|2014 WGM S4 COUPLE| NAM GOONG MIN ∞ HONG JIN YOUNG

happymemories09

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest daemul

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/93636/20140601/we-got-married-nam-goong-min-thumbs-up-at-hong-jin-youngs-clean-armpit.htm

Guest daemul

@daemul I agree. Yonghwa and NGM have the same eyes and gummy smile. They could be brothers lol

Younghwa are his lil bro but from another mother n father. =))

Guest daemul

@daemul I agree. Yonghwa and NGM have the same eyes and gummy smile. They could be brothers lol

Younghwa is his lil bro but from another mother n father. =))

NEWS / STARS ON TV / MOVIES / VARIETY

class="at_title" style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 17px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 17px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-size: 32px; list-style-type: none; list-style-position: initial; list-style-image: initial; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; font-weight: bold; clear: both; text-align: center; "'We Got Married' Nam Goong Min, Shocked At Hong Jin Young's Past Pictures "You Look Different In All Of Them"

By Staff Writer | June 01, 2014 06:11 AM EDT

•  
  •  
  •  
  • More Sharing Services 
  • 0 commentsnam goong min sees hong jin young's past photos

Nam Goong Min was confused after looking at Hong Jin Young's past photos.

In MBC "We Got Married" aired today, Nam Goong Min and Hong Jin Young moving in for the first time was shown.

Like Us on Facebook 

They began their marriage life at Hong Jin Young's current real house. Nam Goong Min came in and looked around and found a wall of photosicon1.png.

Nam Goong Min looked at one of them and said, "Is this your sister?," shocking Hong Jin Young.

He also said, "You got so much younger, what happened?" and "You look like a different person in all the picturesicon1.png", arousing laughter. Hong Jin Young was shocked and kept reassuring him that they were all photos of herself.

During the interview, Nam Goong Min said, "Oddly enough, the pictures that were hung around her house weren't that great of pictures. I realized that she's not someone who doesn't try to put up a certain image."

Finally got to watch the episode. Little upset that there wasn't much to comment on but I was expecting it anyway. Liked that Nam Goong Min's engineering school came to good use in this episode. Everything else was quite boring maybe my expectations were too high after all that happened on the honeymoon. The thing about the hair is great and think that next episode will be better. 

Guest daemul

Next ep min oppa will be jy house keeper wkwkwkwk taking out the trash, wash the dishes what next?? =)) min oppa will become member of men's who scared wit wife [-X

we-got-married.jpg?w=600New in having a life as married couple, Nam Goong Min decided to moved into Hong Jin Young for the show. This couple are still adjusting to their new lifeicon1.png as married couple onscreen.

"We Got Married" newest episode aired on May 31st, it shows that the two couple moved in together together but sadly they didn't pick a house to live in and start their life as a newlywed. Nam Goong Min shared, "I haven't told my parents that I've moved into your place yet." Hong Jin Young expresses worrying and said, "What are you going to do when the show broadcasts," and Nam Goong Min responded, "I'll call them in a bit." while Hong Jin Young said, "I'm going to call my dad and get permission for you to live with me."Hmmm.. looks like both of them needs permission from familyicon1.png to be able to live together and made up their minds on what house should their pick to start their nine months married life.Although, Jung Joon Young and Jung Yoo Mi tandem bids their farewell to each other, here's another couple that viewers will surely love to follow. Nam Goong Min and Hong Jin Young received old stuffs from Jung Joon Young and Jung Yoo Mi. The newly couple still in the stage of getting to know each other and Hong Jin Young even showed some of her photos to Nam Goong Min.Are you excited to see Nam Goong Min and Hong Jin Young tandem? Maybe we could see sweeter side from both of them in the coming episodes.

@daemul I hope he won't be scared of her. She isn't really scary anyway; she is overwhelming. But I like how NGM treats her. He teases her abt her mannerisms and comments, but he essentially indulges her. I mean, he even wore a dress shirt at the beach! Even though he puts up a brave front, he really wants to please her. In that way, he's my fave husband in the current batch.

Archived