[Drama 2014] Glorious Day 기분 좋은 날

Guest reijaye

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imelz

@lienkms The news from the link you just gave still confirmed that the drama will broadcast on April 26th and not next week right? Or i read it wrong?Cos my korean vocab is limited

Guest lienkms

imelz said: @lienkms The news from the link you just gave still confirmed that the drama will broadcast on April 26th and not next week right? Or i read it wrong?Cos my korean vocab is limited

Newsline at NHKWorld (the English-language service of the NHK) offered this outline of impact on Korean entertainment and sports:

http://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/english/news/20140422_02.html?play

Sounds as though things will be very subdued for some weeks.

Guest Gemmie

Edit: SBS to cancel the press conference for "Glorious Day" this week, mourning the tragic ferry accident.  Originally, the press conference was scheduled for April 23rd.

The premiere date is still slated for April 26. 

Cr: hankooki

Guest lienkms

Gemmie said:

Edit: SBS to cancel the press conference for "Glorious Day" this week, mourning the tragic ferry accident.  Originally, the press conference was scheduled for April 23rd.

Guest lienkms

missauditor said: lienkms said: Gemmie said:

Archived