[Drama 2014] Glorious Day 기분 좋은 날

Guest reijaye

Guest haha1104

Hope there will be sub for ep 7&8 soon. I'm anxious to know what Da Jung said to In Woo and what Da In said to Jae Woo when they are on bus. Does Da In like Jae Woo?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Auntie Mame, I was hoping JW would not play noble idiot too.  I thought about that happening because the brothers are so close.  But, I'm hoping JW will be more realistic.  I can't wait until IW's lies catch up with him to grandpa and his father will find out everything.  All about the officetel and the car and that his mother has been giving him money to pay for all this.

Guest sullifish

42% fans edited for ep 6 glorious days in darksmurfsub..i think soon we can watch ep 6 glorious subtitle for those who has download the raw...me cant wait for it anymore..hahaGlorious Day Fighting!!!

Now just what Woo #2 is thinking.. He missed his golden opportunity.. I hope she still don't like him because if they do start to date his old ways will kick in again..

I don't know what she thinking if she wants to be with his father and a mother to this disrespectful lil boy she needs to lay down the law with him period..

Guest leinbou

@Auntie @beamonkr I hope Jae Woo won't play noble, too! That would really be a little infuriating (but I'll admit, it's like plus points to his already charming character). I hope when the time comes, he'll tell In Woo something that lies along the lines of "You blew your chance, now it's mine" or something like that. Be a little selfish, Jae Woo! ;-)
@valsava My thoughts exactly. Initially, Da Ae's character sort of annoyed me because she's a little whiny, but this scene kind of made her endearing to me (and the scene after that, when she made the boys' room). I wish for the day when the bratty kid finally sees her as a mother, or respect her as one, because she has been trying so hard in everything.
I also can't wait for Da In's love line. Who was that guy she's with at school? I saw him during her meeting with her professor (?) in a previous episode. Is he a classmate? He seems like he has a thing for her. And I can liken Ji Ho probably to In Woo--he seems surprised that little Da In often sets him aside (or something).

@leinbou,.... Hello Sweetie,...
Noona love that your really participating in this thread.. It would be good if you can change the font size of your words because they are to small.. My eyes and other pair of eyes have trouble reading what your are  saying.. So please help your older sisters who have bad eyes even with glasses..LOL
Now after figuring out what you wrote.. I also like Da #3 with the boy at school he seems very interested in her but I see her being a big problem in her sister relationship with Woo #1.. 
Da #2 has always been mom support team then the other two Da's she knows a lot more about mom then the other and mom seems to lean on her a lot more.. Da #1 Trying to hard to get that bratty lil boy acceptance when she don't have to do anything at all.. I see the little boy is kinda of feeling ashamed that his dad like such a women but in the lil boy eyes she still a young girl..
Well Mom Uncle and Son will get what's coming to them I so see mom trying to make big brother stay away from Da #2 because Woo #2 wants to be with her.. 

Guest imelz

Does anyone know the song JaeWoo was singing about?

After i watched ep 8 for the 2nd time last nite,i can'get the song jaewoo singing out of my head including jaewoo's voice :D Does anyone know the song?

Guest nzah

@imelz‌ & @emmaleigh‌ , the song is called Don't Worry.....i think everyone is liking it after Jae Woo sang the song :)>-

Guest gnaveyar

@imelz

It's a classic by 전인권 (Jeon In Kwon) - 걱정 말아요 그대 (Don't Worry, My Dear)

I like the live version

Guest sullifish

yay..ep 6 in darksmurfsub is 89% fans edited..i think its watchable now..cant wait to watch ep 6 subs now..

98% now..watching now

Archived