{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest aya05yunho

SAENG IL CHUKHAHAMNIDA TOP OPPA!!^___^

-wow!our top birthday..^____^wish he enjoy his birthday with the member's....^_^

Hope this is not posted yet...^_^

tempofn7.png

-kyutie..

ygbb4568fr.jpg

-handsome boy

51mt2.jpg

-doing peace sign..

TOP21.jpg

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LOVEangiie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MR T.O.P!

thT.pngthtop.jpg

wish him the best of luck!

hope the all the members throw a HUGE richard simmons birthday partay for him ^^

the 'always' MV still cant get enough of it HAHA..

THANKS EVERYONE for all your contributions

iVIP & VIP fighting!! [=

jaja omg. ur just so awesome! THANKYOU for the Star King Links!

havnt watched it yet bt sure will, after this..

THANKYOU josephine & ccher for such good quality pics from the UFO star live

i SO wanna watch it! XD

Guest the7REAL.

Really random but at 2:00 min into the Always MV when Daesung is singing, in the background Seungri is like picking at/wiping his arm..like I dunno if he knew he'd be on camera..cause then he..continues to smell his hand..LOL. And then, I dunno if anyone else noticed but the part after TOP's rap "cause you are my love, my one and only love~" I'm so sure that was Seungri's lil' part of the song in the CD..but in the Mv, it's YB moving his mouth to that part..well and standing next to Seungri..who mouths it a little bit. I wonder if its because they decided to let YB sing that part when they perform (like in radio shows, YB already does that part and it sounds diff than the cd version)..but..lol..I don't care..I'm so happy there is like so much YB-ness in the music video. XD

aww 1nn0xsmile..I forgot to add that in my TOP bday graphic..lol..to wish that TOP gets his license soon....so he can take us all for joy rides. xP

(ok so we can't all fit in his car..but its nice to dream~~lol)

Guest kewlnbubbly

^^ HAHAHA I thought that too! I was like, that looks like the dried Mangoes from Philippines! I didn't know they sell those in Hawaii :huh:

hahaha! they must have bought it somewhere when they were shooting the MV...it was really hilarious how dae sung was waving the whole package like, "look what i got!" :lol:

Guest icystarz88

yay~~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHOITOP~!!!! =D

the mv is sooooo nice~!! rewatch it again and again.. hahaz...

and.. starking is sooo funny!! cant wait for the subbed version to be out... =)

Oh my gosh! the "ALWAYS" MV is so hot! they looked oh so dang good!

espcially my youngbae<333! dannggg! jiyong looked hot also.

haha =] Tempo, that cutie!

man, & daesung and his killer abs. man those were HOT!

heheehehehe =] The mv is on my mp3 player!

so hoottt!<3!

ohhh &

happy birthday baby Choi Seunghyun Tempo TOP<33!

Guest silverwingz

ooh, i didn't know that's it's TOP's b'day today! Happy Birthday!

i just watched Star King. they're were so cute.. I loved G-Dragon's little claps.. they showed TOP a lot...i thought TOP's belly dancing and getting angry coz he couldn't play that instrument properly was cute. the catwalk was funny as well.

i thought Big Bang and the other guests were more entertaining than the actual "talents" themselves. hehe..

Guest JayCy90

Argh.. Didn't get to watch the Always MV yet.Currently downloading it

Can't wait to watch it. Man.. It's been really a long time since I last posted in this thread.

Been busy lately. I'm gonna miss this thread >.< Finals are coming up.Will be off soompi 'till

end of this month.Damn. I guess I have to watch Bigbang's recent appearance later.

Just want to drop by to wish TOP, Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday T.O.P!!

055playxv3.jpg

^I wish I had the time to do a nicer one

Guest May May

this is my first ever post on the forum cause im a silent reader but i thought i shud defo write something for TOP's bday

even though im late :angry:<_<

mianhe TOP

happy birthday hope he had a great one

as for the always video...i really like the video..and woo daesung's got me hot under the coller :lol: damn who knew he was that buff?although i sort of guessed from the LALALA mv

wowza...i find my new obsession!

Guest ..kaleena..

Happy Birthday T.O.P!!

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img122.imageshack.us/img122/5500/055playxv3.jpg

^I wish I had the time to do a nicer one

ROFL!!!! that made me laugh! hahaha, nice! i like! :D

but yea, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SEXY MR. TOP!!!! HAHAAHAHHAH B)

wow, i remember saying this last year in this big bang thread. danggg, it's already been another year X___X haahha

i wish you the best CHOI SEUNG HYUN!

so i have a question. is everyone going to migrate and start posting all the recent news and pics and posts and everything in the soompi fanclub thing now? because i'm kinda lost.. haha, i don't wanna be stuck here when all the new info's being posted elsewhere.. so yea

(off to watch Star King)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOP! o(^0^)o

more continuous success.

just watched their Always MV.

so cute! it's cool that they had fun in Hawaii.

but daym~ Daesung. uwa~! 0_______O

lol.

Archived