[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

claustrophobic said: Hi there!
I'm thinking of purchasing the Director's Cut DVD from Yes Asia but it says on the site that the DVD is Region 3 (South East Asia incl. HK, Korea and Japan). I'm from Australia and not sure if the DVD will work on DVD players/laptops in my country....anyone here from Australia who has purchased the Director's Cut DVD and can confirm if it works?
Thanks!

lord_jedi said: I got my DVD today! Its so big and pretty. ^^v I am so stressed out writing my thesis but the DVD arrival really make up my day. I can't wait to finish up my thesis to watch all the deleted and extra scenes. :DD
BTW, for the deleted scenes, are they embedded in the episodes or they put a compilation of the deleted scenes in one DVD? I can't wait to watch them tbh. I know the director cut tons of scenes so the thought of being able to watch it entirely makes me soooo happy ahaha.
I ordered my DVD a bit late from YesAsia and I want to know whether the free gift is the same for everyone who ordered earlier. I got the chip so I am wondering if that one is the only special gift for early birds or everyone got the same thing?
And could anyone post the pictures of the script book? I wanted to order that one but rethink since I cant read Korean lol. So I ended up not buying that version. 

I'm gonna remind everyone again, please refrain from sharing videos/images from the DVD :)I personally don't have my DVD yet so I do have my personal yearning to get some peeks, but then copyrights is applied super strict for Directors Cut DVD...you might get into some unpleasant situations by posting and sharing videos/images from the DVD :(
Anyways, I heard the DVD quality is great. Usually DVD has low video quality and is hard to watch, but I heard FTLY DVD has pretty good quality and is pretty to watch, prob becuz the director did color re-filtering or whatever the professional job it took...he re-edited them all to make sure all flows smooth, took care of all the background music again, made sure the video quality was good and it looked nice...edited NG scenes and making film and all the special featured films (that's not the case for most Director's Cut DVDs. Director edits the actual episodes, and special features are done by other staff members)....Our director put in a lot of work for this DVD, he even returned his vacation for that, and it looks like his efforts paid off! So far everybody who received the DVD is greatly satisfied, and even those who have purchased Director's Cut before says FTLY DVD is def the top notch. 
I can't wait to actually get it and enjoy it myself...
And as for the interviews and commentaries, it's unfortunate that those couldn't be English subbed, but it seems like even without those the DVD proves to be valuable. And I'm sure if you stick around in fan communities, you'll be able to get info on those sections as well :P

Guest lovelyjen

I'm opening my package, yay~ I am so busy these days with finals though :( but from just opening it, it's very nice, I don't even want to open the sealed packages, but I will. I wonder who are the lucky ones that got the signed postcard.

A new question came to my mind while rewatching FtLY: What took KMY so long to get to the room after drinking the love potion?  Lee Gun had time for a massage and the Hamo-Hamo duo had time to do their mischief to him as he was the first to arrive.  Where was KMY?  Never thought about it before.   :-??

only1khj said: A new question came to my mind while rewatching FtLY: What took KMY so long to get to the room after drinking the love potion?  Lee Gun had time for a massage and the Hamo-Hamo duo had time to do their mischief to him as he was the first to arrive.  Where was KMY?  Never thought about it before.   :-??

gumi said: Unfortunately, no. Special features are not english subbed. However, making films or NG scenes would probably be self-explanatory without English subs...and I'm sure there will be other fans to help non-Korean speaking DVD purchasers to understand what's happening in interviews and commentaries. I myself would be willing to help that, once I get my hands on my DVD set.

A new question came to my mind while rewatching FtLY: What took KMY so long to get to the room after drinking the love potion?  Lee Gun had time for a massage and the Hamo-Hamo duo had time to do their mischief to him as he was the first to arrive.  Where was KMY?  Never thought about it before.   :-??

Probably out looking for that good-for-nothing lawyer? Lol.

It was already dark when she entered room 2009...

sooyoungdaebak said: It seems Mr Back drama will do reenactment of LG and MY's ramyun kiss. I dunno what to feel...JNR's character's reaction is funny though unlike her character as MY. Still, in my mind, ramyun kiss is just for LG and MY. I spent 15 mins screencapping that scene, just to get the right emotion that the song stayed in my brain for a few days!  =))

manika07 said:
My real name...is Michelle. XD I mentioned this in another thread, but I'll need to watch the Philippine version for the novelty of hearing Geon say my name lol.

Guest aaa1188

Hello  to all lovelies..... 
It had been a while since real life really really interrupted reel life. Just wanted to drop by and say hello and I have received my hefty and lovely DVD set, I should have received it on 24 Nov but was not in town, so happily married hubby had to go queue for an hour in the head post office to collect it for me. It was a big box and hubby did not know what was in it or else he would not have been that happily married :P
Can't wait to watch the show, but I think real life continue to be a real problem for a while.... 
Love you all! 

Guest lovelyjen

has anyone actually opened the script? I'm too scared to open mine and let something happen to it.

The english subs are nice in my opinion, they seem pretty professional.