{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest ROCKWITHU

Congrats to Big Bang for winning the Mutizen!!!! :)

Can't wait 'til Sunday to watch the show. I'll definitely be watching it live for BB.

I just watched a fancam of Big Bang's Inkigayo encore perf after they won the Mutizen. Seungri was tearing up/crying. *hugsmangnae* Awww so sweet. He kept like wiping his eyes. Don't know if the other boys did as well since it was a Seungri fancam. :lol: It didn't seem like it though from the glimpses of them I did see. At least not to the extent that Seungri did.

I laughed out loud when I watched the end of Big Bang singing Oh Ma Baby on Go Real Radio. GD is a trip. GD looked like a lovesick fool while Seungri was singing Lovestoned . All smiling and staring lovingly @ him. :lol:

Jojo, thx so much for translating Tempo's message!

~Sabrina

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mon5482

CONGRATULATIONS TO BIG BANG FOR WINNING THE MUTIZEN AWARD!!!

LONG AWAITED, WELL DESERVED AWARD!!! NUMBA 1 THATS RIGHT THATS RIGHT!!!! NO DOUBT!!!!

i cant wait to watch it! im sure the boys got emotional.

thanks Char for postng TOPs Message and thanks JoJo for translating!

wow! im sure they're on a high right now!!! IM SO HAPPY FOR THEM!!! BIG BANG HWAITING!!!

I converted the Big Bang performances from the GoReal Radio show into MP3 files, so if anyone are interested I've posted it at YGBB. I put them in one zip file. Includes: "Oh Ma Baby", "Lie" "Top's Solo", "Jam Session, "Seungri's - Love Stoned", and "GD's Rap" performances.

YGBB: {MP3} Go Real Radio - Big Bang Performances

*EDIT*

NOW UPLOADED ON YOUTUBE:

{FanCam} 09062007 SBS INKIGAYO - BIG BANG PERFORMING AFTER WINNING MUTIZEN

^aww watch Seungri...ahhh!!!

*another EDIT*

so i've converted a lot of Big Bang videos in MP4 format, for VIDEO IPOD use....I'll be uploading them at YGBB, i've opened a thread there where I'll make constant updates on new videos that i convert...if anyone is interested here's the link:

{YGBB} MP4/IPOD converted BIG BANG videos

^currently available: (090620007) GoReal Radio Big Bang Performance Clips

Guest trangtwo

YAYY, congrats to Big Bang for winning the Mutizen!! They sooo deserve it.

Aww Seung Ri was crying again? How cute! Ahh I wanna give him a hug.

A huge thanks to EVERYONE who contributed pics, vids, links, translations!!

A little random, but OMG Dae Sung went from happy little cute boy, to a frickin hottie! It took me a while to get used to the new hair, but now I think he looks like a hot richard simmons model, GQ type guy. Sexy sexy <3

Ahh so many cute moments in the HaHa radio show, I had to make gifs ^_^

GD says one of TOP's lines, then goes crazy

GDHaHaRadio.gif

Then Dae Sung says it, and gets giggly with GD

GDaeHaHaRadio.gif

Tae Yang tries to say it, gets tongue-tied, laughs and sticks his tongue out. Cuute

TaeYangHaHaRadio.gif

Okayyy, now for the GD the one man band show LOL. Seriously, he starts off with the drums, then guitar, then piano, does a little dance, then ends with a snake hand motion thingy. Ahh what a cute dork :lol: (Hehe I got lazy so I just captured the whole youtube screen. It was like 220 frames :wacko: )

Drums

GDDrumsHaHaRadio.gif

Guitar

GDGuitarHaHaRadio.gif

Piano

GDPianoHaHaRadio.gif

Little GDae dance

GDaeDanceHaHaRadio.gif

Snake hand thingy

GDSnakehandthingyHaHaradio.gif

And I'll end it with TOP and his sexy stare down in the 9-2 performance. I looove that new step he added, the little stomp.

TopLiesInkigayo9-2.gif

Guest t. yama

Congratutions Big Bang on Coming out On TOP at Music Bank!!

Ahh! I just finished watching Big Bang on Music Bank. :D They had very interesting outfits. hehe

They didn't match like how they usually do. And!!! Music Bank has a top 30 list and Big Bang came

out on TOP at #1!!! They got flowers, YB spoke, and they get to perform again!! Aww, I'm so happy

and excited for them. :D They are on a roll!!! There's no stopping them nowww.

Guest mon5482

BIG BANG ON TOP AGAIN!!!! THEY WERE #1 ON KBS MUSIC BANK!!!

V-I-C-T-O-R-Y!!! THEY'RE ON A ROLL....CAN WE ALL SAY 'BIG BANG IS V.I.P!!!'

they look good still even tho they didnt really match...there was a lack of skin, YB wearing a jacket and Daesung with a shirt that's not revealing his chest...hahahaha!!!! I <3 GREEN.....TOP WAS WEARING AN AWESOME GREEN TRACK JACKET!!! the performance was good, as ALWAYS!!! they performed again after they won but it was cut off...GD's smile was so wide when he was in the back while Haha and the other host were talking...omg I AM SO HAPPY FOR THEM!!!!!!!

CONGRATSSS BIG BANG on coming out #1 on Music Bank!!!!!

They're on a ROLL!!!!! They were wearing "earth tone" colors. ahahaha green and black. lol

Daesung's shirt was "interesting." :P but he sure looked good with all the neck and partial chest hanging out. lols.

They get to perform TWICE!!! lol .. how great is that seeing them perform live twice in one hour. :D

I especially love at the end, during their second performance, they were saying "V.I.P."!!!

Guest kdsnabi426

Congratutions Big Bang on Coming out On TOP at Music Bank!!

Ahh! I just finished watching Big Bang on Music Bank. :D They had very interesting outfits. hehe

They didn't match like how they usually do. And!!! Music Bank has a top 30 list and Big Bang came

out on TOP at #1!!! They got followers, YB spoke, and they get to perform again!! Aww, I'm so happy

and excited for them. :D They are on a roll!!! There's no stopping them nowww.

Well said Tiffy! Wow yet another Congrats to Big Bang for being #1!

They got #1 on the Music Bank countdown. #1 out of 30 songs! They all got flowers too. No one cried this time, haha. I'm so happy for them. GD is THE MAN for writing a great song like Lie. I hope Always does this good too when it's released. Go VIP Go Big Bang Go!

Their perf was as good as any other Lie perf. But their outfits this time threw me off, haha. TOP's green jacket looked good but sheesh what's up with the lack of skin from SUNDAE? I thought Daesung could just tear off that bottom part of that shirt he was wearing. It didn't really match anyway, haha. The picture was blurry but it really looked like no one was coordinating with anyone else this time. Usually they at least have matching colors. Oh well as gd once said something to the sort of, "it's not the outifits that matter. we have to prove it to you with our performance." (the real concert DVD) and they surely did on music bank. I can't even express how proud I am of them.

here's a couple hq pics from the show:

yb giving the acceptance speech

1189161697bb7433180fnb1.jpg1189161697bb242d1722wy7.jpg

1189161697bb542f6a78yn3.jpg

credit: paran blogfile

edit: lol i was so not paying attention to what i was uploading. amy i think you're right with the green earth tone thing. haha i can see the green more with these hq pics here.

edit again: Mon found this. Better quality than youtube Music Bank perf --> http://evon.saramin.co.kr/zboard/view.php?id=yj&no=61756

Guest Leena651

WOW :lol: Congradulation BIG BANG! Keep Em Poppin', Put Em Up High! OMG!

This calls for a Celebration on my neck of the woods :D

Yes, Yes, they do soo very much DESERVE this AWARD! I'm very happy and excited for them.

Are they one of the youngest boy group to win this?

Cuz... MAN! They are breaking RECORDS every where. Like the first to debute a Mini-Album and the fastest track single to climb the charts. This is AWSOME!

LET's GO CELEBRATE BIG BANG VIPiers!!!

Congrats Big Bang

You guys deserve EVERY SINGLE victory!!! ^^

Love~YB 's hat

Btw is Big Bang going to held any concert or something?Perhaps in Japan?

Guest the7REAL.

Yeee~~ I watched Music Bank awhileee ago too and so happy for Big Bang. Congratulations Big Bang for being #1 on Music Bank!~~ Ahhh, there's really been so much to celebrate since their comeback huh? lol. Never-ending celebration + partying here in the Big Bang thread.^^ And I think they did match somewhat...a forest earthy theme! haha. ps: YB looks so good in that jacket.<3 Oh and Daesung..I dunno wtf he's wearing in MB but I notice whatever he wears now its always on the edge of slipping off his shoulders cause its so loose..xD Aaah one more thing, lol when GD yells out "VIP!" when after they won, it gave me chills cause official fanclub or not, I feel that whenever they mention VIP fans it's all of us who love and support Big Bang, no matter where we are in the world.^^

Ahh when I watched that Seungri fancam for Inki, aahhh made me tear up to SEE our Mangnae tearing up like that. He couldn't even continue his lil solo part in Lie cause he couldn't hold it in..he had to walk away..>_<;; omggg soo cuteee. ;___; And our silly GD smirking at Mangnae cause he sees him crying is the other thing that made me smile...haha. xP Gosh, the boys had big smiles on their faces~ It's been said before but they really do deserve this.

And what GD said about 'Lie' being an ironic song is very true. The vibe I get from it is both sad and..fun?...which often is weird to put together but its just like that. I learned that in class before...it's called...juxtaposition. :lol::P And I really cannot get sick of this song. No wonder even Big Bang listen to their own music when their together..haha. "Lie' is so addictive..I can put it on repeat forever..haha. And I tend to watch every performance since their comeback about 723984729 times each..lol. The 'Lie' performances are very good despite the little flaws we see now n then and maybe not the best 'vocally' but the energy + passion they give into their performances grabs your attention and makes it enjoyable to watch.^^

Guest josephineeee

YAY-NESS !! BIGBANG FINALLY WON THE NO.1 SPOT AND THE AWARD !! WOOHOO !!

*screams*

thanks to all who provided the translations yt links and everything ..

thank you very kamsa ..

god ! seungri was totally overwhelmed ...

i saw the fancam . and he was ... * loss of words *

BIGBANG IS THE V.I.P !!! WOOHOO !!

CONGRATS AND KUDOS TO THE GUYS !!!

Guest 1nn0xsmile

Congrats BIG BANG

for me BIg BAng is always #1, but LIE does get more attention of other ppl, so pround of Jiyong!!

im so happy!!! DaeSung look so nervous at begining of perf.

aww, our maknae, is so cute,, he saw fan support him n plus they won !! YAY dont cry maknae ^^

Guest t. yama

Here's some more pics from their Music Bank performance/win

070907EBAEA4ECA781EBB185ED81ACEBB98.avi_000140833copy.jpg

credits; DynamicGD

EC858B.jpg

credits; hiaaaaa

111.jpg

113.jpg

112.jpg

1114.jpg

credits; 그루브

1189163822_070907.jpg

1189163822_0709072.jpg

1189163822_0709071.gif

credits; thdus43

Here's some pics/gifs from today's radio show:

00157f.gif00196f.gif

00236f.gif00037f.gif

00063f.gif

credits; DynamicGD

img_3_22_2.jpg

img_3_22_1.jpg

img_3_22_0.jpg

credits; victory

1189166454_B9ABC1A6-2.jpg

1189166454_B9ABC1A6-3.jpg

1189166454_B9ABC1A6-5.jpg

1189166454_B9ABC1A6-4.jpg

1189166454_C1A1B5B9C0CC.jpg

1189166454_B9ABC1A6-6.jpg

credits; thdus43

wowwww.

all these posts saying congratulations to the boys and i'm not quite sure what they won but YAY anyway lol

thanks for all the new stuff, gifs, youtube videos, translations etc: i'm fast replying so i can't remember all the names, you know who you are anyways

*bows* kamsa indeed

haha t. yama did you draw those lil hearts on the pictures? XD thanks for the gifs too. G-Ri! G-Ri! *chants*

and YoungBae looks sooooooooooo adorable. his hair (or lack of it) is starting to grow on me.

awwwwww, mangnae is such a sweetheart, i love him to bits <3

when he cries it kinda reminds me of an overwhelmed little boy, which i guess is what he kinda is. i hope being this successful doesn't warp him, as he is still growing into his own person. SeungRi fighting! This noona supports you!

it's only been a year since they debuted! i bet they never imagined they would be so successful so quickly. it really is amazing and i truly believe they're so much more than just a boyband. just watching them on radio shows and performing live, you can see how talented they are. and all of them just KEEP IMPROVING with each performance. they even go and rehearse on days off?! they're so hard-working! Mr YG - don't push them too hard, even though we love to see them performing and listening to their radio shows, they deserve rests every now and then.

i really want to see what kind of music JiYong would produce if he was left to his own devices and no interference. if he didn't have to cater to the teenage audience, i wonder what his music would be like. i sure hope we get to see.

edit: just watched their Music Bank perf - YoungBae's jacket was hella sexy. that's all i gotta say XD

anyways, well done to BB and let's keep on bangin 'em

Guest StaRj9erz

CHUKAHAMNIDA BIGBANG!!! CONGRATS!! CONGRATS!!!

aLL the VIPs & iVIPs are celebrating coz of you guyz!!

So so proud of you...So overjoyed seein you receive those awards...

I can't keep myself from smilin' til now, still ecstatic from watchin them...

ahh the look on your faces is such a sweet moment to me...

You never fail to amaze me & i trully admire your love and dedication for your music...

TOPPING every chart there is in Korea...whoaa!!!Let's keep em comin'!!

Keep on making BIGBANGIN' music you definitely ROCKed our worlds!!

and we'll be here to support you all the way~ALWAYS!!!

it's so hard to keep up here...this thread is supahflying so fast...

and youtube has been too down for me...i have to rely on daum or other sites for their vids...

omo...thanks so much for all the translations...

Goldie, what can i say?! our VIPtranslator.. ;)

i hope Bigbang takes you forealzz to be their translator if they go internationally..lol...

you're very much appreacited!!!!

^

i haven't bought the perfume, but i heard that it smells like baby powder? HAHAHA.

i'm not so sure! i remember someone saying that in this thread.

hmmm, i don't know! let's wait for the replies from those who bought it :P

anyway. if i'm not wrong, the pillow cases reads -

TOP: I'll watch over you~ Forever~

GD: You can only look at me~

YB: Aye~ *snores snores* *shy shy* ^^ (thanks Goldie!)

DS: Hold onto me~ (Hug me~)

SR: I belong to you~~

omo, omo~ i wanna be surrounded by all those pillows...i'll hug them oh so tight!!!

ahh and if they're talking ones..i really wanna hear the TOP one with that deep voice...lmao..<3333

but i guess i have to wait for a little while, <_< i can't afford them right now...

http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/4118/615c...47545d02gm8.jpg

TOP talks with his eyes...ohh man....dang!!! too hot!!!

http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/7128/bf...176d106apb9.jpg

GD!!!! *swoons*

Thina, tho, i still wasn't able to watch the Arirang clip, thanks so much for sharin' it!!!

ima keep it, i hope youtube'll be nice to me soon...

ForeverLyrical[sabrina, right?!!], love your SCs!!esp. this one...

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/269/bbsbsr1070906di5.jpg

Maknae definitely lookin so sexy straight on the cam...and that cude adorable smile...

Monica,trangtwo, Janny, & Tiffany, so awesome with all links and gifs... thanks a lot!!!

uber cute G-Ri gif... http://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_452853/2007..._070906gd00.gif

GD is just LOVE...lol....and a quick glimpse of Maknae at the end!!!

Jerilyn, thanks for posting up that translation...

wow, YB as an awesome dad...i think he will be a great one...

Seungri dreaming to become a legend...*thumbsup*

i know your music will go on for years and i hope all your dreams will come true...

and it's VERY true..BIGBANG's music~~YOU LISTEN and LISTEN, and CAN'T GET OVER IT!!!!

OMG~ they're planning on goin to Thailand?! i hope they visit the Philippines too...

and yeah, offcam or behind the scenes, mostly in radio shows, we saw their silly, dorky sides..

and yet their true emotions pours out everytime they talk about their struggles going and being in this industry..

it's very humbling to see them this way, when they get all personal & all...

they were just regular teens oozing with talent and appeal who dreamed BIG and brought the BANG to our worlds!!!

and Jojo, thanks for translating TOP's message...

yeah, you are all one to bring huge surprises to us fans!!

awww, i hope MR.YG surprise them & throw a huge bash for BIGBANG!!

for all the hard work they've done, for all the praises they've got from everyone...

but i think being recognized like that is such a humongous awesome gift for the boys...lol...

i can still remember 'em cryin' when MR. YG did gave them a party on their debut....

Archived