[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Thank you everyone for photos and video I'll watch the episode quickly even if it is raw I love the court scene for future parents what was very funny But in Geon images is wicked with Mi Young It's not good to hurt his wife I can not detest I can not wait I want to see Geon jealous of Daniel >:) 

Guest spideysteve

This part of the preview is just too much. =))
Someone's mind is going wild.

yvb3QJ9.gif?1?3314

Also, my favorite monk! (The monk in Gap Dong or one of the grandpas in Flower Grandpa Investigation Unit). :))
EUtSLlR.png?1?6046

@tinatrix236‌ thanks for the recap. Love reading it..

I think epi 6 is so going to be so epic. Thanks @spideysteve‌ for the preview video! I like how this drama brings in Daniel. Nothing like direct competition to make our lead make his move. Muahahaha

Guest lljsykk2013

Thanks a lot to everyone who recap live and upload raw video, preview . Gansanhanmilita <:-P

:-h

Guest spideysteve

Nara tweeted this three hours ago. She's having dinner with the cast and crew?

So What's important here is that the guy with glasses is PD LEE and the lady whose face you can't see is PD KIM. Two directors of FTLY. :)

This woman looks even younger in this picture. Unbelievable.

장나라 (Chang Na-Ra) @narajjang318

회식중. 김희원감독님 이동윤 감독님 도촬. 

Embedded image permalink

FINally another break from work

I can't wait for tomorrows episode ...It looks as if it's going to be more of LG  and Daniel connecting with MY relationship wise and LG's Jealousy ...can't wait ...It's moving so fast ..he'll discover his true feelings for her before you know it . I'm so glad that they didn't make LG out to be a super jerk ..He's still likable/loveable/understandable and loved how he showed his concern after the  couples birthing class..  BUT why did they leave us on that cliff hanger today ...  :((  That's just unforgivable torture!!! [-(   I'm afraid to watch tomorrow's episode for fear of the 6 day cliff hanger !  This just all seems fundamentaly wrong somehow [-(

Guest spideysteve

1, Baek Ah Yeon, "캐논의 아침 / Morning Of Canon"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ootGfdgbWAY

2. Megan Lee, "Ready For Love" (the song playing during the end credits and preview at the end of every ep)

3. Jung Dong Ha, "운명같은 너" (the song playing in the storage room scene)

start from 1:27

4. Jeff Bernat, "Be The One" (the wedding song)

start from 2:09

Guest fiovial

Thank you @tinatrix236‌ and @jeonghyang‌ for the recaps!

So we finally get a cliffhanger end?! Woohoo. I love me some cliffhangers hehehehe.

Seriously so cannot wait to watch.

Guest spideysteve

Before watching ep 5 with subs, let me appreciate their adorableness.
Is this how Geon and Mi Young dance in KTV? :))

sT6QF2q.gif?1?1951