{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest jess1tym4life

TOP is going to be the new MC of MBC Music Core not with Kangin, but with Wonder Girls Sunye and Sohee.

article

Thanks for the half good news yah for top hosting mbc woot...i know he will be so funny he did well last time with Gd & Brian...so is bb gonna perf always now...

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest viet13aby90

Hey I-VIPs!

theREALiVIPSUBS now has its own CLUBBOX!

Please Show Us Your Support by downloading from it.

To download HQ releases please join our clubbox.

8ggbvcg.jpg

NOW HERE'S A NEW SUBBED VIDEO RELEASE.

*new 11/07/2007*

RELEASE #5: BIG BANG – 10/27 BIG BANG on Shindong’s Manwon Episode [English Subbed]

scf2ph.gif

Banner by theREALiVIPSUBS Designer: t.yama

Download Links: available at {YGBB FORUM}

Streaming Video Links: {VEOH CLIP} * {YOUTUBE}

***Please CREDIT "theREALiVIPSUBS sub team" if taken out!***

Yvonne :]

Guest mon5482

omgg I WAS SOOO FREAKN EXCITED ABOUT TOP MCing with KANGIN....I WAS ON CLOUD 9...since the news I've been super psyched about the coming weekend....TOP & KANGIN...my 2 ultimate favorites, together....THEN NOW, Oh why must they shatter my dreams and happiness... :tears: (im so heartbroken T_T) I was hoping the girls were playing a mean joke on me when they told me about the sudden change, but reading melody's post right now, i guess it really isnt a joke... -sigh-

I think I wouldn't be so upset if maybe they had YOOBIN<3 host with TOP.....i love the CHOIYOO / TOOBIN / YOONTOP/ TOPYOON (take a pick) pair up...i'll guess i'll just have to deal with it, at least i get to see more of TOP.

oh i also want to add...G.R.E.A.T. JOB to theREALiVIPSUBS Sub Team!!!

Guest ryuxeen

hahahaha.. its kinda interesting if kangin and TOP MCing together..

they'r twins!!!!!

LOL!!

i dunt care who's gonna be mc wif TOP..\

as long TOP is there..

im getting excited!!!!!

Hi guys. As a favor for trangtwo, I translated the Big Bang is GREAT promo video as well as the SBS Love Delivery with Big Bang. She's going to use my translations to hardsub the videos, so look out for that ^^.

_____

Big Bang is GREAT concert promo – Translated by Ji Eunie @ soompi forums. DO NOT TAKE OUT OF THREAD WITHOUT PERMISSION.

Corresponding Youtube Link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ulmGp-v5l8M

Uploading credits to trangtwo

________

[bIG BANG plays in the background]

Seung Ri narrates: Big Bang’s 3rd Live Concert: GREAT!

Big Bang: Hello, we’re BIG BANG!

TY: December 28th, Friday at 8 pm! And December 29th, Saturday at 7 pm! And lastly, Sunday at 4 pm! We ended up doing a total of three concerts. We were actually only supposed to do two, but we gained strength from you all’s brilliant support, so we ended up doing THREE concerts. It’ll be held inside the Olympic Stadium Complex at the 2nd gymnasium (aka as the Fencing Stadium). Please come find us there. Also, leading on from last year’s The Real and the Want You concerts, now we get to do the GREAT concert. I hope a lot of people come and give us a lot of love!

SR: The guest for Big Bang’s 3rd live concert will be Michael Jackson, Usher, and Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera…were all SUPPOSED to come, but it didn’t pan out so they weren’t able to make it. It’ll just be…Big Bang.

SR: Big Bang is coming up with performances that we can work together with the fans. We’re preparing really hard everyone, so please, lots of people should come to the concert and watch lots of performances and have a really good time! And also, THE ONE concert with YG Family! Wow, it’s been a long time, hasn’t it everyone? We know that YG Family’s fans are really anticipating this concert. Everyone, please come and have a really enjoyable concert and make lots of fun memories! Yes, thank you everyone and we’ll see you at the concert hall!

DS: (out of breath b/c he’s been horseplaying around too much) WE’LL SEE YOU AT THE CONCERT HALL!!

______

Big Bang SBS Love Delivery 11/04/07 – Dialogue and Narration Translation ONLY – Translated by Ji Eunie @ soompi forums. DO NOT TAKE OUT OF THREAD WITHOUT PERMISSION.

Corresponding Youtube link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=nnP2t8cC9x8

Uploading credits to: trangtwo

______

Big Bang: Hello, we’re BIG BANG!

GD: So, why are we here today?

TY: We’re here to deliver Love’s Charcoal! That’s why we’re here.

GD: Shall we go?

TY: Yes!

GD: Love’s Charcoal

Big Bang: DELIVERY!

Narrator (GD): At 350 won per block, to some it may look like nothing, but to the neighbors who live here, it isn’t that way. We’re here to spread a little love to the neighbors who will otherwise be cold this winter.

Big Bang: Hello, hello~

Non Profit Organization Man: Did you bring the cost for the charcoal?

T: We will pay for it with our bodies!

GD: Yes! With our bodies!

TY: We’re confident about our strength! (flexes arms)

NPOM: We have 5,000 blocks of charcoal to pass out today.

TY: So, each of us will pass out 1,000 blocks.

NPOM: To get to the very top of the hill, you have to wear a shoulder saddle.

(Old fashioned method of carrying wood or other heavy items in Korea. Looks like a bulky, open, wooden backpack)

TY: A shoulder saddle?

NPOM: A shoulder saddle.

SR: It’s the first time for me…

TY: What happens if we happen to break a charcoal?

NPOM: If you break one, you have to pay 1,000 won!

TY: I have to give you 1,000 won right there?

NPOM: Of course, you have to give it to me right there. We’ll take it as church offering.

Other Four Members: You’re learning a good thing! Taking it as church offering!

NPOM: Would that be okay?

Big Bang: Yes yes!

Everyone: One, two, three – Charcoal Fighting!

[Everyone gathers around the metal pushcart]

T: LET’S GO!

Narrator (GD): With a powerful FIGHTING, we begin. Big Bang will do well, right?

T: We’re not dead! We’re BIG BANG!

DS: If we keep going like this, we’re going to get the gold medal for Korea!

Narrator (GD): As expected, it’s a much more difficult task than imagined.

DS: Are you sure you were pushing me in the back?

T: (HELLA OUT OF BREATH) If you say it like that, we’re going to get upset.

DS: We have to hurry! The grandmothers are waiting for us!

Big Bang: We can’t rest! We can’t rest! We have to go up!

Narrator (GD): The road is getting steeper and harder to climb, but we show strength when we think about the people waiting for the charcoal.

DS: The grandmothers are waiting at the front door!

Narrator (GD): We arrive at the first house. We’ll have to be careful and careful again till the end, right? (Charcoal is very fragile)

[Everyone lines up to pass the charcoal to the house]

DS: Love’s Charcoal is headed your way!

[Everyone makes weird raucous noises]

Narration (GD): Steadily we’re passing the charcoal, but at that moment:

DS: UH! Pastor, you broke one! You have to pay the fine!!

Pastor: (ignores DS) Keep going with the next 10!

T: Pastor broke one~~

Narrator (GD): Our mood gets better with the steady passing on of charcoal.

Pastor: Keep going with the next 10!

GD: It just keeps on going with the next 10’s!

Pastor: Last ten!

DS: Last ten!

TY: This isn’t the end! We have to pass out 5,000 blocks of charcoal. How many do we have left?

DS: Four thousand…and…twenty.

Narrator (GD): Our Dae Sungie...you’ve been working too hard, huh?

TY: We’re sweating right now, but because of these charcoal blocks, we’re thinking of the grandmothers who will be warm this winter. Let’s try harder, yeah?

Everyone: Love’s Charcoal, FIGHTING!

Narrator (GD): So we gave and received love and moved onto the next house.

[big Bang and volunteers pushing big metal pushcart again]

T: Oh, I see! I had no idea it was this easy if so many people pushed!

Narrator (GD): This time we went up with a little more speed…

GD: Oh my god! Oh my GAT!

Narrator (GD): The appearance of the scary steep hill! With this steep hill and the shoulder saddle, it’s getting very worrisome as Seung Ri steps forward first.

[GD and everyone else is watching Seung Ri as he gets loaded down]

[seung Ri waddles up the hill with the shoulder saddle loaded with 10 charcoal blocks]

SR: (sing songing to himself) I ~ can ~ do ~ it!

Narrator (GD): Next is strong Tae Yang, go!

T: How many did you put on?

Volunteer: Eight.

T: WHERE IS IT? LET’S GO! (wanders off)

Narrator (GD): Top hyung, you’re looking so weak right now! It’s scary to even take the first step with the shaking shoulder saddle. I barely make my way up the hill. Seung Ri has already arrived and is delivering the charcoal.

Grandmother: Thank you for the charcoal!

SR: Of course! Have a warm winter!

T: This is hard, but it’s a really fulfilling experience.

TY: We’re all coming up with ten, but Top hyung only has eight!

T: Um, I was going to do ten, but Ji Yong said that if I do ten, it’d be a big disaster so they only gave me eight.

(D I R T Y L I A R T O P LMAO XD)

Grandmother: Thank you so much!

TY: Grandmother, you have to be healthy for a long long time!

SR: Please be healthy!

Big Bang: Have a warm winter!

[Group hug ensues]

Narrator (GD): Grandmother’s smile is payment enough for us Big Bang. We gathered more strength and stepped faster.

SR: Oh my, so narrow!

DS: This is nothing now!

SR: Hello, grandmother! The charcoal is here!

TY: When I drop off the charcoal, it makes me very happy.

Grandmother: HAHAHAH! Thank you.

TY: Oh no, please! Hey, Top hyung’s charcoal numbers are getting smaller and smaller!

T: Ey! I’m –

[Grandmother interrupts]

Narrator (GD): The love piles up in the grandmother’s house.

TY: Grandmother, do you live here by yourself?

Grandmother: Yes, I do.

GD: In a year, how many charcoal blocks do you use?

Grandmother: Last year, 700 blocks.

GD: Dang, 700!

SR: Shall we get you some more, grandmother?

Grandmother: Now? No, it’s too late now. It’s getting dark.

GD: Shall we sing you a song?!

Grandmother: If you sing, I’d be happy!

Big Bang: One two three four! I’m so sorry but I love you, they were all lies~ I didn’t know back then but I know now~

Narrator (GD): The neighbors who gave us warm smiles even on our first visit, if you think about it, isn’t sharing the easiest thing in the world? Love grows when shared. We want to share our love with you.

_______

The Love Delivery clip was so freaking adorable. T_T Awww, my babies. *pats them all on the head*

As always, pm me for permission if you want to use. <3

-- Ji Eunie

Guest *butter_kisses*

hehehe..thanks ji_eunie for the translations!! certainly made watching it even more fun! hahahaha.. ~ XD omg..these boys are just adorkable...its soo hard to have a propa fave amongst them..lol..they all have their charms ei?? ^^

i saw the ALWAYS mv a couple of days ago..and iv got to say..oh ma daiiz..dae sung was giving me a nosebleed with those six pack..hahaha..actually..my friends and i gave him the nickname "pork bun"..coz of his chubby cheeks and how he don't have eyes when he smiles..lol..but i swear is the fittest pork bun ever..^^ lol..

Guest Top'sWifey

and then Kang Ho Dong asked him who cried the most and he said Top. Top was bawling all "You guys are the greatest!"

awww TOPIE wot a sweet heart...omgz aint he jus adorable.. crying his eyez out...

wot top gonna be presentin wit Sunye and Sohee??? omgz why ????

it should be with YooBin, they make the hottest couple...

CHOIYOO should so hook up..

Guest t. yama

Thank you so much for the translations Ji_Eunie! Seungri is such a dork saying that

Michael Jackson, Usher, and Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera…were all SUPPOSED to come,

but it didn’t pan out so they weren’t able to make it. It’ll just be…Big Bang. ROFL :lol: and

while TOP, GD, and Daesungie were acting silly in the back. ;P

And the SBS Love Delivery was so touching. While watching and reading your translations, I got all teary eyed. It was so

nice of Big Bang to give back to the elderly community. Watching them do the hard labor to get the coal to each house

was very inspiring. Haha, it also made me laugh. TOP got the better half of the draw since he didn't have to carry as much...lol.

And listening to GD narrate was so :wub:. His voice sounded different; very smooth and soothing. hehe.

Guest iluvyooh

lol. thanks for the translations JI_Eunie. they're so happy to help out and stuff.

i dont think i'll survive with that type of labor. EVER. =/

big bang fighting!!

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

thank you everyone for the updates!

thank you JiEun unnie for the translations ^^

aww the picture of TOP hyung's birthday party was so cute. Se7en doesn't look like Se7en @_@ but gah they all look so like worn out by work and stuff TT^TT

but i love their hat sensations haha :P cute.

aww your welcome Angie ^^ that's it right?

and thank you Melody for the info! ^^

btw more pictures! :3

so cuteee v haha I bet GD is the apple one ROFL.

6-1.jpg

071108-01.jpg

1193911037_bbsd.jpg

Aww how sweet :wub: Did they have a clip for this? I'm not sure, because I DL a bunch of things and I haven't even watched any of them besides the star king and manwon and stuff like that >< gah.

Anyways, I thought these pictures were really sweet and cute so I wanted to share them ^_^

d0031942_4731e3a5bab3f.jpg

d0031942_4731e3a928ccd.jpg

d0031942_4731e3aad4586.jpg

d0031942_4731e3b40dafa.jpg

Gosh look at that charming smile! *__*

d0031942_4731e3bccbc33.jpg

ROFL, GOSH HE'S SO DAMN CUTE.

d0031942_4731e25c0b608.jpg

d0031942_4731e25cd2cf8.jpg

d0031942_4731e25e776ff.jpg

Credits Popcornfor2 , BB-flow , SOUL'd to:GD for uploading

PLEASE DO NOT HOT LINK! ^_^

edit: omg i TOPPED PAGE 999!! <3

janny those cartoon pics are <<333.i love it

ahh BB helping that old lady. they're so good. but i wonder which show was that. i kinda miss that.* backlogs*

iluvyooh yay! thanks for that link. i just finished it. their facial expressions were priceless. cuteness overload* haha

and top was so funny the back. well, that thing really gave him genuineexpression,so that he won't look mad on his pics.

thanks for sharing..

Guest love-yun

[LIVE 02.11.07]Big Bang - BBBud Cosmetic Mnet 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP_CzmL7qKU&NR=1

HAHA GD @1:00 making the heart . aw he's so shy:D

3:26 "i can do the pose that most girls can't do" gd/seungri action! haha

just saw sbs love delivery

aw those grandmas were so thankful. good job bb:)

i tried one of those wood backpacks in korea

it's so hard, especially balancing... T T

oh yeah! and can't wait to see TOP mcing! haha

jieun, thanks for the translations! it's really nice of them to help out in delivering charcoal since winter is coming up!

i really hope somebody will sub YSMM with GD in it... he looks cute! and i believe it's the first time that any of the big bang members ever guested in ysmm right?

Archived