{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest t. yama

Thanks for all the caps Janny. ^^ Looking at them makes me smile. XD I think I've watched the MV 5 times already.

It's so good and dramatic! I finally get the whole story. Man..that was one complicated storyline. They way they filmed it in

that order made me think...lol. :wacko: Towards the end when they're all singing in behind the jail bars, it reminded me of

Chicago's "Cell Block Tango" except...no tango...just VIP BIG BANG STYLE! Yeah yeahhh--- das rightt.

Just when I thought the MV was over...NGs!! My favorite. XD I love that one where TOP and GD (i think..) are waiting for their

cue to start singing and then BAM they come in..lol. Whee, looks like they had so much fun. Oh man, if the MV is like this..then..

what's the performance gonna be like?? :o

Few more days until the single's official release!! And a few more days until BB's anniversary and GD's bday!!

So many things to look forward to in oneee week! Ahhhh, I'm going stir crazy already!!! :w00t:

I TOPPED A PAGE!!!

"I'm so sorry...but I love you (I LOVE YOU MORE MORE)"

I uploaded on my youtube too. Gahh, I just can't stop watching it;; http://youtube.com/watch?v=UMGfpThVNf0

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MoiraElla

UPLOADED TO YOUTUBE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57GPGTOwSPE

For those who can't DL or watch it on the Mnet site.

Make the video screen size smaller and it looks really nice. ^_^

credits: omjeedz @ popcornfor2 + me for uploading.

OMGOSH! thank you SO much for uploading it to youtube!

taht video was REALLY REALLY DEEEP! skrfaskldjfaskdf im speechlesss!

it was sucha good, sad video!

they all lookked sooooo gooood mmmm.

thanks everyone! :)

Guest smiless

oh my god.

the video is HOT. everyone looks soo good, especially tempo. man, i'm loving his style in the video. i didn't think the video was gonna be that intense, but it was. the hairs on my arms were standing. i can't believe gdragon took the blame for that girl. i totally understand the "i'm so sorry but i love you" line now. oh man. the rollerskating totally threw me off. that was unexpected. it got me crackin up. haha. i kinda feel sorry for daesung. he barely got any screen time and he only has a tiny solo in the song. poor boy. i bet he feels bad.

ediitt

i totally forgot to mention my favorite part of the video. it was the beginning during gdragon's rap. when the girl is walking outside and all the boys start to show up. idk. i just love how they matched her steps with the beats in the song. amazing.

oh yeah. and seungri is looking good too. i love his hair. idk about the sleeve less shirts though. i think it'll look better if he had buffer arms but its cool.

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

x Meh Vt Tooh x aww haha thanks ^^ i wonder what makes you think that though @_@ lolol.

Just when I thought the MV was over...NGs!! My favorite. XD I love that one where TOP and GD (i think..) are waiting for their

cue to start singing and then BAM they come in..lol. Whee, looks like they had so much fun. Oh man, if the MV is like this..then..

what's the performance gonna be like?? :o

I TOPPED A PAGE!!!

"I'm so sorry...but I love you (I LOVE YOU MORE MORE)"

^ Your welcome Tiffany ^_^

haha yeah, you know.. thank god for the NG, otherwise I would have been left with tears @_@;

the NG made me smile, darn.. they should make a FULL NG for it huh!? XD

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT MV! *flips out* i can't even imagine, *dies*

AHH YESS, FINALLY.. TOMORROW AND THE ALBUM IS OUT!

I hope I get my album the day after the release like I did with theREAL album.

AND OMG, I CAN'T WAIT FOR GD'S BIRTHDAY AND THE ANNIVERSARY!! *dies* gaaahh~

I LOVE AUGUST, SUCH AN EXCITING MONTH. Full of surprises, I feel like it's my birthday LOL.

such a gift to get to listen to big bang's music, know of them, and watch them. it's such a huge gift and pleasure <3

HAHAHA TIFFANY, THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT IN MY LAST POST.

How GD and TOP (well big bang), paused with this REAL STILL FACE and then ALL OF A SUDDEN when the beat comes up they start rapping and noddin' XD haha

DAS' RIGHT DAS' RIGHT!!

WORD, ON HOW YOU SAID: "I'm sorry but I love you," (I LOVE YOU MOREE!) XDD haha~

man, it made me cry SO much, through GD's lines..

"Girl,

I'm sorry, buh I love you.

Dat's all I gotta say,

Look.. everything's gonna be alright,

isn't it? so.. dang, why am I crying?"

^ GOD *dies* I can't stop crying over those lines!! And how he just took his hands off the window and disappeared into the darkness omggg..

i'm crying all over again now, and that scene where he goes in and puts the blood all over himself and takes himself for the blame, omg.

I'm like sooo repeating myself but I SERIOUSLY cannot get over that.. :tears:

& watching this gif made me cry too @_@

his expressions and how exhausted he looks :( poor babyyy.

liesJANNYgd.gif

I was going to make like 4 but then.. >< it's too dark so I didn't wanna bother making them.

It has like 79 frames that gif above, and the others had like 60-100 frames too, it's too much to photoshop each and every cap ><

just changing the seconds hurt my hand @_@

this mini-album drives me crazy, just the way GD does.

& So is this music video, i swear man.. it seemed SO real so I got so into it TT_TT

i don't even know how to put in words how amazing GD and BIGBANG is..

and also the music video.. i'm so proud of big bang.

I just, oh god. *dies* . . . but once again,

Man this MINI-ABLUM touches me so much for some reason...

I think it's how amazing GD did on these songs, and what a great job BIG BANG did together in all.

And also BIG BANG'S COMEBACK, IT REALLY IS LIKE A WHOLE NEW START.

+ NEW MINI-ALBUM

+ NEW STYLE OF MUSIC

... like a whole new start for a whole new life, <3 (just like what our Kwon Leadah said) <33

OH YEAH, BTW.. GD LOOKS SOO GOOD WITH THOSE BRAIDS! XD <3

bun, braid, bun, braid, GD <3 *chants over and over*

AAAHHHHH

the music video was SO HOT

i loved every second of it!

and when they were roller blading and in the super market...

taht was too cute!!

AND when she was walking around, and not really acknowledging that they were around her...

it was kinda like, she was feeling guilty for putting GD behind bars?

and she could hear/see/feel them any where she went?

i think that was it....

anways, i'm so happy to see this BB video!

i CANT WAIT FOR MORE!

GD's acting in "Lie" MV = TOTAL WIN.

he hella blew me away in this HOT MV. he seriously did improve from the previous things we've seen before. he should start doing dramas and/or movies; his face, energy, and potential is SO in for it. he made me get that "wowww what's gonna happen next?!" kind of feeling. THUMBS UP YOU MAJOR PIECE OF SEXY. the beginning where he's running away and is all breathing hard and looking hopeless was sexy to the max. and when he was doing the english speaking in the end, i said out loud "talk to me baby" subconsciously :lol: i know i'm sooo gonna GIF this MV, hahaha-

HILARIOUS how random it was for them to be rollerblading around her in the parking garage hahaha- i busted out laughing, that was so cute!

mangnae in a sleeveless with a patch of bleached hair sitting in the back of a car = thina's powerspazz attacks :wub: THAT BOY IS SERIOUSLY MATURING BY THE MINUTE. GAHHH i can't stand it~! he looks so HANDSOME~!

tempo in a cart was just GENIUS. a badass hot rapper rapping IN A SHOPPING CART IN THE GROCERY STORE?!! priceless i tell ya :lol: and GAH, the part where tempo and GD bops their head at the same time at the "i love you more-more" was ADORABLE~

the short part where it shows YB with his shaved head was HOT~! he really should wear it out more, it really does suit him.

DS is REALLY turning his sexy on. the scene of him standing in the bathroom was WOW... the hair, the clothes, and pose. so much more matured than he used to be. i love it~!

and the NG's, gotta love those. i LOVE how they were falling everywhere HAHAH but i hope none of them got too hurt from it. and the scene that i LOVE is when they're just all chillin' in the car, then when the part they're singing comes up, they get all into it :lol: and tempo rolling in that cart by himself was just LOVE. hahahaha-

Guest kiwistar

Big Bang has done it again! I'm so loving their mini-album!

Although I'm not fangirly/obsessed about them like i do other groups, I'm in love with their music! :D

They're so talented, and their music has style

The MV is awesome too =] I love everything about it<3

I think i've fallen for Seungri's voice :w00t:

at least I think it's him...xD

Guest NO NAME?

Whoa, I haven't posted in here in awhile, but I've been stalking this thread. I just saw the MV. It's so good! I love the song. I can hear this song being played at the clubs. I can't wait to get my hands on their mini album so that I can be blastin' their music from my car. GD's acting is so good. Seung Ri looks so good with the sleeveless shirt. Dae Sung looks hot wearing a wife beater and his new hairstyle suits him so well. YB & T.O.P are always looking good. I love T.O.P's green shades. So cute. I love the part where he was being pushed in the shopping cart. Haha. How cute.

Guest Dah_jOkA

u no...im not gonna lie, i've never really liked YG or Big Bang at first, but after seeing some of their stuff and listening to the songs. hMm...i gotta admit Big Bang is starting to grow on me.

The song Lie, wooooooooo its pretti hot

Guest &&TiFF;ANY.

OMG, LIE was soooo good.

At first I was like. WTF is going on, man?

But seriously.

They were so cutee.

TOP in a freaking shopping cart.

And GD< so much loved.

x3

Guest 177z_Aym

u no...im not gonna lie, i've never really liked YG or Big Bang at first, but after seeing some of their stuff and listening to the songs. hMm...i gotta admit Big Bang is starting to grow on me.

The song Lie, wooooooooo its pretti hot

YAH we knew you would come out of your shell one day LMAO :P j/k dude....but yeah LIE is hot <3 love their mv too..darn song is addicting "I'm so SORRY but i LOVE you" <3 ..

Guest everfallingrainx3

hi! this is my first comment :] BIG BANG<3

(i love their mini album.)

i have a question (this topic came up when i was looking through forums about big bang's mini album info):

does TOP and GD smoke???

^i would still loveeeee them if they did but then i would be so tempted to go over to whereever they are and make them quit... cause itsss baddddd for themmmm especially since they are singers/rappers.

~i saw some pics of TOP smoking... some are photoshopped but others seem quite real.

can anyone like really confirm this?

Guest sweetddalki

Thanks for the Youtube link!

Why is it that even as a convict GD manages to look FINEEEEEEEEE. LOL

His hair... that bun is killing me :\ and the braids... lol It looks better though~

I need to buy the BB want you merchandise.. I'm late I know...

:D

Guest amyyboo

OMG! I LOVE THE NEW MV!!

omg, that was sooo sexxxxxyyy!! I'm soo speechless right now. The boys did a great job!!! Them skating was sooo cute!! & GD tryna take the blame for her :tears: was soo brave of him.

Big Bang as convicts = MAJOR HOTNESS. gosh, i just wanted to jump into the screen and hug em.

Theyyy alll loook sooo sexxxyy. GD with the lil corn rows; TOP with shades; Seungri in that outfit; erm YB & DAESUNG...i didn't really notice.

They're acting skill has really improve too.

"I'm sorry, but i love you" < don't be sorry! you can love me ALLL you guys want!! :P

Just totally spazzing right now. I'm going to watch it again. :D

Guest flyxme.

this thread is scary, the pgs go by so fast, i haven't been in those fastpaced threwad for a longgg time

i downloaded the mv&i wanted to screencap scenes in the mv, but the quality ended up horrible :[

but here's the best 3 out of 30

00_00_18.jpg

00_02_21.jpg

00_04_14.jpg

sexy

and one extra cause it looks funny yb&top

00_02_49.jpg

i love the mv; GD<333

i have the lines "i'm so sorry, but i love you" stuck in my thread lol

edit----

i must say, i never really liked YB, but after watching the mv, i must say he is amazingly sexy ;]

Guest 1nn0xsmile

thanks so much for "LIE" mv, the mv is hottttttttttt, the hotterrrr mvvvvvv

GD is so good,, he looks very young in the end n skinny like very sad, poor my gd

DS,, his half shirt, XD i love he kind follow n say im sorry but i love when she run passe bb.. i was like.. wayyy too hot

YB looked so painful!! of course for his best fiend!!

when i heard lie , first i though that the girl lied to them bout something, but omg, very sad, nice!!

YG the best , im so addicted to bb

Guest romanesque_

GOODIES!

Okay, so excuse the general crappiness of these. I wanted to do screencaps at first, but Janny already did them.

So here are some gifs.

Have fun. ^_^

BB01.gifBB02.gif

BB03.gifBB04.gif

BB05.gifBB06.gif

BB07.gifBB08.gif

DON'T HOTLINK MY PHOTOBUCKET!

credit: ME ( roshellercunn )

DOUBLE KWON IN ONE DAY. :sweatingbullets:

Archived