[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest hyunjae_veyveh

Just wanna share this evidence of my gunnie sshi obsession:

http://flipagram.com/f/HDABbTzcrJ

Just a little something i cut and pasted.

I seriously lost count how many times i listened to this cut. And i can't help smiling each time! Mwuahahahahahaha... addicting. 8->

Guest truong.michelle

ChelseaS said: mywebfoot said: itzibitzispider said: mywebfoot said: I am curious about something: why does MY love/like LG? what does LG have that DP doesn't? I mean, DP-MY connection is through their mutual loneliness, and probably LG-MY is because she's the kind of committed family person he wants, but has the show given us a clue as to why MY would prefer LG over DP? It can't be just the baby?

Guest Kdrama-lover

@Brianwest92‌ , thanks for sharing that awesome, hot picture of "uri snail". LG would surely succumb once he sees her in that outfit. Bet he can't stop "wild man" in him from coming out. =)) :-O :P 8-} =))

Guest spideysteve

Oh, well. Here's the HD version. cr Top Star News
1WHVgEB.jpg?1?1808

Kdrama-lover said: @Brianwest92‌ , thanks for sharing that awesome, hot picture of "uri snail". LG would surely succumb once he sees her in that outfit. Bet he can't stop "wild man" in him from coming out. =)) :-O :P 8-} =))

Guest Kdrama-lover

Man... what's bff Jeon Ji Yeon doing all this time!?! like Grandma Wang and Lee Gun,  I would not be looking at those "snail collection". MY's bff should have been presenting these pictures instead! :)) =)) O:-) >:)  :) =))

zndVvnH.jpg?1?2527 125205_1832_952.jpg

Guest idrila

hyunjae_veyveh said: Just wanna share this evidence of my gunnie sshi obsession: http://flipagram.com/f/HDABbTzcrJ Just a little something i cut and pasted. I seriously lost count how many times i listened to this cut. And i can't help smiling each time! Mwuahahahahahaha... addicting. 8->

Guest Kdrama-lover

Hi @idrila.. welcome to this thread >:D<. Hope you enjoy the company here with all the insights, discussion of diffrnt POV,  fangirling and other mischiefs we do around here. ;;);)) :-B ;):P:)) you'll get hooked right away, i bet.. :)) :o) @-) :-O =))  am not scaring you, it's really fun here..:-j :( :-bd

Hikhik... 'wipe my sweat'... Too many comments to read... Too many comments to lol and awesome... :D .. This thread keep moving... And FTLY.. Fighting... !! B-) and Uri snail couple... What are they doing on the floor in front of the hotel room? *rolling or hugging?' kekeke... Aigoo... Need to lock both of you in that room.. Spend quality time together yooo!! Making lots of babies... Hahaha.... B-) \:D/ \m/ :-bd

Guest melcia

gumi said: C'mon she sees that face every day thru camera AND in real person. Impossible not to turn into a fangirl...! I remember during Chuno time the director turned into a fanboy....or more like a kyaaa boy...he said every time Jang Hyuk does something in the camera, or even when he does not do anything...just a wind blowing and his hair moves in the wind...and the director would go like kyaaaahhh good! great! handsome! amazing! LOL

Guest thecoldwindthatblowsonohsooface

Aigoo... Why u guys keep on fighting who going to marry mi young at the end? The titled of this drama is cleary saying that she's going to marry him leh, aiyaaa  8-| 
unless there is a twisted story by the writer-nim that Mi Young is fated to love D Pitt mwhaahahahahaa  >:)
I love D Pitt's proposal, it is very nice, unique (as he is an artist) and beary sweet :\">And L Geun laughing is ridiculously funny (i get annoyed at first but after awhile i can lol with him too :)) )
Please don't hate the person because his character in this drama is like the stumbling block for the main lead' love story. Just look wisely  and professional way in the acting skill prespective.
I hope you understand what i mean and if you don't, just forget about it :)
Both men characters in this drama are great. My favorite scenes in this drama are the jogging scene and photo session scenes. These scenes made my cheeks hurt so much because of laughing. They are so cute together, what a bromance!! =))
Annyeong everybody :-h

Text preview came...! Kudos to FTLY DC gallery fan who was sitting thru the monday drama ONLY to catch text preview of FTLY passing by and took pictures lol.

MY decides to remain in Korea, and runs into Gun at the spot of accident. They meet again at MY mom's restaurant, and start quarreling about contract for the collaboration project...

Text preview came...! Kudos to FTLY DC gallery fan who was sitting thru the monday drama ONLY to catch text preview of FTLY passing by and took pictures lol.

MY decides to remain in Korea, and runs into Gun at the spot of accident. They meet again at MY mom's restaurant, and start quarreling about contract for the collaboration project...

Thanks gumi! Yup! Hats off the DC fans for their effort.

Hoho, no mention of the result of the last scene last epi? Lol

Erk! I don't care if mi young accept the propose or not.. Kekeke.. But from the text preview Uri snail couple will meet again... Bring it on! :P ... quarreling will make their passion burn inside... More hot scene for sure... Lol... :D:P ** I'm waitinggggg**.... ! \m/