[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Wahahaha, those Mozart Romance news is such a troll. i just got excited for nothin before when i first read the news. :(btw, for those who interested, this is a thread for JH upcoming project. The project that make Lee Geon have that Mimi hair for 2 month. awwww, totally miss Mimi now.http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2024361/upcoming-movie-2014-the-age-of-innocence-%EC%88%9C%EC%88%98%EC%9D%98-%EC%8B%9C%EB%8C%80#latest

Ariana27 said: itzibitzispider said: Ariana27 said:

when MY came to the street where she lost her baby at the accident and then with unexpected LG also came for their lost baby, it was a sad scene. both really love their baby and both are hurt but as we can see, MY still put a blame on LG and she even said that LG supposed not thinking again for their baby after he give all the right to MY but if MY knew the truth how LG also broken for loosing his baby , LG really look alike living in hell for sure T____T

chunnogirl33 said: I remember the subs first said she had to give up the baby and then somewhere else it said she could take the baby. BTW the more I think about it, I find this scene so useless. What did Se Ra think she would accomplish? In reality Mi Young was going to have to talk with Geon or at least send him the contract and the lies would be exposed right? I mean what was the idea? for Geon to think that Mi Young wrote that contract herself? This part of the story is frustrating. They should clear this up already.

Guest grace08

Hello everyone!

Wish its Wednesday already! :D

Btw,a cable channel hir in the Philippines will do a rerun of the Taiwanese version of Fated to Love You dis September.

I'm totally gonna rewatch it..

I miss Gun and Miyoung already.. :((

awsparkle said: sooyoungdaebak said: While waiting for Wednesday, I have questions for you guys...let's pretend you are Kim Mi Young. 
After losing Geddongie and handing Geon the divorce papers, what would you do? Will you leave the country or will you stay? Will you still love Geon? Will you keep up-to-date with his life? Will you move on with your life with someone like Daniel?
I'm curious to hear what you all have to say.     :) There are no wrong answers. If the opportunity presented it's self to leave the country I would leave. The lost and the pain by staying would be to great. There's also the possibility of running into Gun and the pain being so great would be hard to bare. Losing a child is very painful. You always think about what if you had done something a little differently. There always will be that what if.... Since Gun is the one who let go then no I wouldn't keep track of him. Time does heal wounds but if there's no romantic feelings no I wouldn't move on with Daniel. It's not fair to him or myself especially if I'm still grieving the lost of my child and my love. 
As I was typing this I looked down at the date and today is 28 years of the lost of my daughter. I have two other daughters but you still always feel the lost of the one not with you. It is something that just never went away. 

Annyeong everyone :) reading @awsparkle post and I just have to join the spazzing.

As for @sooyoungdaebak 's quiz, if given the opportunity to leave the country, I would go. Will try to forget Geon. If I do fall in love with Daniel, then would move on with him, if not, will stay as good friend.

I understand @awsparkle 's pain and loss because I too have lost my firstborn, until today on his birthday and death anniversary, I will always think of him :(

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

beamonkr said: MaurienL said: Last night, before I succumbed to sleep, this random thought popped up: MY may have never actually told her family the extent of what LG did to drive her away. True, there's MiJa who switched camp to Team DP but I don't think she knows fully how LG told MY he would give up custody of KaeDdong to MY and reject her last reconciliation offer during that meeting at his office. Otherwise, MiJa would've charged to Jangin Chem and make the building explode (joke - I mean she's that volatile in my eyes lol) And there's unni MiSook who's still on Team LG. Also, what about Omma? Even though she's formed a bond with LG, MY is still her baby - the gentle, sweet, thinks of the best of everyone - whom she gave birth to - the youngest of her brood. If she knew the full story, she would've had a hard time even setting eyes on LG let alone wait up for him and give him dinner at night. She does hide it from her family but I think it's more from embarassment than high levels of hatred from the rest of the family, to the likes of "They're divorced, you're no longer related! Why are you still in touch with him?" Korean culture is still very much conservative unlike the Western where some people can be cool with getting along fine with te exes (think Demi Moore and Bruce Willis) Plus she did see LG in te hospital scene, hugging MY while she cried for the loss of their baby. I think what MY family thinks up to now is that there was misunderstanding albeit related to the miscarriage that tore the couple apart. If Omma knew, I'd think LG would be in vegetative state right now. And the point is: it again shows - 1) How strong MY is as a woman 2) How she has protected LG's image all these years P.S. I doubt too that DP knows the whole truth.

kdramaddict01 said: @beamonkr‌ I'm not positive that MY knows about Geon's hereditary disease. I know that she was talking with Dr. Octopus when Geon lost his memory but I don't know how much the Dr. told her. Is there another scene showing she found out about Geon's possible HD?

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

yoeda said: Wahahaha, those Mozart Romance news is such a troll. i just got excited for nothin before when i first read the news. :(btw, for those who interested, this is a thread for JH upcoming project. The project that make Lee Geon have that Mimi hair for 2 month. awwww, totally miss Mimi now.http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2024361/upcoming-movie-2014-the-age-of-innocence-%EC%88%9C%EC%88%98%EC%9D%98-%EC%8B%9C%EB%8C%80#latest

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

beamonkr said: kdramaddict01 said: @beamonkr‌ I'm not positive that MY knows about Geon's hereditary disease. I know that she was talking with Dr. Octopus when Geon lost his memory but I don't know how much the Dr. told her. Is there another scene showing she found out about Geon's possible HD?

Wahahaha, those Mozart Romance news is such a troll. i just got excited for nothin before when i first read the news.

:(
btw, for those who interested, this is a thread for JH upcoming project. The project that make Lee Geon have that Mimi hair for 2 month. awwww, totally miss Mimi now.

Good thing he chooses to do FTLY, otherwise we will not meet our Gunnie!

nnai said: yoeda said: Wahahaha, those Mozart Romance news is such a troll. i just got excited for nothin before when i first read the news. :(btw, for those who interested, this is a thread for JH upcoming project. The project that make Lee Geon have that Mimi hair for 2 month. awwww, totally miss Mimi now.http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2024361/upcoming-movie-2014-the-age-of-innocence-%EC%88%9C%EC%88%98%EC%9D%98-%EC%8B%9C%EB%8C%80#latest

:-B Two days closer to Wednesday and if I'm not mistaken only four episodes left. I am hoping that LG and MY clear up all of their misunderstandings in the next two episodes. So, that the last two episodes are mostly about LG ang MY happily married with a baby snail on the way. And, I really hope the ending of FTLY is nothing like TW version ending. [-O<

Finally change my profile pix! I love the edits thanks for the one who made this! I just sneak to change it before going to seminar....

By the way is it Monday they are releasing the written preview right? Is it as well as the official still photos? Hehehe sorry to ask because later I will be busy in our seminar, I hope I will have time to check during break time...

I almost forgot....jeez I'm so bad....If you have any question about FTLY Director's Cut DVD but don't know where to ask, or if you have any questions you want to ask to actors/director/writers, you can go to cafe.daum.net/dlovedvd! I know it's all in Korean and you may freak out, but look closely on the left there's a little section "For Oversea" and you can write there without registering (supposedly. I never tried, lemme know if it doesn't work). And the section is empty, of course, cuz I never promoted it! LOL. 
So if you have any question you can ask there. And for 'interview questions'....we don't even know if it's gonna actually happen, cuz ONLY IF we can actually have Director's Cut can we have Actors/Directors (and maybe writers..? dunno) Interview video featured. But becuz we are optimistic fans! We would like to collect questions, assuming we will be able to ask them lol. No assurance that we can ask your question, but we will be selecting some questions among those we got and hopefully ask them. And just thought it'd be nice to open up that chance for international fans too... So, if you do have questions to ask of actors/directors, you can go to cafe.daum.net/dlovedvd and look for For Oversea section. Remember, if you haven't yet, you should sign up for the DVD before asking any question by sending an email to dlovedvd@gmail.com with 1)your country of residence and 2)the number of DVDs you want to buy! 
Chingus, spread the words around plz :)

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

yoeda said: nnai said: yoeda said: Wahahaha, those Mozart Romance news is such a troll. i just got excited for nothin before when i first read the news. :(btw, for those who interested, this is a thread for JH upcoming project. The project that make Lee Geon have that Mimi hair for 2 month. awwww, totally miss Mimi now.http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2024361/upcoming-movie-2014-the-age-of-innocence-%EC%88%9C%EC%88%98%EC%9D%98-%EC%8B%9C%EB%8C%80#latest

Guest mywebfoot

Researching myeolchi ssambap and look what I found. Think this must the inspiration for YeoulDo, Mi Young's hometown.
1905072_1_1.jpg

Namhae is particularly known for its myeolchi (sardines), caught in ingenious bamboo nets set up in the strait near the village of Jijok. Myeolchi ssambap (sardines, rice, and side dishes, eaten wrapped in lettuce) is a local favorite. Uri Sikdang (T. 055-867-0074) in Jijok is well-known for this dish.

The coastal belt road is lined in what seems like its entirety by pensions. The Hi Class-Namhae (T. 070-8220-9089) has rooms with verandas with private pools overlooking the sea for the low, low cost of KRW 850,000 during the peak season.

One of the most scenic spots on the island is Gacheon Daraengi Village, a small fishing/farming community built into a steep, rugged hillside overlooking the sea; to cope with the difficult topography, villagers built an ingenious—and incredibly picturesque—series of terraced fields.

Rent a car and drive the Namhae Coastal Road, which takes windshield tourists through and past the island’s countless beaches, picturesque villages, and dramatic coastal cliffs.

Buses to Namhae depart from Seoul’s Nambu Bus Terminal, and the ride takes about four hours, 30 minutes.

source: http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/SI/SI_EN_3_6.jsp?cid=1905072

@Lj nice profile pic. Love it! :x

@mywebfoot thanks for sharing! I hope that I would be able to visit Namhae this Oct!! But before that I am sure going to grap some souvenir from Youk Shim Won Gallery which now all MY drawing from this artist. I hope by the time I go there, they would have some of GD souvenier!! (Sorry if Im off topic here)   here is the link for her gallery...

http://youkshimwon.com/