Tools/Machines vs. old fashioned way and romance

Romantic cooking
The most romantic seems to be the baking bread machine, you just hold the hand of your beloved one and press the button together and voila (rice cake). But nothing can beat the old fashioned "hand made" rice cake.

Romantic cleaning
You can transport your love message on your vacuum cleaner robbot to your wifu while cleaning the house 2in1, but to mop the old fashioned mean more skinship your hubby can hang on your shoulder and be all romantic again.

Romantic shower
Cuddling under a jacket in the rain is romantic, but all wet in the bathroom can be thrilling slippery. If you see stars in middle of the day you either fall for your wifu again, either you just fall badly.

Romantic carriage
You can steal kisses and hold hands in the car, but is much more dangerous than running in the rain, you need to hug each other tightly and getting all wet is bonus or piggyback ride is even better.

Romantic snapshot
While camera can keep your memory for a long long time, the fingers snapshot have this childish cuteness of a short attention (just like the moments come and go) and your wifu will never know for it.

Love letter
If you write a hand letter or record a voice/video message, your wife have better chance to decode your inner thoughts, than pretending to be someone else and texting secretly.

Hi-tech locks or open doors
As long as you are on the same side of the door it doesn't matter too much.

Guest psycheros

The show's attention to detail is amazing. I found more horse imagery:

rMsc5Xe.jpg
I posted this before, but it makes sense that this horse statue is in the house even before Mi Young moves in, because she saves Gun starting from when they are in Macau.
2xEAGZO.jpgThere is a horse on the cover of Mi Young's sketchbook at the arboretum. Gun technically rescues her by sheltering her to the shed and sponging her feverish body. If she had been trapped outdoors in the sudden rainstorm and passed out in the expansive gardens, it would have been hard to locate her. Daniel would only raise the alarm when he could not reach her the next day.
45tSKt8.jpgThere is a closeup of Mi Young's sketchbook just before Gun wheels in the medicine/vitamins to the office.
icbGD5d.jpg
I flipped it so you can see the horse better. The medicine is to boost Mi Young's immunity , ie Gun wants to "save" her from falling ill in the future.
Is that a figurine of a seated horse rider on the shelf? I haven't managed to find a full closeup shot of it.hPejrI1.jpg
BFpxgBG.jpg
Bwib6Q0.jpg

Guest psycheros

A chronicle of Mi Young's luggage/snail shell:

Her first luggage is Samsonite brand, 300,000 won if you're interested in buying it.H8MIvB1.jpg It's bright blue, like her colourful clothes at the beginning. Notice she's dragging along Lawyer Min's luggage as well. Not very gentlemanly of him. But it also shows how kind she is - offering to look after his belongings while he is changing money.
dVCAhxL.jpgBy moving in, she brings joy and laughter into the quiet Lee household.2CHw9yr.jpg
She wants to run away from home but Daniel had confessed earlier that he was not a priest. Can she still turn to him? Back to the Lee house she goes.8LfwPMZ.jpg
It follows her to Paris.CNJXiAz.jpg
But she returns with a dull looking bag. Although she's had a fashion makeover, her shields are up. She is concealing her sadness from everyone.hbKpww3.jpg
The suitcase she brought to the exhibition. Her luggage is getting progressively smaller, and brighter again.6MbmCRj.jpg

Gun's suitcases are all sleek, shiny and wheeled along. He's had an easy life as the heir to a wealthy family? 8P2bmeC.jpg
BQUQck9.jpg

Jeju honeymoon bags: Mi Young's colourful Ellie Kim designs. She's confident and happy, just like the women she paints. There are 2 small bags because she has less troubles to carry around, plus she can share the burden with Gun. Although would a man willingly use such a feminine design?9jlWJfX.jpg
bEirVOY.jpg
dCaaEyB.jpg

Guest rintintintin

Hey guys, for those Filipinos like me have you guys saw the teaser of this drama in our local channel? While I'm watching a talk show last night, I switch channels and BANG! I saw the teaser of this drama and It will aired soon hihihi! But there's a one question that comes to my mind: Lee Geon's sub voice in this drama will aired in our local channel is not good as the real Lee Geon hihihi! Maybe his laughter voice will be different when they subbed it which I want to screw those voice talent people then lol!

Guest psycheros

According to the YesAsia product page, the DVD extra features include
Interview with the director: 35 min 51 secondsJang Hyuk interview - 26 minutes, 28 secondsJang Nara interview - 23 minutes, 52 secondsChoi Jin Hyuk interview - 18 minutes, 16 secondsWang Ji Won interview - 27 minutes, 50 secondsChoi Dae Chul/Secretary Tak interview - 21 minutes, 01 secondsEpisode 2 commentary - Director, JH, JNR, WJW - 63 minutes, 51 secondsEpisode 8 commentary - Director, JH, JNR, WJW, CJH - 70 minutes, 23 seconds(No act 2 commentary - but any commentary is better than no commentary at all!)JH and JNR couple interview - 35 minutes, 20 secondsNGs - 14 minutes, 31 secondsGun video - 7 minutes, 12 secondsAncestors' Photo Album - 3 minutes, 58 secondsScript table read, introductions - 5 minutes, 3 secondsBTS video 1 - 60 minutes, 18 secondsBTS video 2 - 59 minutes, 56 seconds
And some other features I don't understand - can anyone help to translate? 16 more days till the DVD is released!

Mimi has reappeared in All About My Romance!  She looks mahvelous, darling, mahvelous! Found this drama today and there was Mimi!  
@sooyoungdaebak: thanks for making the re-watch special with your hs/ss.  Looking forward to episode 20.
Missed FtLY and all of you this morning since the re-watch is done.  >:D<

B1_201409051227096afs_zpsc2725180.jpg

Geon: This is Jeju Island. It's Jeju Island.
MY: What shall we do first?
Geon:We will try to catch some fish. We will climb Mount Halla and pick some berries up there. Three days and two nights will pass by then, don't you think?
MY:Why have you been acting this way?
Geon:Do you know how well I planned for a month long honeymoon for us?Who goes on a honeymoon for only three days?!Is it too much to ask to set aside time for me?
MY:I have to get ready for a new project next week. I didn't have much time.
Geon:Can I ask you a serious question?
MY:It's not one of those childish questions like, "Do you like me or work?"
Geon:Look Kim Mi Young sshi, it's me.I'm Lee Geon, the 22nd generation of the Lee family.Do you really think I would ask such childish and ridiculous question?Who do you think I am, huh?
12_zpsad6c7283.png

B6_20140905123040017s_zps35655fe1.jpg

MY: Are you feeling better?
Geon: I wasn't upset.I'm always in a good mood whenever I'm with you.Mi Young sshi, can I show you something interesting?What is this?

MY: The car keys.
Geon: Does the car moves with this or not?

MY: It moves.
Geon: What if we don't have these?
MY: It can't move. 
Geon: See how far I can throw this, okay?We should get back to the hotel, right?
On our way there, there will be a lot of traffic lights. 
Every time we stop at the lights, you'll give me a kiss. What do you think?

MY: There are a lot of traffic lights.
Geon: A lot of them, right?I have this (car keys)!
Stop right there!

B11_2014090512323460cs_zpsba7469da.jpg

B18_20140905123811293s_zpse78111b3.jpg
Geon: Mi Young sshi, do you know how to drive?
MY:Yes, I have a license. I've kept the license in the closet all this time.It's been seven years. 
Geon: You haven't actually driven before?Seven years?
MY:Isn't this fun?
Geon:Yes, it's fun.You're going too fast, slow down. I was just reminded of something. 
Since you're driving, there's something good about this.
I can kiss you any time I want. 
B22_20140905123942f44s_zps2446e66a.jpg

C11_20140906112457922s_zps94ff51bb.jpg
Grandma said...Geon ah, when you go on your honeymoon.....you know, right?That you'll get her pregnant on the first try like last time!
I'll be holding my great-grandchild in my arms in ten month's time, okay?
He said....Ten months may not work for us.I thought about it.
I haven't spent a proper honeymoon stage with Mi Young.So for about six months, we're going to live like newlyweds. No matter what, I will spend some sweet time with her!

Grandma said....What? Six months! No way! Absolutely not!Right now, six days is even too long. I agree with you about being sweet newlyweds together. 
But isn't the result of that sweetness is....that?
He said...You filthy old woman! What is "that"?No, I don't want to. I'm going to spend a sweet time as newlywed with her.