[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

:-B With only 4 eps left, I'm hoping that this two eps have 1. Sera telling MY what she did....confess Sera, please. 2. If MY finds out that LG was single for 3 yrs and remains single, she will unpack her little old weary bags and throw all caution to the wind and become LG's super glue. 3. I personally would rather have MY and LG express their love for each other before MY learns of LG's illness. Mostly, because there isn't much time left for any more misunderstandings. What else? 4. Daniel realizing that MY loves LG. If Daniel finds out about LG illness, that he step side and assist MY and LG getting back together. Daniel will probably be intelligent enough to realize why LG pushed MY away. At least I hope so. 5. Bring back the laughter and the comical scenes of MY and LG together. I don't know if anyone felt the same way, but in the last scene with MY encountering LG at her studio, the way LG held KD picture it looked like KD was peeking out from behind his dad's back......ok....got to go ......need to keep busy...while I wait for Wednesday. :D

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

gumi said: DC FTLY gallery support event just started...! They just set up the coffee truck. You can see pictures from these links. They are quite cute.
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=dlove&no=21142&page=1
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=dlove&no=21146&page=1

Guest Kdrama-lover

curioserand said: Kdrama-lover said: curioserand said: I am brand new to Soompi - this is my very first post! A fello JH fan over at "Stuck on Hyuk" recommended Soompi so I took the plunge and I LOVE! I could get lost here!
Any way, I adore FTLY and so I wrote it a little love letter ;-) I hope the talented team that brought us this wonderful story get to read it someday. For now, I'll share it with my fellow fans here!Love in 운명처럼 널 사랑해 (Fated to Love You)
http://spqetr.net/archives/2179

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

Kdrama-lover said: curioserand said: Kdrama-lover said: curioserand said: I am brand new to Soompi - this is my very first post! A fello JH fan over at "Stuck on Hyuk" recommended Soompi so I took the plunge and I LOVE! I could get lost here!
Any way, I adore FTLY and so I wrote it a little love letter ;-) I hope the talented team that brought us this wonderful story get to read it someday. For now, I'll share it with my fellow fans here!Love in 운명처럼 널 사랑해 (Fated to Love You)
http://spqetr.net/archives/2179

The one, where they are all "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" is quite cute ;)

Yeah and it is even more perfect for them, cuz Koreans dont change their last name after marriage so parodying Mr&Mrs Smith would be difficult, but in this case we can do Mr&Mrs. Jang...! How perfect!

Ha!!!!

Not that I am strange or addicted ... *cough*

Nooo ... *coughtwice*

Weeeeell, just happend to see in the first episode, that by chance ran on my notebook, not that I clicked it ... That first time we see MiYoungsshi running with coffee to the elevator ... they show?

TA DAM

That very elevator step hall that holds the "interview" in the last BTS-pics, where Gun lurks around the top floor steps ...

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

@onnififi ! You did it! You've posted photos successfully! Hurrah!

my reaction ..  one word   ----- Gahh!!

If only  he'd look like that for MY when he propose to her again.

@nnai I succeeded bcos of your kind help. Much appreciated. But....I still did not succeed with the spoiler quote...I wont give up, will keep on trying. Hope that all the chingus dont mind. Im not trying to spam around but trying to do the spoiler quote.
Yes, nnai hope that the writer-nim will listen to our prayer here and I hope that LG 2nd proposal will be more deabak!! [-O< [-O<

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

ChelaZerab said: Oh Dear, Sad and lonely Geonnie shi in who are thinking???, Don´t worry that we will console you all .fanssoompifatedrs............................. in a timely and manner, when you want, where you want, as you like !!!!!!!!! Sarangdago!!!

*here once lay a photo Jang Hyuk posted by ChelaZerab looking tired of which I'd interpret as sad *

CR: 张娜拉 转自 韩国 '命爱' DC

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

gumi said: @nnai I dont think that particular picture is sad and lonely Gunnie, that is more likely tired and sleepy Jang Hyuk....haha