9 hours ago, Igotcaughtdancingagain said:

oh em gee, I love how she projects in front of the camera.  She is immensely beautiful.  She is glowing inside and out.  I hope to see her in another drama soon.  Craving for this girl...hahaha

She looks very beautiful in front of camera.. She has been doing many photoshoots nowadays..i hope she comes back with new drama soon!! This girl is bliss to watch!! 

6 hours ago, moonstardoll said:

I think she is one of the best kstars in fn.. she was really good person both to fans and her team.. very humble person...

She defo is a sincere n kind person!! 

On 9/23/2018 at 3:54 PM, icyphoenix said:

She looks very beautiful in front of camera.. She has been doing many photoshoots nowadays..i hope she comes back with new drama soon!! This girl is bliss to watch!! 

She defo is a sincere n kind person!! 

@icyphoenix yes i just realized that after following her.. thats how  her popularity soar so high now.. she's now fn's best star.. overshadowing park hana hehe

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, moonstardoll said:

@icyphoenix yes i just realized that after following her.. thats how  her popularity soar so high now.. she's now fn's best star.. overshadowing park hana hehe

I don't know who is park hana.. I haven't even heard abt fn entertainment before knowing ISH.. I find ISH more n more charming n has a great personality.. Hope she is given much more bright projects in future!! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

I don't know who is park hana.. I haven't even heard abt fn entertainment before knowing ISH.. I find ISH more n more charming n has a great personality.. Hope she is given much more bright projects in future!! 

@icyphoenixAhhh nvm about park hana she's really not that popular outside korea.. hehe.. ISH is currently the bread and butter of fn so  im sure she will do more and more projects..

• Like 2