[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

lovelyjen said: I also recieved an email from them, but my package will arrive later than others since I'm in the US. When I went to check the tracking number, it didn't have a guaranteed delivery date and hadn't left the international post office yet. Yup. Same with me. I'll be so anxious until then... lol. I'm super curious about what kind of sweet scenes, that @gumi mentioned, are in the DVD version.

Guest TinaA1430294419

I wonder how they make those decisions, why they chose to leave those scenes out and go with others instead?  It seems a bit unfair to the actors, suppose they thought some of their best performances were in those missing scenes?

Finally recieved my copy of FTLY Director's cut DVD  yesterday late afternoon and finshed watching some of the disc

7a538a19-4358-441a-b856-283970ae8413_zps

Overall with what I had watched,  just a small disappointment with the NGs which I expected more and they just shown a few seconds for some. But but at least I'm a shocked by the few seconds of ng/bts for ep9 sudden kiss :D . I really love the making of rice pounding part for both ep2 and 20. Both JH and JNR were so cute and how I wish they can show us more kekeke. OK that's all I can share lol I really hope those who love FTLY please buy the original copy of Director's cut DVD it's all worthwhile at least to my point of view :-bd

I just collected a package from Korea from our office reception: I think it's my FTLY DVD copy!!! Woohooo! Will share pics once I verified and opened the box ;) One issue though....I'm on a MacBook Air (personal) and Dell Lattitude ultrabook (office issued) which means no optical drive to stick the DVDs into :((
Update:It is the FTLY Director's Cut DVD!!!! :)

Interesting Couch Kimchi discussion on Soompi. There's a mention about FTLY
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"The Rich As A K-Drama Fixture: A Couch Kimchi Roundtable

Hello To all my FTLY family, I miss you all... Im sorry for my absence.. I still cant start a new drama, I cant still move on from FTLY.. I still have the syndrome that only Lee Geon and Kim Miyoung can be the treatment.. Ive read they have their own projects now, Hoping someday, somehow, they will be paired again and all of us will be even more excited.. :) Take care everyone.. I really miss a lot of fun.... I miss the FTLY soompi awards, Im so sad.... God bless everyone here.. Be healthy all and I love you all so much... :* :* :*

Guest TinaA1430294419

Kara Keith said: Hello To all my FTLY family, I miss you all... Im sorry for my absence.. I still cant start a new drama, I cant still move on from FTLY.. I still have the syndrome that only Lee Geon and Kim Miyoung can be the treatment.. Ive read they have their own projects now, Hoping someday, somehow, they will be paired again and all of us will be even more excited.. :) Take care everyone.. I really miss a lot of fun.... I miss the FTLY soompi awards, Im so sad.... God bless everyone here.. Be healthy all and I love you all so much... :* :* :*

I am so lost ... I can't watch any other K-drama right now ... nothing catches me ... I still linger and watch, thought I was busy this past few days ... I saw that the posts still come and am so happy for all of you to receive the DVD-box ;)
I think I need to rewatch soon ... I am totally on withdrawal ... denying that I am addicted, not believing the obvious (seeing scenes infront of me, thought it's my inner eye cheating me) ... 
If I could turn back time ...