[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

@yoeda and @maneuneun_1‌ thank you so much for the preview.

Greateuuuuuuuuu....

I'm so curious with noodles scenes, looks like our couple eat noodle together and just like they want to kiss each other and perhaps follow by rice making scenes huehahahahaha.

Omoooo, those running and holding hands wearing a bride and groom outfit , are they trying to elope? And the end of scene of this preview so sweet, JNR put her head in JH's shoulder .... So romantic and beyond cute.

Yes, chingu... It is so hard for us not to ship this couple in real life.

Their chemistry over the top.

Thank you all, thanks to Jjangs Couple, you made my day!!!

Guest lowieblueme

...@julitapurba
...is it safe to say we can have K I double S again..again, again, again..
...Gunnie do the movesss!!! out your Greatu! Greatuu!! Greatuuu!!! 

Hello all...counting down...6 hours more to go.busy..busy day for me....while waiting for my mom at the hospital doing her surgery, I was reading my last nite post and I saw all the awesome came from all of u!! Wow I'm so touch!! Thank you everyone.
 But then I realised tat I have missed out a line for this 3 special person which every time I see their name they have always remind me of my favourite things and I love and enjoyd reading all their post. @sullifish and @rameennoodles love both of your names. @Kdrama-lover loves your name too (tat is also my nickname at office. Given by my colleagues lol.) Love and enjoy all your post too. Thank you for all the of you of being awesome chingus here. Hope to see you again at other thread.  :x :x :x :x :x

Guest lowieblueme

maraninon said: now that i've seen the episode 19 preview, the problem is i want to know what they were talking about???  ;))
:)] hello??? calling chinggu translators out there, can you lend us a hand?  :D