[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

You all ready for episode 18 tonight? 

I am. :D B-)

I'm sorry to quote you but can you post your emoticons gifs unrelated to drama under spoilers? Please be considerate of those of us who love this drama and come here for spoilers but don't want to waste bandwidth loading gifs just because you find words not enough to express yourself. Thanks.

The disease thing is ridiculous. Can they please turnaround and we find out the doctor is a quack and got Geon diagnosis all wrong? Thanks to those doing the live recaps and screen caps. Looking forward to the spoilers.

the list of reasons why we love Jang Hyuk ;- Pouty lips- Beautiful noseQuirkiness of Johnny Deppthe intensity of Daniel Day Lewis the natural quality and vulnerability of Ethan Hawkethe athleticism of Jason Statham. - fantastic rapper >>>>LOL...for me I love his personality and ehem...pelvic bone 
Does anyone want to add more? :D

I'm super excited for tonight epI think I'm going to cry my eyes out, from all the jangs sweetness :xHappy Watching everyone!

Guest mair789

reading this thread with playing ost part 4 and part 6,goodbye my love..since 3 last ep ...

how hurt to say goodbye to snail couple..

formerly,i just silent reader in many threads,but because fated to love you,i make an account,joint this thread..

i love jang hyuk since thank you on 2007, he's handsome,carismatic..

in this drama i love with his unique laugh,beuhehahaha,i try to following,but it's not similar..lol

Thanking the recappers and screencappers in advance!
I can't watch livestream anymore because currently on vacation at a place where internet is kind of slow. :(

Fighting!

Also, happy 700++ pages! I'm pretty sure we'll reach 800th page in no time!

WfLCo8P.gif

I have a final test tomorrow...

but, my mind belongs here...

ottohkeee...

I hope no more lagging livestream unlike yesterday and the sun will shine brightly after storm and earthquake.

And looking forward to daniel and sera sibling relationship.

To our live recapper, hwaiting!

Jang Nara’s Handbag Styling

csr66muqd1uusmj4wpis73u0a8eq84va.jpg
[by Sora Ghim] Jang Nara is garnering attention for her bag styling in MBC drama, ‘Fated to Love You.’ 

Dressed in a feminine style, Jang Nara completes the look with an office briefcase-style shoulder bag. In particular, the soft colors and three-dimensional patterns on the bag complete  her unique mix-and-match style.

In another episode where Choi Jin Hyuk’s character proposes to her, Jang Nara is seen with a pink tote bag making her overall image lovely. The bag is now known as the ‘propose bag’ and is gaining a lot of attention. The satchel is a mini size bag with a clean-cut shape and gold bar; being an elegant item, it emphasizes Jang Nara’s lovely charm.

Meanwhile, the bags’ brand Jinammi, is receiving love for its high-quality products. (photos by MBC)

aidsincera dijo: Chingu Hamo-hamo,Páginas 700a felices !!!
¿Estás listo para FTLY ep 18 ??? : D
Tissue .... Compruebe!
Cilindro de oxígeno .... Compruebe!
Merienda .... Compruebe!
Coke .... Compruebe!
Pervert mente .... check check check !!!! : D
Bring it on!

Mi colección meme Kdrama: http://aidsincera.tumblr.com/

Happy 700th pages chingus!! :x:x:x<:-P<:-Poh..my...my...I left the thread for 2 hours for gym and when I reached home, it jump to 4 pages!! :-O:bzI'm loving it! \:D/\:D/\:D/
Thank you in advance to all the live recappers! Love you all!! :x:x:x

Sigh my pessimistic self says we can't end on a happy note tonight. Can we?
I am just wondering if we're going to have a sad ending as in his disease progresses? Or something else happens. In the TW version, there was another separation coming up right?
Darn it.

ck1Oz said: Sigh my pessimistic self says we can't end on a happy note tonight. Can we?
I am just wondering if we're going to have a sad ending as in his disease progresses? Or something else happens. In the TW version, there was another separation coming up right?
Darn it.