[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest rxthien

What an awesome ending to a beautiful Love Story FTLY!.
     High 55555's for the JJangs!
     High 55555's to @sooyoungdaebak!

I miss FTLY!!! :(( Thanks a lottt @sooyoungdaebak, you're indeed daebakkk =D>

About the warmest bed scene they have in the last episode, do you guys see that Geon opens his eyes a lil bit when he's about to kiss Miyoung's upper chest?
bhg7mc.jpg
120tttd.jpg

:\"> every second of that scene is so worth to be remembered~

@sooyoungdaebak thank you so much, you are awesome like always..those kisses's screencaps are daebak..it was so passionates and intimate
:x :x .i miss you all, i had been so busy these days with my real life, but i always visiting this thread everyday to read your posts..i'm so eager to wait the DVD direc. cut...

FTLY will be airing in KNTV Japan on January 12.
https://www.kntv.co.jp/prog/detail/?p=28625

as I know, usually there will be a presscon arranged by KNTV before the premiere. not sure if JH and JNR together can make it for the presscon seeing their busy schedules. maybe one of them will come. and my guess it will be JH since he will go to Japan next month for his fanmeeting. lol this is just my guess. I do hope both will come for the presscon :D

Are people pumped for the DVD??? :)
Just one reminder, copyright is usually applied more strictly with DVD related stuffs. No captured images, no clips of videos are to be uploaded. I mean, fans actively participate in asking people to take down the images or videos if they see them uploaded, because people paid to enjoy those unreleased images/videos. Just giving you guys heads up, in case you may encounter some negative comments when you upload images from the DVD...:)
I can see mine after Christmas! Gaahh, can't wait. 

gumi said: Are people pumped for the DVD??? :)
Just one reminder, copyright is usually applied more strictly with DVD related stuffs. No captured images, no clips of videos are to be uploaded. I mean, fans actively participate in asking people to take down the images or videos if they see them uploaded, because people paid to enjoy those unreleased images/videos. Just giving you guys heads up, in case you may encounter some negative comments when you upload images from the DVD...:)

lingx2 said: akinahana89 said: I GOT MY EMAIL FROM INNOLIFE TOO!! Ahhhhhh!!!
I can't wait to receive it!

I wonder how long EMS shipping takes for Korea to the US... lol.
you can actually check the status of the shipping from EMS website using the tracking no. provided in the email ^^

I just checked my delivery status and hopefully it'll be delivered to me by Monday ^^

Ah! I see! I didn't know that and was wondering what the tracking number was for. I think I've never had anything shipped to me via EMS before... THANK YOU!!

Guest lovelyjen

I also recieved an email from them, but my package will arrive later than others since I'm in the US. When I went to check the tracking number, it didn't have a guaranteed delivery date and hadn't left the international post office yet.

lingx2 said: gumi said: Are people pumped for the DVD??? :)