|2014 WGM S4 COUPLE| NAM GOONG MIN ∞ HONG JIN YOUNG

happymemories09

starmanis2bowie said: @Siew HongT said: I think even as namgung min says he has little experience with girls, he has lots of experience hugging , holding hands and kissing girls from his drama so he certainly can draw from those experience. Perhaps that is why this couple progress so fast. He gave her the 'moment' look when they were at the cliff. Too bad the wife didn't catch on. Would have been a perfect moment for a kiss.

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just watched one episode of the drama he's in. I can't say I want to watch more. It's one of those shows that feel forced all the time and I haven't found many characters to like. His isn't too bad. Not that they are bad actors but the story is eh....
 The review is out somewhere for the next episode.

@colourgrae I have watched the drama he's in completely and to be honest I have skipped parts here and there...had to endure a lot of back story first with the younger version of the main characters, but now that it's where they are adults I'm enjoying the parts that he is in, his character is fun and loveable and the storyline between him and the female lead is entertaining.  I'm anxious to see how it turns out.  Because this is a family drama, there is a bunch of blah, blah, blah stuff that also goes on, in my opinion, so I am hitting the fast forward button at times.  I'm like you though, there aren't many other characters in it that hold my interest other than his and the main lead females.  I will keep watching though, like I said, to see how it all turns out.

PeggyM said: @colourgrae I have watched the drama he's in completely and to be honest I have skipped parts here and there...had to endure a lot of back story first with the younger version of the main characters, but now that it's where they are adults I'm enjoying the parts that he is in, his character is fun and loveable and the storyline between him and the female lead is entertaining.  I'm anxious to see how it turns out.  Because this is a family drama, there is a bunch of blah, blah, blah stuff that also goes on, in my opinion, so I am hitting the fast forward button at times.  I'm like you though, there aren't many other characters in it that hold my interest other than his and the main lead females.  I will keep watching though, like I said, to see how it all turns out.

510,861.333333333333431 days will be broadcast MBC ` We Got Married Season 4 ' (hereafter ' We Got Married 4 ' ) of the honeymoon married life is all finished palreul hongjinyoung namgungmin ride.
The two men are actually living in the house hongjinyoung honeymoon Salim began in earnest . Namgungmin Looking to carefully navigate around the house raised on columns , hongjinyoung found in the bedroom was a large banner photo .
Namgungmin watched carefully browse pictures of the body part is pointing hongjinyoung behind again honeymoon hongjinyoung sikyeotdaneun the back door of a mental collapse .
Hongjinyoung also president and wife of years to get permission first phone call to the father and was trembling . Namgungmin father-in-law who is " turned to a destination that you do not have an ego , or the award ," he was embarrassed to tell hongjinyoung .
Netizens have touched it " namgungmin hongjinyoung so well ," " It's a big hit namgungmin hongjinyoung just want you to marry " , " two people socializing in favor hongjinyoung namgungmin man! " " Namgungmin alkongdalkong couple hongjinyoung like two people really " like reaction. (Photo = MBC)
http://www.wowtv.co.kr/newscenter/news/view.asp?bcode=T30001000&artid=A201405300359

Finally found a preview picture. I piggybacked on 2young thread to Naver. YEAH! 
:D

@peggym @colourgrae: in Wild Chives and Soybean soup, i have not warmed up to NGM acting yet. The younger version of the actors did a very good job and the transition to the older actors is not so easy on the eyes and the acting does not seem so natural. i am hoping that in future episodes the acting and scenes will become more natural. Having said that, NGM acted very well in Unemployed Romance though the story line seems truncated and abrupt towards the end. I also like NGM a lot in I Need Romance 3 and really hope that i will enjoy him in Wild Chives and Soybean soup as much as i have enjoyed the younger actors. 

@Siew Hong T A lot of people have said the same thing you did about the transition between the younger characters and the adult ones.  There is a lot of issue about the height difference between NGM and his younger version as well, his younger character was taller.  I am trying to overlook some of that and focusing on the story, it is difficult a bit, but since I'm fast-forwarding a lot anyway, I will watch his part mostly.  I loved him in INR3 and his kiss scenes were really HOT!!!  JinYoung should have him demonstrate his skills some time, I know we all would not mind watching  :-B :-* >:)
p.s. @colourgrae Thanks for the gifs.....the translation cracks me up..."the two men are actually living in the house...." amd "browsing pictures of body parts..."  makes it sound so much more pervy  :))

@idil24 LOL, I really can't wait to see his reaction!!!  What time is the livestream, I'm in the US GMT...it comes on at 5:30 pm in Korea, right??  I may livestream with you if I can stay awake :)
I also just realized you and I share 2 shows in common...DUH, I'm so slow in noticing things...we have commented to each other in the Roommates thread also...you always post the best gifs there....thanks!!

colourgrae said:  I just watched one episode of the drama he's in. I can't say I want to watch more. It's one of those shows that feel forced all the time and I haven't found many characters to like. His isn't too bad. Not that they are bad actors but the story is eh....

I think the Mental Breakdown occurs with these pictures. Just a page or two back, JinYoung had several guys in her room looking at these very pictures in a vid that was posted. Min oppa will throw his body against the wall in a vain attempt to hide them from the WGM film crew....

starmanis2bowie said: colourgrae said:  I just watched one episode of the drama he's in. I can't say I want to watch more. It's one of those shows that feel forced all the time and I haven't found many characters to like. His isn't too bad. Not that they are bad actors but the story is eh....

Archived