[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest Lindahz

@jjangs hey! You asked in absolute perfect timing cause I literally just finished subbing that as a joint project with @anopinion for the Jang Nara soompi thread here. You can check the subbed video here: http://dai.ly/x29fha1 Enjoy!
Ooh and that's definitely a deleted scene but I'm sure director Lee Dongyoon would've included it in his Director's DVD Cut which is so close to being released! Gah I simply cannot wait! I can't imagine why they would cut it out and the only explanation I can think of is that they were really cutting close to the 1 hour restriction. Anyways, not only is it a back hug scene but it's a back hug initiated by KMY! This snail really stuck onto LG.. like superglue snail! So cute!

Guest jhusili

psycheros said: gumi said: psycheros said:

SR spilled the truth about LG, the disease and the break-up 3 years ago to DP.  What will he do with the info?
LG's in his mancave looking over his last will wearing a black and white sweater.  I think the clothing choice is a reflection of LG's mind.  Good choice by the stylist.
KMY finds the note LG tucked into GD's painting. He uses her words back to her about it being the brightest and most beautiful memory of his life, of course, he's writing it undercover as Unnie LYJ.  Too bad he got caught at the studio.  Too bad KMY forgot something and had to come back and catch him there.  But then again...

TinaA said: gumi said: psycheros said: Daniel's blue jacket matches his blue car. Plus the blue press con scene. Hopefully Gun moved his parents' portraits to his home eventually. I can imagine him continuing to talk to them alongside Gae Dong's painting, updating them about the twins, maybe a trip the family took to Yewol island. I thought Gun's videos were named according to the dates they were recorded at first, but they are actually named for when they should be watched in the future: iUDsm15.jpg He really is preparing for the worst-case scenario..

Sorry, chingus.  Didn't get to watch with you today.  Looking forward to @sooyoungdaebak's hs/ss.  
I'm glad my first introduction as an actor to JH was FtLY.  I had never seen any of his other works.  So, my first impression set the bar high.  It seems he has an undercurrent of danger in all of his works that I've seen since.  Maybe it's because he chooses those kinds of roles.  I don't know, but I never quite trust his character in the other dramas I've seen, even though he's turned out to be trustworthy.  He also has those killer stares that pierce through a person. His eyes can express any emotion he chooses to display, just the eyes.  You can watch the thoughts change as you watch his eyes.  Amazing.
Some things I appreciate about our beloved Lee Gun are his sense of responsibility, decisiveness, trustworthiness, loyalty, and extravagance. Oh, yeah, and the suits!  Marvelous, dahling, marvelous! 

Guest psycheros

No live rewatch.. *crickets chirping* And it's a pivotal episode too. Will it be postponed to next week or will you all skip this episode and forge ahead to episode 19?

Guest rxthien

@Mustarini BellaV...Is it your creation???...
The video maker's name sounds like yours, although I can be wrong!
I am sorry if I am....haha!!!...
I like the video's name and the music choice,...so sensual...and so aptly named...
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);""Byeontae" Lee Geon....haha!!!

rxthien said:

@Mustarini BellaV...Is it your creation???...
The video maker's name sounds like yours, although I can be wrong!
I am sorry if I am....haha!!!...
I like the video's name and the music choice,...so sensual...and so aptly named...
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);""Byeontae" Lee Geon....haha!!!

Guest rintintintin

HAHAHAHA! So MY's co worker is also in the Drama Special of our snail couple???? My goodness, FTLY related is here? I must say that she's a lucky girl to had that and it will be "torn between two lovers".....

Episode 18
14l3lg3.jpg

Grandma: Mi Young ah, my Geon. How can this happen to my Geon? What is going to happen to Geon?

jkeetj.jpg

He said...I am Lee Geon, President of Jang In Chemicals. Firstly, all the rumors about my genetic disease are true.However, the vicious rumors because of the disease are not true.Because of my disease, I fully understand the shareholders concerns about my ability to run the company.Today I, Lee Gun....declare my resignation as the CEO of Jang In Chemicals.I apologize for inconveniencing others because of my health issues.

3309t79.jpg
She said....Lee Geon sshiI know everything now.The reason why you kept lying to me...Why you were so cruel and had to push me away....
He said...Look Ellie Kim sshi...what are you doing at my press conference?Manager Tak!Get that woman out of this room.
16hu9eq.jpg

She said...Look into my eyes and lie to me.Tell me that you didn't miss me at all for the past three years.And say someone like me doesn't mean anything to you.Say it now. If you are confident you can live without me, then I will really let you go this time.
He said...That's right. I lied.If you are having a hard time or in pain, then so am I! That is why I lied!
3v6ub.jpg
She said...Geonnie sshi, are you a fool?Why would you worry in advance about how difficult it would be for me?
Don't do that anymore.
Why? Why would you already be sad and desperate over a disease that hasn't affected you yet? Why do you cry about it beforehand?
We can cry if it does happen.

He said...Look Kim Mi Young sshi, don't get a wrong idea. 
Even if you say that you have found out everything, nothing will change.
My disease won't change anyway and I....I don't have the right to love you. 
She said...Why do you need a right to love?I am saying that it is okay.Even when we don't know when that ticking bomb will explode, don't be scared ahead of time.
No matter what happen, I won't let Geonnie sshi suffer by yourself.
I love you.

eaftyd.jpg
He said...Room 2006

She said...I thought we should talk in private so I asked Manager Tak.

He said...You're amazing, amazing. How could you do something like that out there?In front of all those people. You were brave then.
She said...Why did you have to push me away like that so cruelly?
He said...Look Kim Mi Young sshi, this is a serious disease.  There is a chance I might not be able to recognize you again. I might become paralyzed and unable to move.When there is a ticking bomb inside me, how brash could I be to ask you to stay with me?
She said...Why not? It doesn't matter to me. Then Geonnie sshi, would you leave me if I had a ticking time bomb in me?
He said...Nonsense! How is that possible?Whether it's red, blue or a rainbow of colors, I will cut them all! If that doesn't work, I would look at your face and hug you for the last time. And after that, we will blow up together. Does that make sense?
28vd4jn.jpg

She said...See...you will do that too. Why are you telling me not to? Do you think I can simply abandon you?It's useless now. No matter how hard Geonnie sshi try to push me away, I won't budge. 
He said...How can I be greedy about you? You are so kind. So foolish.

2m460j9.jpg

111m1bq.jpg
He said....
It seems like I am dreaming right now. Listen carefully....There are doves. A dove...dove...dove...that is a dove...There are two doves flying...There is another one...it's flying way up high.Mi Young sshi, the fact that I am eating with you at the same table seems like a dream.
Ah...ahh...ouuu...ah...why are you like that to me? Are you getting back at me?

250s486.jpg

She said...Yes.For lying to me for the past three years, for being mean to me and upsetting me. 
Consider this your punishment for doing all that.  

He said...I deserve to be treated this way...aaahhhh....
Kim Mi Young sshi...can you take your revenge on this side too?Do it...do it...ack...revenge...
4erf9.jpg

2m5f91v.jpg
He said...Poke...We...we...are we going to spend the night here?Sleep? Sleeping together? So what is going to happen?
She said...We should sleep here...It is the same price whether you stay over or not.We don't want to waste money so let's stay over.
qzgg10.jpg

He said...Really? Yeah!!
Yes!!Three years!The amount of time that changed you into a cool woman...Greatu, greatu, greatttttu....We should first eat. We should eat...

23gxkyp.jpg

2a0nb6g.jpg
He said...Errr...Mi Young sshi...we are sleeping here because you wanted to.Man, the distance between us isn't getting any closer.How wide...Yes, we are conserving money...how frugal of you. How frugal you are.
Aaaahhhhhhhhhhh.....it's a yawn. I'm just yawning. I'm so tired. I have to sleep.

She said...Yes, I'm very tired.Today, a lot of things happened. I'm tired too. I'm going to sleep.

sxchah.jpg

He said...Mi Young sshi, can you look at me?Earlier...what we did....tuing, tuing, tuing....That thing we did....
In English, it's K-I-double S.
She said...K-I-S-S
He said...Yes, that.Hmm, there were so many people just now so I didn't know what I was doing.
Shall we try again?
Can we do the k-i-double s.Let's do it again. Tuing tuing.
She said...Again?
He said...Yes, again.