[Drama 2014] Glorious Day 기분 좋은 날

Guest reijaye

Here's a thought . . . Maybe SA and Writer Han got switched at the hospital when they were born.  And, Writer Han is actually G&G's daughter.  (I can hope, can't I?)  =))   And, no problem for DJ and JW being husband and wife because this means that JW and IW are not biologically related to G&G, since both MS and SA are not biologically related to G&G! 

Won't that be fun to sort out in the remaining episodes?  =)) :P

Note:  We are not disparaging the actress, only the character of SA. ;)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Auntie Mame said: Here's a thought . . . Maybe SA and Writer Han got switched at the hospital when they were born.  And, Writer Han is actually G&G's daughter.  (I can hope, can't I?)  =))   And, no problem for DJ and JW being husband and wife because this means that JW and IW are not biologically related to G&G, since both MS and SA are not biologically related to G&G! 

Won't that be fun to sort out in the remaining episodes?  =)) :P

Note:  We are not disparaging the actress, only the character of SA. ;)

do you think the writer is writing DJ this way cuz Park Se Young and Woo Young are pretty intimate on WGM?  i read the netizen comments & they are saying it's +19 tv.  cuddled so close, kissing her while sleeping, sharing the same bed, etc.  stupid also, how that show has forced a visible battle between the YoungYoung couple vs the JWDJ couple and kick GD to the curb.. on who has more skinship with PSY?  I haven't watch ep 39 yet, but it seems like either the writer has nothing else to do with DJ's character, or PSY doesn't have any acting ability beyond the cute girl.  she doesn't even do spunky well anymore and I kind of wanna stop watching.

every one seems to think DJ is doing is to earn SA love but i don't think so she is doing it to keep the family peace it is not the time for SA to be kicked out  and a major fight with her husband  knowing grandma condition  some times it is hard to understand for some people unless you came from a broken home  it is really hard to keep the family together and you will do or say anything to keep that peace. about MS break down people react indifferent way discovering the loved ones are getting sick it is not easy. you need time to digest 

Folks, please, please need help. Trying to find the name of the singer and the name of the song from the Dorama 'Glorious days". Can anyone tell me who is the singer of this song?

@euraka:   The problem is that it is a matter of perception.  I agree that DJ didn't consciously try to help SA, in order to win SA's approval.  However! We should consider DJ's actions from SA's perception.  How will SA view DJ's attempt to help her?

We know that SA is selfish, self-absorbed, considers herself some sort of elite and thinks everyone else in the world is wrong and she is the only one who is always correct.  In earlier episodes, we have already seen SA demean other people's efforts to cater to her by claiming that it's no big deal since they knew all along that she was correct.  She can't even graciously accept and give credit to anyone else's actions.  She acts as if she is the best thing in history, which is far from the truth.  

Unfortunately, no one around her has ever told her the honest truth about herself.  Instead, they have avoided her bratty whining and given into her.  Many of us are parents here.  I will bet that the majority of us, parents, would not allow such behavior from our children.

I really wanted to smack SA when she was taking it out on DJ; saying that DJ's hiding of the truth about Grandma made her (SA) into a bad person.  Suddenly, she knows that she has been a bad daughter/person to her parents?!  If she knows that much, it is actually worse because it means that, knowing that it was a bad thing to do, SA still did whatever she wanted to her parents.  BTW, no one makes anyone else a bad person.  Only we, ourselves, can make ourself a bad person.  8-|

And, we have a mystery regarding SA's brother in the U.S.   He doesn't seem to have a good relationship with his parents or with SA.  I wonder what his story is with them.  :-?

As for PSY's acting ability, in her previous roles, she has already demonstrated her breadth of acting, although not extremely wide, especially in "Faith", where she gave a very nuanced performance.  So, I don't think the writer is writing to PSY's limitations. :-??

Too busy over the weekend .. haven't had a chance to catch up ep 39..

Reading from the post ...looks like SA has not change at all ... nothing big already expected. SA is already into her 50s ... if she never ever change do you think  with her bad behaviour  & mentality  will change becoz of her mum illness. With SA personality ... they will find someone to blame to free their own guilt.  She was a bad person in all sort of way. However, she was fortunate to have a good husband, good sons & an adorable ... yes this world is so unfair ...there are this kind of ppl inthis world ... I have seen a few . She is a spoilt brag does not know how to appreciate. I am getting bore watch her scenes ... it becomes over annoying that I need to fast forward.

Actually I think the writer is running out of ideas ... it looks like the family going a round the circle 3x.

Yeah with DJ ...  I guess she still young all she knows how to keep harmony in the family . Knowing her MIL is a bad person ... why she still want to help the sh!t MIL ... coz SA is JW's mum!

Anyway, love to read the post here ... keep up the good post all ... have a lovely day :)

1bin said: do you think the writer is writing DJ this way cuz Park Se Young and Woo Young are pretty intimate on WGM?  i read the netizen comments & they are saying it's +19 tv.  cuddled so close, kissing her while sleeping, sharing the same bed, etc.  stupid also, how that show has forced a visible battle between the YoungYoung couple vs the JWDJ couple and kick GD to the curb.. on who has more skinship with PSY?  I haven't watch ep 39 yet, but it seems like either the writer has nothing else to do with DJ's character, or PSY doesn't have any acting ability beyond the cute girl.  she doesn't even do spunky well anymore and I kind of wanna stop watching.

Guest sullifish

just finished watch ep 39 subtitle...its really nice drama, dont know why people always complaining loli just enjoy the drama.... too badd only one episode this week., cant see what will happen between writer han and ceo nam after grandma and grandfather saw it??one week to wait for ep 40 and ep 41...arrggggg

This site was created to facilitate discussion about the dramas.  It is not a forum to just merely allow people to complain.  This is why discussions can include valid criticisms and analysis of any aspect of the drama(s).  A good discussion can bring out thoughts and ideas that may be a revelation to some people.  Inevitably, these thoughts can enhance the enjoyment of watching and understanding the drama(s). 

My final comment on ep 39.   Why is everyone running around acting like someone has died?  Grandma isn't dead.  She can live many years with this disease.  I've known people to have live 30-40 years with the disease.  One person I know was even a fully functional highly-placed government official.  The way the writer has presented the disease is the objection previously voiced by ck10z and myself.  And, in this episode, the writer's presentation of everyone's reaction to the situation is too melodramatic.   And, for such practical, logical and no nonsense people as Writer Han and her daughters, their 'makjang' reactions were ludicrous.  I agree with the comment that ratings may be the issue.  This was the drama that MBC announced would have no makjang.  But, I guess ratings determined otherwise.  [-(

Auntie Mame said: This site was created to facilitate discussion about the dramas.  It is not a forum to just merely allow people to complain.  This is why discussions can include valid criticisms and analysis of any aspect of the drama(s).  A good discussion can bring out thoughts and ideas that may be a revelation to some people.  Inevitably, these thoughts can enhance the enjoyment of watching and understanding the drama(s). 

My final comment on ep 39.   Why is everyone running around acting like someone has died?  Grandma isn't deadShe can live many years with this disease.  I've known people to have live 30-40 years with the disease.  One person I know was even a fully functional highly-placed government official.  The way the writer has presented the disease is the objection previously voiced by ck10z and myself.  And, in this episode, the writer's presentation of everyone's reaction to the situation is too melodramatic.   And, for such practical, logical and no nonsense people as Writer Han and her daughters, their 'makjang' reactions were ludicrous.  I agree with the comment that ratings may be the issue.  This was the drama that MBC announced would have no makjang.  But, I guess ratings determined otherwise.  [-(

Like all of you I am very very upset and angry with DJ. I will dropped out of this drama if DJ really get the money and pay off SA debt. DJ shd know that this is not a very rich family unlike SL. Two drama from PSY and both seem to be giving me heartache watching. I dropped SMH as soon as I find the storyline getting ridiculous and stupid, just like SL here. Maybe I will give this ep a miss and see whether there is going to be a change. I hv yet to watch ep 39 but from what is written here, I think that I am not going through the agony of watching DJ trying to get on the better side of SA . So, bye now am going to watch some other drama. A nice ole comedy for the laugh.

Archived