[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

aaa1188 said: Shopping for baby stuff.... you can see that Gunnie wants to buy everything and MY is the thrifty one... and MY really love the bear and Gunnie wants to buy two... and can tell that MY just wanted to have a happy family life with Gunnie... 
Baby stuff room decor... the scene is so so sweet... Love it... don't they change bed-sheet or pajamas? I love this normal family conversation between them... found out both shared the same birthday... then the scene changed and they are in bed now continue discussing the birthday celebration ... Gunnie is the best... he will get the star for MY... and MY just wanted to celebrate the birthday with Gunnie and Kedongie... 
Pervy Gunnie did not tell MY what he wanted most for his birthday he he he we all can tell what he wanted except MY, instead he wanted his own Gunnie cup... I wonder MY knows what Gunnie wanted and pretended or she is totally oblivious.... hmmmm.. I like to think she knows but is not really ready yet, so she pretended .... and I always wondered how can she just fall asleep with Gunnie around making so much fuss....  

Guest aaa1188

MY went to DP's place to paint the Gunnie cup... MY is in pretty pink and DP is in nice matching light pastel teal... love the back ground song. I must say DP is a very good influence and  are very generous with MY.... DP is envious about MY and Gunnie share a same birthday... so sweet... 
Sec Teck plans the birthday bash... fishing for butt slap complement... the you are my destiny theme mentioned by Sec Teck..... Gunnie looked tired... 
Hate this scheming and conspiracy scene ... 

sera cant focus on her ballet's exercise..i think she was so depressed she wish she could turn back the times..
miyoung and daniel at his cafe..i wondered, why i never see any costumer in daniel's cafe? is it doing alright at his cafe, no wonder he just give up the cafe and sold it.

Guest aaa1188

The fish eyes reman bonding scene between MY and Yong... very sweet and warm... Yoong was a poor boy too... he is obviously very lonely.... MY explain Gunnie's true character to Yong is so sweet...
MY is updating her Kedongie diary... I love this about the show... part of the plot for future Gunnie to know how much MY loves him and how her feelings grow and develop.... 
sighhh.... my internet connection is failing me.. 

Yong is bonding with MY, he really likes his sister-in-law, even thought his face says he'd like to spit-up at the thought of the eyes in his ramyum ... MY telling him that she will sit together with him for his meals from now on melts the last hard feeling away ... WUSH
MY starts to feel GD inside her, which makes it as a mother even more painful to know what will happen ... the feeling of a baby inside you is the wierdest but also the best that one can feel ... no wait my first one kicked my bellybutton ones from inside and I almost peed myself

Guest aaa1188

Ahhh... my internet stalled at the crucial .... MY in the towel scene.... dang !!!
Ok its back... our snail... snail and the hand gesture ...... he is complaining that she should not wash her hair in the day time cos it's too "arousing" and she innocently say next time she will wash her hair night....
I love this scene when Gunnie just wanted to be the towel ... greatu greatu scene....
OK now comes the dreaded part.... .... Goodbye sweet happy scenes ..... 

MYmom discovers the newspapers ... she is beside herself and even MY sisters are flustered and confused ... 
And again that stupid hateful head off the family is all flipping ... is he that jealous that his family does not have the CEO job?
They all live well of the profits that Gun earns from them, but still they are not satisfied ... I could strangle that hateful s-o-a-b ... I know that it takes a really good actor to play such a mean and hateful man in such a honest way and I do not believe he is the same, but still ...
MOM to the rescue ... she is like a taifun storming in ... Gun looks so flatted as he hears mom yell and MY saying hat she likes him ... I could cry

finally all the family learns to know about the divorce agreement, i love gunnie holds my's hand to supports her..
miyoung omma appears, she was so mad....
it's the first time miyoung confess she likes gunnie.in front of the family..miyoung ahhh..i'm proud of you..
:x

Guest aaa1188

I don't understand why they just don't want to tell all the elders that there is a change in the plan.... I really don't understand this.... just shout out that he is wrong and he changes his mind .... 
Especially now that MY told omma that she really likes him... what's wrong with this guy? hhhmmmm.... upsetting.. 

Mom drags MY our and not only Gun watched them hrt and longing ... even Yongs eyes follow her obviously and sad ... 
Gun, MY and mom outside the mansion ... he looks so hurt and guilty hearing and seeing moms reaction ... mom is really important to him and her words hurt him more than the words from any other person older then him, even Grandmas words and reactions hurt less than moms disappointment in him

@lowieblueme: Hehe...glad you enjoyed the HS/SS and the "note"  ;))  I wanted to express more the way Geon held MY but words failed me at 3am. 
@cloe: Thanks dear...(blush blush). The "Mine" part is too swoon worthy and would be a waste if it's not included. 
@kdrama-lover: Thanks dear. Yes, that K.I.double S and her participation with the kiss on today's episode make me go  @-) =P~
@aaa1188: Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. My hands got tired from writing down their dialogues but seeing how much you guys enjoyed them, it's so worth it.  :-bd
@mywebfoot: Yes! Thank drama God for not hiding his sexual desires for her! And also I'm glad FTLY have experienced actors instead of inexperience actors as main leads. JH and JNR made those scenes not cringe worthy at all. 
@lovelyjen: I mostly got mine through Dramafever and very rarely I use Viki's (or myasiantv since that site got theirs from Viki's). Sometimes if Dramafever translations lack depth or emotion, I would use Viki's. With the ending of ep9, here is an example of how different these 2 sites translated MY's words. I quote them in Italic. 
DF: You have always confused me. Because you are so nice to me, the fact that we're splitting up keeps slipping out of my mind. I'm scared. I'm afraid I may not want to leave. Without you, I may not be able to go on. If so, I shouldn't....
Viki's version: I'm scared. I'm scared I won't want to leave you when the time comes. If it isn't Gunnie sshi, then there won't be anyone else. That if....
Since Viki's line is much more popular, I use theirs. And also I usually will listen to Geon and MY when they speak. Whenever they mention each other's name, I will write it down. To me, referring each other as "you" have less impact to the dialogue, especially when the characters say the other person's name. Sorry if the translation differ a lot from yours. 
@everyone: Thank you for liking/loving the He said/She said. I can't wait for episode 10. The storm is coming. Let's brace ourselves. 

Guest aaa1188

See.... omma gave him a chance to explain... why oh why... silly silly man... 
but he looks so young and helpless when omma dragged MY away... i am sad now.. 

aaa1188 said: I don't understand why they just don't want to tell all the elders that there is a change in the plan.... I really don't understand this.... just shout out that he is wrong and he changes his mind .... 
Especially now that MY told omma that she really likes him... what's wrong with this guy? hhhmmmm.... upsetting.. 

aaa1188 said: I don't understand why they just don't want to tell all the elders that there is a change in the plan.... I really don't understand this.... just shout out that he is wrong and he changes his mind .... 

Guest lovelyjen

sooyoungdaebak said:

@lovelyjen: I mostly got mine through Dramafever and very rarely I use Viki's (or myasiantv since that site got theirs from Viki's). Sometimes if Dramafever translations lack depth or emotion, I would use Viki's. With the ending of ep9, here is an example of how different these 2 sites translated MY's words. I quote them in Italic. 
DF: You have always confused me. Because you are so nice to me, the fact that we're splitting up keeps slipping out of my mind. I'm scared. I'm afraid I may not want to leave. Without you, I may not be able to go on. If so, I shouldn't....
Viki's version: I'm scared. I'm scared I won't want to leave you when the time comes. If it isn't Gunnie sshi, then there won't be anyone else. That if....
Since Viki's line is much more popular, I use theirs. And also I usually will listen to Geon and MY when they speak. Whenever they mention each other's name, I will write it down. To me, referring each other as "you" have less impact to the dialogue, especially when the characters say the other person's name. Sorry if the translation differ a lot from yours.