{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

OHHTYYYY!!!!THIS MUSIC VIDEO IS AND WILL ALWAYS WILL BE OFFF THEE CHAIN!

soo first of all, i heard about tis from monica when she texted me during a conference, i read it and then i DID A BIG BIIG GASP, that everyone around me started looking at mee.. i was weird? BUT i was helllaa spazizng and what nto to my friend enxt to mee<33333 and after thee confreence i ahd to go to my friends house, so as soon as i got there, i RAMPED into her computer to CHECK IT OUT!!! DUUUUDEEEEEEEE. words, dont even START to describe how much i lvoe this amazing MV!

BUT i loveeeee the storyline. its cuteee, sweeet, and yet bittersweet ending<3 shoulda known the leading man was our very OWN KWON LEADAAH! he did a pretty good job at acting, but it wasnt until the beggining when he was runningung that i noticed how SLIM he was getting, even though he's healthy BOY, YOU NEED TO EAT SOME MOREE FOOOD! COS, at the moment, BLACK IS NOT YOUR COLOR! yoour worrying me, but the part wehre he takes the blame for her was soo adorable. and how he was putting hte blood on him, WHOA WHOA WHOA THERE. his bun was like ehhh in there? BUt in the jail scenne? HE braided it? IT LOOKED PRETTY HOT to mee<333 but at the end whereee he he "disappears" was kinda scarry but yet sad? GOOOD JOOOB GD<3 yoou DA MAN!

TOP, MR T.O.P.you are HELLLA CRACKING in this video, you WORKED the shades AND THE VERY GORGEOUS green jacket that you had on! you on the shopping cart was SO CUTE. your facial expressions ARE FRIGGEN PRICELESSS. you are handsome, but this one showed the teenager in you, yoou GANGSTAA.<3

MMAKNAEE? SEUNGRII! BOOY, you are just adorableeee. YOUR patch of blondeness on your headd is reallly HOT. i think only you could pull that off. and what you were wearing? wasss beyoonnnnnnd hot. sexy. ALL of it! yooouuu are growing up alright! keeeep it up! and eys DONT FORGET about YOUNGER fans<3

DAEEESUNNNG! yoou are hot PERIOD. thehair, the moves, the wya you dress. its speechless, even though he didnt get that much in this, but he diiiid look mighty fine.

YB. TAEYANG! i dont eveeen know wheree to even start BAEBS<3 he;'s VOICE IS LIKE WHOAAA<3333 all of your scenes were cuteee, hot sexy. and yet even though yuo were wearing that black sweater, hee still amde it HELLA work. and especially when he was in the white dress shirt. WHOOOO. take my breath away. POP thaaat COLLAA. OH, and did you guys noticee that int he preview MV, the part where YB sings, theres this part where he sings, but they didnt have it in thee full MV, weird right? EHHH. but i dont mind, cos hes in BOITH! AND I am SOOO PROUD, at the part where the girl runs out of the murder scene, and YB shoes his SHAVED head. but i dont know, at the beggining, i didnt really like it, but as i see more fo it? im getting mroe FONDER of it? haaaa.

OVERAL, i LOVED IT. the skating scene was soo adorablee, and ORIGINAL! it ws cutee. and at the part where she gets "drunk" and it was at a concert? and they weraing just on stage, i thought that was brilliant. and like i siad before, storylineee, amazing. AND the whole concept of them being int he picture without her knowing?! likee supposedly. and the parts where their ont hec ar riding, and there doing all of these cute, gorgeous, funyn facial expressions towards the end, PRICELESS. and theee BLOOPERS? i didnt think that they had that, but they did and i thought WHOOA, how ncie. i thought it was funny when they were skating and fell, and the parts where they sat on the ride, and waited for the que and went all hyphy<333 DUDE THE BEST MV EVER!<3333

BIG BANG! HWAIITNG!

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest x angie

omg. i'm so late. lolss.

thank you for the youtube link! the other link wouldnt work for me. mann, seung ri's looking FINEEEEEE!

EDIT-

ackk i accidently clicked add reply. anyways, the MV was HOTTTTTTTT. that girls lucky to be followed around by big bang T_T GD's a REALLY good actor.

Did anyone else REALLY want to rollerskate after watching this mv? haha I know I did.

ahahahhaha same here :D

Guest amyyboo

man, there are 33 people reading this thread as of right now B) & its almost 800 pages!!! BIG BANG is just too popular. ^-^ only if they knew that [ i meant from soompi].

Anyways, jsut re-watching the mv again & again..& i still can't get enough of it. I wish the color wasnt so dark >.< so i can see their faces better. Does anyone know when the "Always" MV is gunna be out??

IT'S ALMOST GD'S BIRTHDAY & BB'S ONE YEAR ANNII.!!

duuude. so after everything, i looked at the lyrics, and tried to sing in korean, cos of the romanized stuff. IT WAS soo hard to keep up and read it all, cos i had no idea if it was right. its sad i know!AND YES THANKS to ALL FOR ALL the GIFS, PICTURES, and LYRICS, and OF COURS THE BIG BAAAANGING NEWS!

^^^^ YES, its almost gd's bday and ANNIVERSARY one year for BIG BANG!

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

GIFS!!

I finished 6 gifs a while ago but was busy chattering away with Thina about BIG BANG + G-RI, and how, "GREAT G-RI MINDS THINK ALIKE" XD haha.

they suck, but I'm going to make more later when I'm not chatting with anyone ^_^

mvlie_janny04.gif

^ this part was sad :tears: but i had less tears in this part than the part where he goes in the room and takes the whole blame :(

mvlie_janny01.gif

^ THIS WAS THE ONE I WAS TALKING ABOUT HAHAHAHA XDDDDD

Where they have still faces and then they start rapping when the beat comes up LOLOLOL.

mvlie_janny02.gif

^ THIS WAS THE PART I SQUEALED ON XD SEUNGRI OPENING THE CAR DOOR FOR A LADY <3 AWWW.

Thina, He was thinking about you when he did that ;)

mvlie_janny03.gifmvlie_janny06.gif

GD IS SO HOT RUNNING @_@ but i think he was tired from it >< poor baby.

I want BIG BANG in my car <_< lol. oh wait, o_o I DON'T HAVE A CAR LMAO~

oops :x but uh, I want to be in a car with BIG BANG! T^T in a room would be better :P just GD is fine lol.

Thina can take SEUNGRI

Monica can take TOP

Jerilyn can take YOUNGBAE

Ianne can take DAESUNG

etc. ~~~

mvlie_janny05.gif

( Please do not hotlink my photobucket and please credit if taken out ) .

MORE TO COME~~

--- btw: me and thina were talking about GD's hair in the mv and how HELLA SEXY it was.

& I was like, "GD suits all the past hairstyles and even the current one <3"

and stuff like that and then I was like, "but I favor his KM idol world hair, it's like i can just run my hands through them and go crazy with him." :phew::rolleyes::lol: (i wish haha)

Guest EXQU1S1TE

I have been a slient big banger, but no more!

HAHA Ahh I got 'Always' on repeat right now. I lovee the mini album.

I even love the intro; "We Are BIG BANG"<3

Track 3's back background beat sounds like Timbaland's The Way I Are.

And I didn't realize how Oh Ma Baby's beat sounds like Freestyle's Y.

Seungri looked so hottt in the MV. I was all Ji-Yongified and then Seungri shows looking so good :X

Ahh I can go forever. BIG BANG is mos def V.I.P.<33333

Guest bigbangfan123

i love their lie song and video, i cant stop myself from listening/watching it. i think GD have a lot of potential of becoming an actor. when i was watching him its was like i was feeling what he was feeling. i hope that makes sense...i cant really describe the feeling i had when i was watching him, but he should really become an actor.

Guest susmariosep

I forgot to say...Hello to everyone reading here! lols.

Can anyone please tell us what this says? It's a popup on ygeshop.^^;

http://www.ygeshop.com/upload/popup/%EB%B9...B5%EC%A7%80.gif

All i got was "Big Bang Mini-album request" and something about like open or something.

And then uh, putting a reservation? 10 poem? Until something? With money? OMG IDK.

My Korean fails so good XD

Someone please save everyone from my ridiculously WRONG translations and English this XD

Guest mon5482

ok seriously, this thread grew so much since my last post....i havent been able to post my spazzing over this new mv...each time i try to, i get all spazzy and cant really type. but i think everyone knows how im feeling about this mv (minus the pathetic basher)...i'll have more to say about the m/v later. but mang oh mang, this is the hottest ever. i cant stop watching it. ok i did for a lil bit coz i ended up reminiscing and watching all the other BIG BANG MVs and they've truly have come a long way....

now i cant wait for "ALWAYS" M/V, to get my hands on their album, performances, radio shows...aaahhhh its gonna be so awesome!

but amidst of all this hype, lets not forget to still pray for the boys' safety and health. im always afraid when theres too many good things happening, something bad happens ><...coz u knw theres gotta be some balance; so im just hoping that all goes well for the boys from now on. (im such a noona!!!)

thanks for all those gifs! omo! so hot!!!

HI TO ALL NEW POSTERS....YESSS!!! SOME SILENT LURKERS HAVE COME OUT OF THEIR HOLES, YAY!!!

really, i encourage everyone to join the hype...just dont bash, its so lame!

Guest susmariosep

Does anyone know whether the packaging for the 4th mini-album will be the same as the first three & the album?

I've been trying to find out but oh god i cannot navigate Korean websites without going blind so i'm kinda failing in that mission T_T

Big Bang - 20070816 Mini album Comeback Interview

Big20Bang20-202007081620Mini20album.jpg

credit: nun @ popcornfor2

I'm dl it right now, I'll upload it when it's done.

i just finished watching the MV "Lie" and i LOVEEEEEEEE IT! i'm so HAPPY to see Big Bang have a story line for their MV! GD did REALLY good in acting and it was soooooo sad =( when he was cleanin up the mess for her and getting blood all over his shirt i was like awwwwwww GD NOOOO! i thought the song was gonna be about the girl being the jerk by lying and stuff but after seeing the MV is like WOWERS! i ABSOLUTELY love the scene where Choi T.O.P comes out in the shopping cart! super fly! i wanna do that next time i go grocery shopping haha! anyone wanna join? XD the roller skating part was cute/random~ the ending was so sad! when he was talking to her through the mirror i was just so touched T_________T and when he like kinda blew her a kiss and there was the "bye" word being echo! aaaaaah this MV is TOTAL HOTNESS! the boys sure surprised me w/ these! i'm so proud of them <3333333333

Guest 5ecret

New BB pictures! Individuals ^^ I'm hoping there's more to this. AHH!

Look at that chain around TOP's neck...it's humangous! WOW, BB in white again :phew:

070816_bigbang_img1.jpg

070816_bigbang_img3.jpg

070816_bigbang_img5.jpg

070816_bigbang_img2.jpg

070816_bigbang_img4.jpg

credit: nun@popcornfor2

Guest t. yama

AHh! I found some new videos while searching for BB stuff! :] (while taking a lil' break from the MV, haha)

Comeback interview!! :] I guess TOP was filming his drama. Ahaha, Seungri and GD are so cute at the end. XD

http://player.mnet.com/OutP/OutPlayer.asp?...&vodID=2877

And a TOP "UFO" clip!

http://video.naver.com/2007081313552011235

I think both only work on internet explorer though. =/ Enjoy! I'll upload them on my youtube soon. :]

AHHH! I TOP page 800!!!!

New pic with new article? (And can somone translate please! // if it's important..ahha :])

4ucs2vr.jpg

시대가 개방적으로 변한 것과 더불어 10대에 데뷔한 아이돌 스타들은 키스 경험도 빨랐다.

유망 그룹 '빅뱅'은 '태양'을 제외한 네 멤버가 모두 중학교 때 이미 첫키스를 경험했다.

지드래곤과 대성, 승리는 모두 중학교 3학년 때 첫키스를 경험했으며, 멤버중 최고 연장자(?) T.O.P은 "중 1때 서울 한강고수부지에서 첫키스를 경험했다"고 고백했다.

credits; sports donga + vipbigbang

Ahh, I think Big Bang is gonna have a special performance on the 25th..hmm. Can someone translate this one too?

일시: 2007년 8월 25일 토요일 오후 5시

장소: 구미 박정희 체육관 특설무대

행사일정

제 1부 : 청소년가요제 , 청소년 그룹댄스 경연대회

제 2부 : 특별공연 (SBS 파워FM 하하의 텐텐클럽 공개방송)

Yayy, Big Bang's Mini Album "Always" is officially released in Korea!!

Archived